What if this reality is just your imagination? What if all the beings in this reality are just your reflections? Maybe I am not me, rather, I am you. Maybe this world isn’t truly real, maybe it’s just your illustration?

I think the ‘impossible’ is the realm of freedom – the realm of truest creation. Through the ‘impossible’, we can travel through any wonder and discover countless versions of ourselves. We are infinite, we are more than these bodies. That’s the beauty of walking our own path, we get to believe in every ‘impossible’, in every wonder.

You whisper in my dreams every night, you echo in all my thoughts, you travel in every waking step I walk, you channel through my voice, you live in my breath, you fly in my heart and you daydream in the depths of my soul. I walk in the shadows of your trail, I speak in the language of your creation, I dream in the wonders of your intuition, I listen to the beat of your heart and I live in the projection of your mind. So maybe, I am yours and you are mine.

Why do I find comfort in all my thoughts? I know there’s an “ego” but, that’s just a label. I’m realizing all is one and you are all. Why should I judge a part of me just because it speaks in a harsher tone? All those voices in my head are my gifts, they’re my guides. I always get to choose who to listen to and my intuition is there to give me those nudges – I AM all.

Thank “you” for this adventure. In all your unknowns, I am finding me or maybe, you. For now, I’ve just conquered this blank page.

Be fearless and free -Ace

63 comments on “Free

1. WOW!!! I absolutely LOVE this post , Ace.
    “Why should I judge a part of me just because it speaks in a harsher tone? All those voices in my head are my gifts, they’re my guides. I always get to choose who to listen to and my intuition is there to give me those nudges – I AM all.”
    These lines are amazing. I felt every word I read. Excellent post my friend. You are a true and one of a kind talent, my friend. Keep shining.❤️

Awww thank you so much, Grace!!! Ah how kind of you to quote it, I’m so touched!!! That’s one of my favorite parts too. I truly appreciate you, your kind words and your endless support, means more than I can ever say!!!! Much love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

1. 💕🙏💕

2. Deep, thoughtful and profound.. Just loved it.. Thank you so much for sharing the truth in such an articulated manner.. Beautiful.. 🙏🏻😇👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Thank YOU for your supportive comment and inspiring words, I’m so grateful!!! It’s lovely to have you back, I missed you!! I’m so touched by your kindness, means a lot to me!!! Grateful for you, my friend 🤗🖤

1. Can’t thank you more for this heart warming response.. God bless you and yours.. 🙏🏻😇

3. Ananda says:

❤️ Soaked with the simplicity of uplifting wisdom

Awww Ananda, thank you so much!!! I appreciate you and your beyond kind words, means more than I can say. Much love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

WOW! JUST WOW!
    I DON’T HAVE ANYMORE WORDS

Aww you’re so kind!!! Thank you so much! I’m always touched by your lovely comments and support, means a lot!! Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

Belief in the impossible, past the realm of profound reality is indeed the soul’s quest. You have articulated the practice and experience so insightfully and beautifully Ace🥰 Divine understanding, guidance and spectacular love is an experience for all of us to behold her in life!! This is one of my favorites of yours, congratulations 🎆🌠⚡🌈🙏💜 So much love, joy and peace to you dear🙌

Aww thank you so much!!! Wow, I’m so honored this is one of your favorites!!! Your comment leaves me so touched and I resonate deeply with your words here! Always grateful for your loving support and encouragement, means more than I can really say. Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤

6. Sonali says:

Freedom is You. BLOWN AWAY! ♥♥

Aww thank you so much!!! You’re so sweet!!! Grateful for you and your kind support, means a lot! Hugs and love, dear friend 🤗🖤

1. Sonali says:

It’s my pleasure ♥♥

Oh my gosh! This as absolutely amazing and out of the world 💕! Your choice of words is marvellous you can write masterpieces! Awesome

Awwww Riya, you always leave the most touching comments!!! Thank you so much, my dear friend!!! I truly can’t express how much your words mean to me, you’re amazing!!!! Appreciate you, much love 🖤🤗🤍

8. Geet says:

Ace! I LOVE THIS! Such a deep thought. I really don’t have any words to express how much I LOVED your post!
    Keep shining, my lovely friend ❤️

Awww Geet, thank you so much!!! You are so truly kind, your words leave me beyond touched!!! Thank you for always being there and for your touching words!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤🤍

This reality IS our imagination and we are each other’s reflections. I will be a gypsy and roam roam and roam ….

