We’re on this ever-lasting trail called, life. The trail is constantly changing in its twists and turns, elevation, speed, conditions, surroundings and intensity – it’s life. Although we are all walking this trail together, we each walk our own perception.

On this trail, we see differently. Some see external reality, others see internal reality, some enjoy the night, others the sun, some see all the challenges ahead, others see the next step – some see change in the light, others in the dark.

This trail takes us to newer versions of ourselves, to the Universe deeply within us and to dreams our hearts had dreamt long ago. Each step of the trail shows us something, each step presents us with an opportunity to grow and a sign to authentically be. Sometimes those signs are easy to see and soothingly comforting. Sometimes those signs are hidden under layers of vision, harder to discover. But, all the time, those signs are there, guiding you on this trail and nudging you along the journey – it’s your choice to see.

The wonder of this trail is the people it aligns on the quest. Some people will walk the trail next to you every step of the way, some will join in a for a few steps, some for a few miles and some for a lot more. And then, there will be a time they fade away and that is just the journey. All walks of life can walk into our life, but when we are aligned with our truth, we attract exactly what we need to grow.

The trail has no end. There is no death or pause, all always keeps going. So, this life may end, but that doesn’t mean a million other lives can’t begin. In a split second, all can change. In the blink of an eye, all can remain the same. But in every blink or split, we choose our perception – always. The trail will always be there for us, but will we be there for it?

To our trail, to my trail – thank you. I see you for all that you are and all that you teach me to be. Thank you for showing me my strength and for making this journey fun. I love seeing your little signs and watching the sun light up my footprints. I show me where to go, but you show me how to go. So, I thank you for every crossroad, for every lesson, for every vision, for every dream and for every me.

Be fearless and free -Ace

78 comments on “The Trail

Oh yes, the trail we trudge at times, sometimes we glide, other days we fly and then just as quickly we crawl. Life sure keeps us on our toes in this Earth school right my dear Ace ❤ Here’s to your journey leading you to continous love, fearlessness and everlasting strength 🥰🎆🙌🌈🤸‍♀️🎉

YES, I love how you say that…exactly the point was hoping to get across!! Yes indeed, my dear friend…Earth school is the only school!! Aww thank you so much, you’re always so thoughtfully supportive! Appreciate you and your loving words, means more than I can say!! Much love 🤗🖤

Love you so much sweet soul, I gotcha🙌❤

Awww ☺️ I love you!!!

2. eob2 says:

A trail is always an adventure into discovery as indeed is life. 💙

YES, that’s so wisely and perfectly said!! Here’s to life’s trail! Thank you so much for thoughtfully reading and commenting, truly means a lot. Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. eob2 says:

You’re welcome. 😊💙

3. Another brilliantly profound piece, Ace. I absolutely love it!!! It is as if every single sentence in this post can be made into an individual quote. You are truly amazing. I thought I would leave you with three of my favorite quotes from this post. Keep fearlessly shining dear friend.❤️
    “In a split second, all can change. In the blink of an eye, all can remain the same.”
    “Each step of the trail shows us something, each step presents us with an opportunity to grow and a sign to authentically be.”
    “All walks of life can walk into our life, but when we are aligned with our truth, we attract exactly what we need to grow.”

Awww Grace, you make my day!!! What a kind comment, I’m so deeply touched!!! Truly appreciate you and your always inspiring words, I’ll remember them in my heart forever! Thank you so much for quoting your favorite parts, so awesome of you!!!! You’re amazing, my dear friend. So much love 🤗🖤

1. Very welcome. Truly enjoyed.❤️❤️

Lovely, simple and profound!

