In my eyes, skies are still warm
In my heart, breaths are still surviving
I search for meaning of all existence,
as I draw lines in my mind.
So many doors of emptiness surround
me as time scatters, but even the eye
has an exit.
I fall asleep on my pillow of pain
and hope to awake on a wing
and a prayer.
A fullness then gathers inside me, and
I now feel anything
but ordinary.
I watch love nestle
in every crevice of my being,
I watch the stars
pour their light into my veins.
That something extraordinary is without form,
boundless and forceful.
A gentle whisper
A ferocious cry,
all at once.
The sun sets behind the ocean of my dream,
and rises over the sky of my vision.
The wind blows
through every thought in my collection.
The trees and the flowers cradle my heart,
while the mountains nudge me to grow.
I’m in this infinite flow,
or maybe
I am this infinite flow.
And I now feel anything
but ordinary.

Ace + Diana

It was so magical to work with the amazing Diana on this piece! She’s always inspired me and I feel very lucky to call her a dear friend! Diana’s lovely instagram reels also inspired this video!

I hope this piece reminds you that you are anything but ordinary!!

64 comments on “anything but ordinary

1. SRIKANTH says:

That’s an excellent poem! I was just got carried away in your imagination! 👍🤝

Aww thank you so much!!!! I’m so glad to hear that, leaves me deeply touched!! Grateful for you and your support, my friend 🤗🖤

2. Anything but ordinary is amazingly extraordinary!!! Dear Ace, you both created a masterpiece here. 👏👏👏
    The pic, the poem and the video… I love all those. Congratulations to both of you ❤️❤️

Awwww Preeths, you are a gem!!! What a kind and thoughtful thing to say, I appreciate you so much!!! You bring smiles to my face and heart, thank you for your touching support 🤗🖤. Love you, my dear friend! Your comments mean more than I can say 🖤🤍🤗

Absolutely enjoyed this collaboration with you, Ace! I love the hardwork you put into the video too!! You are an inspiration to many out there… You are beautiful in every way! Keep going and keep inspiring my dear!! Love you and stay blessed and thank you once again!! ❤️😘🤗🙏🌹💐

Awww Diana, thank you so much!!! I absolutely enjoyed it too!! It was totally my pleasure on the video, thank you for the inspiration! Thank you for being such a true friend to me and for always being there, means more than I can ever say! Keep being amazingly you, you are a gift to so many including me!! Love you 🖤🤗🥰🤍

A magnificent Collab, Ace and Diana! One and one are making eleven. Such a nice thought coming from both of you. And video is no less. Hard work is palpable. Keep going, my friends 👍💐🙏

Awww KK, thank you so much!!! That is so kind, you’re the best!! Your thoughtful support means more than I can say, appreciate you so much!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤🤍

5. Mairi says:

Wonderful…definitely ‘anything but ordinary’. 💙💙

Aww Mairi, thank you so much!!! You’re so kind and thoughtful, I always appreciate your support!! Much love, dear friend 🤗🖤

6. Wow! That was amazing Ace and Diana!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!! The imagery was so vibrant, every line kept me looking forward to the next.The video only added to this extraordinary piece!!Oh and that picture is AWESOME!!! Wonderful collaboration my friends!!! Much love to you both.❤️❤️❤️

Awww Grace, thank you so much!!! What a touching comment, my friend…I am so grateful to you!!! And I’m so happy to hear that, truly means a lot. Words can’t express how much your endless support and kindness means to me, you’re awesome. Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤🤍

1. Always a pleasure dear friend.❤️💕

7. This is exquisite beautiful creation and collaboration ✨✨✨ I absolutely loved and felt each line come alive as if some remembered and forgotten truths. There is anything but ordinary indeed about existence, you just brought the magnificence and magic of it all alive with words 💛💝✨✨✨✨