Love and hugs to the free and fearless Ace with a beautiful mind 💖🤗

YES!! I love how you say that, I deeply resonate. Oooo how cool, my dear friend!! I’ll be a dreamer and fly fly and fly 😉🤪.

Thank you so much, my dear Ashok!!! Your comments always mean the world to me, you’re amazing!!! You brighten my soul and my days 💫🤗. Hugs and love to my incredible friend 🖤🖤🤗🤗

Ace would dream and dream and fly fly and who knows … I wake up in the morning and she is here 😅💖🤗

Have a dreamy and joyous day Ace and I shall switch off 💖🤗💖

I would definitely fly to you, my friend!! 🤗🖤

😊🤗 waiting with open arms and heart 💜

Such a profound piece, Ace!! How well written and with such purity and wisdom. I agree with you. I love the last paragraph… And where you said for now you have conquered this blank page. Amazing. 👏👏. Stay blessed dear Ace and have a lovely day ❤️🙏👏🌻🥰

Aww thank you so much, dear Diana!!! I’m so happy to hear that. As always, I’m deeply grateful for your touching support, kind encouragement and loving words – you truly are the best!!!! Appreciate you, my lovely friend. Hugs and love 🤗🖤

11. And conquer indeed you did! Fantastic musing!

Thank you so much, Tammy!!! I truly appreciate that, means a lot to me!!! Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

Imagination is the realest thing of the realty- another masterpiece from free and fearless Ace! I agree, imagination has the biggest power. Every sentence carries its own weight. Well done 👍

Awwww KK, thank you so much!!! You are so thoughtful and kind, your words always have a special place in my heart!! I’m so glad to hear you agree…imagination is indeed very powerful!!! Thank you for always being in my corner, I appreciate you 🤗🖤🤍

So nice of you, Ace. You are always welcome 😊💐

13. Hitesh.C.K says:

How Beautiful and positive could this post ever get!!! Really loved each and every line of it my sister 😍😍 especially this one phrase “Daydreaming is an unrealized zone” 😍😍😍. You are the best and a great testament to freedom sister. Cotinue inspiring and fuelling our days with positivity🤗😊

Awww brother, you make my day!!! What an amazing comment, I am so beyond touched!! Words really can’t express how much your support means to me, truly!!! YOU are the best!!! Your encouragement truly inspires me. Hugs and love, dear brother…thank you for everything 🤗🖤

14. vaniheart says:

Wow, you Nailed it Ace❤❤

Aww thank you so much, that means a lot! I always appreciate you and your kind support, means a lot!! Much love, dear friend 🤗🖤

15. Rabbia says:

“Why should I judge a part of me just because it speaks in a harsher tone? All those voices in my head are my gifts, they’re my guides.”

Love these lines , really motivational. 🥺❤️
    Interesting on the whole.🤩👌🏻

Aww thank you so much, Rabbia!! How kind of you to quote it, I’m so touched!!! Appreciate you and your always inspiring support, you’re awesome! Much love, my dear friend 🤗🖤

16. Msdedeng says:

This sounds like a movie script, and one I would definitely watch. 🙂

Awwww that’s so kind, what a sweet thing to say 🤗. Thank you so much, my friend!! Your comment leaves me so touched, truly 🤗🤗🖤🖤

1. Msdedeng says:

🙂 🙂

Brilliant, dear Ace. Indeed One and the same, all. Such a lovely and inspirational piece, and I absolutely adore the end, “For now, I’ve just conquered this blank page.” Fantastic!! Sending love and hugs, dear friend! 🤗❤️

Awww Jeff, thank you so much!!! That might be my favorite line too!! I always appreciate your thoughtful support and touching words, you’re awesome!!! Grateful for you, my friend 🤗🖤🤍

Awe, that’s awesome! You’re most welcome, dear Ace!! Grateful for you too, my dear friend! Sending love and hugs! ❤️🤗❤️

18. Aintamuggle says:

Ahh, this is so deep and profound ❤

Aww thank you so much!!! I deeply appreciate that, my friend…means a lot!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

19. Geo says:

Simply stunning, Ace!