Thank you so much!!! That truly means a lot, grateful for you!!! 🤗🖤

5. Notes says:

Enjoying your translation of my thoughts 🌺

Awww that’s so kind! Thank you so much! I’m truly touched by your kind words…much love, friend 🤗🖤

6. There are life lessons inside to take from this brilliant post. 👏👏👏As always this is a profound write dear Ace.❤️❤️ Keep shining 🤗🤗🤗

Thank you so much, dear Preeths!!! You are always so kind to me, I am forever grateful!!! You motivate me to shine brighter, my lovely friend!!! Always touched by your support, love you 🤗🖤

7. Filarance says:

Wowwww..! Dear ace..! Such a wonderful piece..! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT..! You are truly an angel..! Teaching such a life lessons..! It will very useful for me dear..! Thanks a lot for sharing my sweet..! I loved the last paragraph dear..! I will say this to you – Dear ace, thanks for sharing me my strength. You showed me how to go..! Bring light like a star..! You motivate me very much..! In that I have succeeded..! You are a sweetheart..! By you support and love I’m growing and shinning..! I don’t even know what to say..! You are the best thing that god have send to me and this community also..! I’m so blessed dear..! I want to shout that I’m so lucky to have a supportive friend like my ace..! She is such a lovely and kind hearted person..! I ever seen a friend like her..! When I was in depression for my friends were fake to me she bring me out by her positive and strong and powerful words..! I was very sad dear ace for I couldn’t found you..! I also prayed for that..! In that time..! God have send you to me..! And he made us very strong and true friendship..! Love you dear ace..! You are the star..! Every night needs..! Without you the sun will not be bright and moon will not be shine..! You are the shinning star and you are the brightest sun..! Keep shinning my Amazing friend..!🤗🤗

Awww Filarance, you have a true gift of touching my heart with each and every one of your comments!!! YOU motivate me very much!! You are the lovely and kind hearted person, my friend…I truly can’t thank you enough!!! I’ll forever remember your amazingly supportive comments, appreciate you so much!!!! Awwwww I’m at a loss for words…you brighten my days and make me truly happy. The Universe definitely brought us together and I am beyond grateful for that!!! If I’m the sun, you’re all the blooming flowers in this world and more!!!!! Love you, dear Filarance! So eternally grateful for you 🖤🤗

1. Filarance says:

Awww..! My angel, we are connected by our hearts. Woww..! Your words really means to the world for me dear..! Sure my dear, I will always motivate to every time. In your life everything will be success..! Wowww..! You are the lovely and kind hearted and sweet soul my dear friend that’s why I’m also like you..! Woww..! Your comments always have a special place in my heart dear forever and ever..! I won’t forget you my dear..! Sure, we will meet one day..! I’m really so excited..! Woww.! I’m so happy that I had made you day and made you happy..! If I see your comment or read your post automatically my day will become brighter than the sun..! You have the super magic..! Yes dear, the universe brought us together..! I’m so happy to that..! I feel so happy when I’m with you dear..! Awwww..! You’re words truly touched me..! And you brighten up my day my sweetie..! Love you, my dear princess..! 🤗🤗💖

8. vaniheart says:

so insightful ace 👏👏👏

Thank you so much!!! Your kind words really mean a lot. Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

So philosophical, profound and thoughtful piece. Loved to read it. Life is like a train. Some passengers board, others get down, and in between, we enjoy the different halts of life. This is such a brilliant piece that has made inroads to my mind. Stay blessed, my friend 😊💐🤗

Aww thank you so much, dear KK!!! I’m so happy to hear it created a trail of thought in your mind😉. I always appreciate your thoughtful support and kind words, means more than I can say!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

You’re always welcome, my friend 😊

10. ACE! This is so insightful!! I truly looove this 😍
    Such an amazing piece!
    You’re a GEM! (I know I say this a lot but I can’t help myself… you truly are a GEM!)
    The Universe brought me to your blog and I’m so glad for that!
    Keep writing amazing articles! 🤩

Awww Geet, what an amazing comment!!! Thank you so much for your sweet words!! Aww…I know I say “I appreciate you” a lot but I truly truly mean it, you and your support mean more than I can say!!! YES, I am so grateful the Universe brought us together!!!! Love you, my dear friend 🤗🖤

11. Beautiful Ace, you have penned a true love letter to Life…(the Trail) and it contains so many insights into the living of it too. This out of so many was my favorite line,”All walks of life can walk into our life, but when we are aligned with our truth, we attract exactly what we need to grow.” I agree with this, I see it too on my own journey and see it even here on WordPress,when certain poets who have been writing for years, suddenly cross my path./and we chose to walk a while and discuss Everything..until they are pulled away until the next time..or I m pulled away until the next time..but then further down the trail..I am all smiles when I see them again..and we walk and we talk again….. So thought provoking Ace!