Awww thank you so much!!! Oh wow, that means more than I can say…I’m deeply touched!! These words have a special place in my heart, especially coming from one of my favorite creators. Appreciate you, always and in all ways!!! So much love, my dear friend 🤗🖤💫

Wowowowowow!!! You guys nailed it as usual!!!
    Wonderful collab!💕

Aww thank you so much!!! Your support and kind words mean a lot, as usual!! 😉 You’re awesome, my dear friend 🖤🤗

9. A beautiful collaboration, Ace and Diana! I love the imagery used. Beautifully written ❤️

Thank you so much, Shweta!!! I’m so happy to hear that, truly means a lot!!! Your kind support inspires me, my friend! Much love 🤗🖤

1. It’s always a pleasure, my friend. Take care, stay safe.

Wow! Diana is an amazing writter! She is truly amazing! I love her blog deeply 💕
    And know talking about you ace! I run out of words! You are one amazing girl with amazing writing skills and amazing personality! And please take this comment as the best comment you have ever received! And do I tell you why!?!? It’s because, if I was left with any more words I would’ve used them and overwhelmed you! But I don’t have anything. Cause I am speechless 💕

Awwww Riya, you are just beyond words amazing!!! I’m smiling so big reading your comment…definitely one of the best I’ve received 😉. YES, I love Diana and her work too, she’s a blessing. You are so sweet and such an inspiration, I hope you know that!!! Thank you for always being in my corner, for encouraging me and for always cheering me on! I am speechless replying to you!!!! YOU are extraordinary, grateful for you my awesome friend!! Love you 🤗🖤🤍

11. a.s. says:

“but even the eye
    has an exit.
    I fall asleep on my pillow of pain
    and hope to awake on a wing
    and a prayer.”

These lines are SO beautiful! This whole poem is amazing! Very relatable. There are dark days, yes, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Great job, both of you ❤❤

Aww thank you so much!!!! Those are some of my favorite lines too, Diana is truly a master of words!!! Yes indeed, my friend…well said!!! I always appreciate and am touched by your sweet support, thank you for being there since the beginning!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤🤍

1. a.s. says:

Of course 🤍

Beautiful flow my love ❤ you are indeed anything but ordinary!! Sending you so much love❤

Aww thank you so much, dear Maria!!! You are so kind, I deeply appreciate you!!! And am always grateful for your loving support! Hugs, my friend 🤗🖤

Absolutely lovely Ace. Great flow. 💗💗🎉🙌 xoxo

Thank you so much, Lia!! Your support always means a lot, so grateful for you!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤

And so sorry I missed Diana in my comment before. I didn’t see the end line until just now. Wonderful collab, both of you!! 💐💐xoxo

Ah no worries!! Diana is truly amazing, I feel so lucky to know and work with her! Your support always inspires me, lovely Lia 🥰🤗🖤✨😘

Thanks for all your support, likewise. Thanks for somehow finding me. You’re wonderful. Much love to you. 💗💗💗 xoxoxo

Bravo, bravo, Ace and Diana! A lovely collaboration, full of hope, love, light, and inspiration. Love it, love it. Well done, my friends.❤️🤗❤️

Thank you so much, Jeff!!! Awwww you are so kind, thank you for always being there and for cheering me on!! I appreciate you and your touching support, Always!!!! Much love, my dear friend 🤗🖤

You’re most welcome, dear Ace. Always! Thank you, my friend, I feel the exact same way! Sending love and hugs. 🤗❤️

15. haoyando says:

Wow, love this line: “I watch love nestle
    in every crevice of my being.”
    That is true when you are in love. LOL.