Thank you so much, bro!! I appreciate that 🤗🖤

20. Filarance says:

Wowwwww..! Dear ace..! Where are you came? Are you came from heaven? You are such a marvelous gift for this community..! How lovely you are..! This is such a wonderful piece..! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT..! I’m so happy to see your posts..! It’s really inspiring me dear ace..! I’m searching for words to express how Amazingly you written..! If I’m there with you surely with give a hand shake and a hug..! You are Marvelous..! Keep shinning my dear friend..! Much love..!🤗🤗

Awww Filarance, aren’t you a gem!? Your comments are always so sweet and touching, how will I ever repay you? 🤗 Thank you for being in my corner and for always supporting me, you’re amazing!!! I deeply appreciate you, my dear friend!!! Awww, I’d give you big big hugs too. Stay amazing and beautifully YOU, much love 🤗🖤

1. Filarance says:

Awww ace..! Your words truly touched my heart..! Absolutely my pleasure..! You are very welcome..! You are very sweet and kind..!🤗

“I believe imagination is the realest thing in this reality, it’s a reflection of my deepest memories and strongest hopes. Daydreaming is an unrealized zone; it’s one I prioritize as it lets me fly through the lands of my soul. It’s another realm and when I reach it, I am free. Freedom is who I truly am at my core, freedom is who we all truly are – freedom is You.”
    ACE, DO YOU KNOW HOW EMPOWERING YOUR POSTS OUR!!?? I can’t even jdnxueicn. Like seriously, your words took me to another realm and thank you so much for this post my friend!!! You rock. I feel the most free when I am daydreaming, I used to think it’s weird, but not anymore !!

Also, I haven’t been reading your posts lately because I have been on a Hiatus, sort of, but I hope to catch up soon❤️

Aww thank you so much, Rishika. How kind of you to quote it, I am so grateful!!! Awww you are so sweet…your touching words genuinely mean a lot to me!!! Don’t think it’s weird at all!!!! It’s the same for me and it’s a truly beautiful thing!! You’re amazing, my friend…I can’t thank you enough for all your encouragement and support 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤗🤗🖤🖤 Hugs 🤗🥰

22. MarleneSevArt says:

Once again, you leave me speechless! Beautiful❤️

Aww Auntie Marlene, thank you so much!!!! You make my day!!! I so appreciate your support and kind words, I’m deeply touched and grateful!!! Love you so much 🤗🖤

23. ‘impossible’ is the realm of freedom – excellently said ❣️ how we cage ourselves in our thoughts and beliefs of possiblity, how much wonder is available just tune into everything as if a guidance to keep going your course with utmost freedom – amazing Ace keep writing the magic you do, much Love.

Wow, your words here are speaking my mind, my friend! I totally resonate and agree with you…you always have such wisdom to add to the page!!! Thank you for your beautiful support and touching words as always, my dear friend!!! I am grateful for you and am always inspired by you/your magic!!!! Much love 🤗🖤

1. Much love always 💛🤗

24. kimmagic says:

The ending is absolutely spectacular! Beautiful ending 💕💕

Aww thank you so much!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite creators, you’re awesome!!! Always appreciate you and your support…much love, dear friend 🤗🖤🤍

25. I truly enjoyed this piece – it felt like literally stepping into your mind and getting caught among the twirling, whispering winds of your thoughts. This reminds me of when I was younger and I used to think that there was no proof that everyone else wasn’t a robot and I was the only, true living human on earth. I also had a daydream recently where my friend vanished out of thin air and it turns out that it was because she had woken up from her dream. This whole WORLD was her dream. Your beautiful writing reminded me of that 😊

Wow this comment leaps into my heart, you’re a gem!! Awwww I’m so happy to hear that, what a kind thing to say ☺️!! Thank you so much for sharing…I’ve definitely had that thought or wonder before, dreams take us to the coolest places! And wow, that is super fascinating…how incredible!!!! I am blown away by your daydreams here, really appreciate you sharing!! Thank you for your thoughtful support and kindness, grateful for you ✨🤗🖤

1. My pleasure! I’m glad you liked my thoughts 😊

You have such a bright spirit, your joyous energy is palpable!!! So glad to have connected with you 🤗🤗🖤🖤

Hopefully you got my comments on your beautiful blog!!