Karima, thank you so much for your thoughtful comment! You always leave such touching words and deep reflections, it’s an honor to connect with you!!! That’s probably my favorite line too, the trail seems to be teaching me that a lot lately. YES, I totally get what you’re saying, that’s so true…it really is fun to watch who the trail brings into our reality, and who it walks out. It’s all a divine dream we keep dreaming. Thank you for your loving support and thought provoking comment, means so so much to me!!! Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

12. Cassa Bassa says:

This reminds me of walking the labyrinth. Simple things often have profound teaching and wisdom.

YES Cassa, I love that it reminded you of that…I hadn’t really thought about that way, but it’s so true! Thank you for your thoughtful words and support, I truly appreciate it! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

13. I remember how raw and beautiful it felt to me when I could look back on my life and discover it was as if a trail that had led me to this moment in present time. To think of events as bends and twists and turns. To realize that I am actually carving my trail ahead one step and choice and intention at a time. My heart smiled when you ended your beautiful post with gratitude, that is the true feeling I agree for all this trail of life affords us.

YES that’s exactly the feeling…it truly means a lot how you always reflect the exact emotion I was feeling while writing any of my pieces! My heart smiled when I read your beautiful comment filled with such thoughtful words, love, encouragement and inspiration! Thank YOU, my dear friend 🤗🖤 I am so grateful for you!!!

1. 🤗🤗😊💛💛✨✨

14. This is a wonderful article. The trail of life is just muticolours of emotions and lessons. Thank you for this really nice post

Thank you so much!! What an awesome surprise to see your name pop up in my notifications again…I really appreciate you stopping by!!! Your kind words and support mean the world to me. Much love, my dear friend 🤗🖤

15. Our trails are unique, special and different in their own way. Oh, I loved this, Ace especially that last para!

Yes indeed, Shweta!!! Aww thank you so much! I’m so glad to hear you loved it, means a lot to me!!! Always grateful for your support and encouragement, you’re amazing! Hugs, my dear friend 🤗🖤

1. Always welcome, my dear friend ❤️🤗

16. Sonali says:

Very mature!

Thank you so much! I always appreciate your support, much love my friend 🤗🖤

17. A philosophical post. Well written 🙂

Thank you so much!!! Your kind words and support, mean a lot to me! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. My pleasure Ace 🙂

So true Ace. Am blessed to have met the fearless and free Ace on my blogging trail.

May God fill her days with love, joy and peace 💖🤗

Awww Ashok ☺️, I am beyond blessed to have met the loving and peaceful Ashok on my blogging trail!!! I always appreciate your sweet support and thoughtful words, thank you for everything. Your comments have a special place in my heart. Lots of love and big hugs, my amazing friend 🤗🖤

Love and hugs are always welcome 💖🤗

And I’m always sending many your way, always 💖🖤🤍🤗

Much needed just now my fearless friend 💖🤗

Awwww always, my friend. Stay amazingly you, and remember I’m always sending lots of love 😁💖🤗

Love heals

i love your perspective and positivity, Ace. the last para is so good esp “I love seeing your little signs and watching the sun light up my footprints.” a beautiful image ❤

Thank you so much, Aarushi!!! Aww I’m so happy to hear that, you’re so kind. Grateful for you and your always thoughtful connections…means more than I can say. Hugs, pal 🤗🖤

Such an insightful post on following our trails. I’m so glad mine has helped me meet someone as beautiful and sweet as you, Ace! It’s all about how we get back up even if the trail doesn’t take us where we expect it would have led us. Stay blessed and keep penning your wise and profound thoughts dear! Stay blessed 💐🙏❤️🤗😘

Thank you so much, Diana!!! Awww I feel the same, my dear friend!!! I love how you say that, so wisely said and powerfully true. So touched by your endless support, encouragement and loving words – you truly are the best!!!! No matter where my trail takes me, I’ll always remember your amazing comments. Love you 🤗🖤