Aw thank you so much!! Ah haha, in love with life especially! I always appreciate your thoughtful comments and support, means a lot!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

16. Sonali says:

Everyone deserves to feel extraordinary. Beautiful message and a beautiful collaboration ♥♥

YES, my friend…everyone is extraordinary!! Awe thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words and support, means a lot!!! Grateful for you 🖤🤗

1. Sonali says:

You’re most welcome Ace! ♥♥

Oh yes. Absolutely!! The beautiful and fearless Ace is anything but ordinary! She is the most loved star of the beautiful heavens 💖🤗
    May she keep shining her light 💖💜

Awwww Ashok ☺️☺️…big smiles and happy tears coming to my face as I read your amazing message!!! You’re truly the best, thank you for everything!!! With you in my corner, my light can shine brighter 🤗💫. Words can’t begin to express all my gratitude to you…you’re special, my dear friend!!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗🤍

May God bless you more 💖🤗

18. Filarance says:

Wowww..! Such a marvelous collaboration..! The both shinning stars are really amazing..! I love the handwork you both had put in this poem..! Keep shinning my dear friend..!🤗🤗

Thank you so much, dear Filarance!!! You’re so sweet, I always appreciate your touching comments!!! Your support and kind words inspire me and leave me deeply grateful!!!! Appreciate you, my awesome friend!!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. Filarance says:

Awww..! I’m sweet like you my dear friend..! It’s so fantastic to hear from you..! Your words really means a lot for me…! Hugs and love my Marvelous friend..!🤗☺️

19. kimmagic says:

Oooh i love it!

I’m so happy to hear that, truly means a lot!!! Thank you so much!! Hugs, dear friend 🤗🖤

20. Geet says:

What an amazing poem! Marvellous collab! You both nailed it! I don’t have have words to describe how much I loved this!!! You are EXTRAORDINARY!!! Hugs and love, dear friend ♥️
    Keep safe ✨

Aww Geet, you are EXTRAORDINARY!!! Your comments have such a special place in my heart, you’re so kind!!!! Thank you for all your support and encouragement, means the world to me!!! Love you, dear friend 🤗🖤

21. Wow, for me, this was one of my favourite of yours and I’m so happy to hear that you created it with Diana whose blog I also follow and love. The enjambment, metaphors, and imagery in this were breath-taking. I truly feel honoured to have read it ❤😊❤

Aww thank you so much!!!! I’m happy to hear this is one of your favorites of mine!!! Diana is truly amazing and such a blessing, her soul and poetry is so beautiful! Awwww I feel so honored to have received this beyond touching comment, words truly don’t express my full gratitude!!!! Thank YOU. Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤🤍

22. This really works so well! Lovely duet here. You two are so wonderful at capturing feelings and making words stand out! This part is so good:

“I watch love nestle
    in every crevice of my being,
    I watch the stars
    pour their light into my veins.”

But i have many favorite parts!

Awww thank you so much, Ben!!! That really means a lot, I’m so touched!! Diana is masterful with words. Thank you for supporting me in all I do, truly means more than I can ever say! And how kind of you to quote it, so touched!!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤🤍

1. You’re welcome. Yes, she is great. I love reading her work on her blog and instagram. So cool you two put this together. Have a wonderful day! Love and hugs back 🙂

23. Beautiful Ace and Diana ! This is such a wonderful piece!

Aww thank you so much!!! That truly means a lot, really appreciate your kind comment!! Much love, my new friend 🤗🖤

1. My pleasure Ace 🙂

24. Navin says:

What an amazing flow….of the beautiful duo….Ace & Diana….it’s a pure blessing that you two decided to collaborate to create this beautiful piece of art…it’s extraordinary…unique to be precise….everything is melting into each other….and lovely artistic video….much love✨❤️💫

Thank you so much, dear Navin!!! Aww that really means a lot, your comment is a pure blessing to me!!! Your support always inspires me and brightens my days, I am truly grateful for you!!! Thank you for always being in my corner! Much love 🤗🤗💫

1. Navin says:

Honestly, it’s my pleasure to read such a beautiful piece, dear Ace!!! Sending you love & light ✨❤️🤗

25. Wow! Love the imagery here! The positivity of it. Very nice.

Thank you so much, Tammy!!! That truly means a lot, I am so grateful!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