21. Rahul Gaur says:

You never fail to astound me. Every sentence is measured, every word and every thought in its right place. Love reading you ❤

Awww Rahul, you make my day. This is such a kind comment, I am deeply touched. Appreciate you, your support and our connection so much!!! I love being read by you, my dear friend 🤗🖤

Another beautiful creation, dear Ace. Resilience, hope, strength, courage, surrender and love all come through your words into our collective hearts, my dear friend. Stunning prose. Sending much love. ❤❤

Aww thank you so much, dear Jeff!!! Your thoughtful words and loving support always deeply touch my soul, I am eternally grateful! You’re amazing, my dear friend. Lots of love 🤗🖤

You’re most welcome, dear Ace. Always, always! I am glad to know this. Know that you touch me and all of us with your wonderful creations….beautiful!! Sending love!! ❤🤗❤

23. PauliAtomic says:

Glorious thoughts. I especially love the phrase “But in every blink or split…” 😊

Aww thank you so much!!! What kind words, I’m so touched. Appreciate you, my friend. Much love 🤗🖤

Oh wow Ace I really love this piece and it resonates with me so much!! Your writing just keeps getting better, hope you are doing well my friend ❤ ❤

Cait!!! So good to see your name pop up in my notifications…I am well, thank you!!! Hope you’re well too! Awww thank you so much, you’re the best! I really appreciate your kind words and support, means a lot! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🤗🖤

25. Kritika says:

Ending it with gratitude in heart is amazing Ace. This made me to thank my trail, the people and everything surrounding. Thank you for sharing this wisdom. 🙂

Thank YOU so much, dear Kritika!!! I’m so happy to hear it made you thank your own trail as that was my hope with this piece. Truly touched by your kind words and thoughtful support, means a lot!! Much love, my awesome friend 🤗🖤

1. Kritika says:

Its my pleasure always Ace 🙂 (hug)

26. The importance of the journey and the people you meet along the way: Wow, rour pieces are always deeply in tune with the wholeness of life!

Thank you so much!! Aww that’s so kind, I’m truly touched! I do always have that goal of intertwining life in a bigger sense in my pieces, so, I really appreciate your thoughtful words!! You’re the best, dear Ben. Thank you for everything 🙏🏻🤗🖤

1. You’re welcome. I think you do in a great way. The universe is us and we are the universe, so you really beautifully touch on that. You’re great working with these themes. Every writer has their on idiosyncrasies and you really know how to bring yours out and work with your unique style!

Aww thank you so much, that really means a lot. I always do my best to add that touch, I’m so glad you can see/feel it. Appreciate you, Ben 💚💙

3. You’re most welcome!!! Yes, I sure can see and feel that. Thanks a lot!!! 💚💙

27. Wow, you are extremely perceptive and introspective, Ace. This whole piece and this line: “Although we are all walking this trail together, we each walk our own perception.”, reminded me of a poem I once wrote where the world was an exotic dancer entertaining a large audience. The audience members were all watching her through lenses of perception – some saw the death woven into the strands of her obsidian black hair as a tragedy – some saw it as the ultimate freedom, some saw the the heights hanging off the edge of her skirts as something to be feared – others saw it as a challenge and something to conquer. The point was the same as here, even though we all exist on this Earth together, each of our experiences are still unique to ourselves 💖💖💖

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so touched by your supportive and thoughtful words. Wow, I love your poem already just by the way you explain it! I’ll have to find it. You are so creative and perceptive too…our pieces do sound deeply similar at the core purpose! YES, we all exist together but we are all still unique…that’s exactly what I was hoping to get across!! Thank you for expanding on this message and adding to it in such a beautiful way! Appreciate you, my awesome friend 🤗🖤

28. I found my voice says:

It’s funny I always called it a journey, but trail is amazing it invites, twists and turns, ups and downs, beautiful piece of writing❤

I normally call it a journey too, but this flow just came to me and trail felt right! Thank you so much!!! Your support truly leaves me beyond touched 🖤🤗