Vision goes blurry, my reality becomes blank. All I can do is hear and feel, and I smile at that comfort because, sometimes, all the labels are overwhelming.

The chirping birds come first, but, they quickly fade. As I go through my day’s events, Mom’s voice starts speaking to me showing me all the little lessons. Her voice evolves into the Universe’s, me. This chill and tingling feeling comes over my still being as I find comfort in the voice that’s speaking to me. I know it’s my higher self, but, the more I listen, the more I let go of labels.

“Remember, this life is but a blink. A seemingly big event to you, is a speck to the infinite Universe you really are inside.”

As my conversation ends for now, music’s soft hum and clear words come through. Music is like my invisible blanket – always comforting my soul, warming my heart, soothing my mind and taking away anything cold. I find peace in lyrics and vibrations in tunes; and when they magically come together, harmony is achieved. Music triggers my memories and now they’re dancing together. Lyrics take the stage, then an associated memory joins, the lights start flashing and I instinctually know the lights are the tunes. Then it becomes the ultimate paradox – my mind’s eye and my ear’s feelings.

As the music evaporates into my being, everything begins to fade into the astral world. But, I’m still awake enough in this reality to soak in the coziness of my warm bed, the tenderness of the pillow holding my head and the cool breeze of the fan above. Then, my mind picks something else to bring me back. People start visiting; he shows up, then her and then my imagination chooses to wander around and turn them into my perfection. All my thoughts suddenly want a turn, so, I breathe deeply and access that soothing universal voice from before.

“This is all an illusion. I choose my dreams, I choose the beyond. The divinity within this speck of a moment is my creation. Mind, thank you for your memories and lessons. Ears, thank you for the adventures. Through love, through stillness and through my stardust – I ascend, I always choose.โ€

With that, I drift off to my other home. And when I awake, I’ll repeat the same process to enter this world, this home. It’s the eternal seesaw of the Universe and this portal is becoming familiar.

Be fearless and free -Ace

42 comments on “The Familiar Portal

โ€œRemember, this life is but a blink. A seemingly big event to you, is a speck to the infinite Universe you really are inside.โ€

Is it legit to write such beautiful lines? Now I am feeling inept๐Ÿ˜…
    This was so so sooooo beautiful!!๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Ahhh Akshita, you always leave such thoughtful, sweet and special comments!! Thank you so much! Omg haha, please donโ€™t feel that way ๐Ÿคช! I appreciate you and your support so much, you inspire me! Hugs and love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Much love to you too!!โค

2. Just wow…. How could I say, that everyday you post is becoming my favourite than your older ones??
    This is absolutely beautiful dear Ace. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Awww Preeths โ˜บ๏ธ…how could I say that everyday your comments become my favorite?? Youโ€™re just a gem, my dearest friend. Thank you for always supporting me, I truly cherish our connections! YOU are absolutely beautiful ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

3. Beautiful and moving post, dear Ace. Absolutely awesome. Excellent visuals and image. The following lines truly gave me the thrilling chills I love so much.
    โ€œThis is all an illusion. I choose my dreams, I choose the beyond. The divinity within this speck of a moment is my creation. Mind, thank you for your memories and lessons. Ears, thank you for the adventures. Through love, through stillness and through my stardust โ€“ I ascend, I always choose.โ€
    You are amazing, dear friend.โค๏ธ

Thank you so much, my dear Grace!! Aww Iโ€™m so happy to hear that, you always inspire me with your loving support! Thatโ€™s my favorite part too, so touched it moved you!! YOU are amazing, my friend! I truly canโ€™t thank you enough for all your supportive connections. Much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. Truly my pleasure, Ace. Much love to you.๐Ÿ’•

This was so beautiful, Ace! I think you should put all this into a Wisdom Book๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Mesmerizing lines full of power and deep meanings! Love to read your pieces, Ace! Stay blessed always โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Aww Diana, thank you so much!! Youโ€™re so sweet โ˜บ๏ธ, the book is on its way ๐Ÿ˜‰. You always brighten my days with your precious comments, I feel so blessed! Grateful for you and your endless support, you are magical! Love you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

5. No words.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡

Aww thank you so much! It’s so lovely to hear from you again, I always appreciate your support! Much love and hope you’re well ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. Yes, all well.. Thank you.. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡

6. All my thoughts suddenly want a turn, so, I breathe deeply and access that soothing universal voice from before.
    … and this portal is becoming familiar.

Dear Ace, may you always smoothly glide through the portal, choosing your direction, either way, create powerfully from being this vibrational being. Hold the Universal reality and not buy back into the easily sold reality. For you are awake to the tunes and waves of consciousness itself, aware of what the dance looks like, the irrelevance of time itself, and the relevance of the deep presence. Stay blessed! This is beautiful exquisite writing.

My dear friend, you are just best. I canโ€™t express how touched and grateful I am for your encouraging words. Thank you, thank you, thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป. I will always remember this blessing of a message and cherish it in my soul, forever!!!! Thank you for being divinely YOU. You are pure magic and love, and I am so lucky to connect with you. Grateful for you, always!! Lots of love and hugs ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Each moment is like a blip, a blink and a twinkle of light. These words of yours are what I needed to hear. So much. The next couple of weeks are shifting the very ground we stand on astrologically speaking, something I’ve been observing this month. This is all to build firmer foundations and lay the groundwork for a stronger future. It does however shake loose some stagnant energy which I’ve experienced some sadness around. This post comforted me, a big hug from one of my favorite people. Thank you sister ๐Ÿ˜˜ I needed you today โค

Awww sis โ˜บ๏ธ, you just make my day! โ€œEach moment is like a blip, a blink and a twinkle of light.โ€ – I love how you say this, so perfectly divine. And your wise knowings about the times of now deeply resonate. I know exactly the stagnant energy youโ€™re talking about, I feel it too. Aww Iโ€™m so happy to hear this comforted you. You and your gleaming energy always comfort me. Thank YOU, sister!! Always here for you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ, love you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

A lovely post, as always, dearest Ace! Illusion indeed. I love how you us language so elegantly in this post to describe the detachment from concepts. Beautiful. And, this, “Music is like my invisible blanket โ€“ always comforting my soul, warming my heart, soothing my mind and taking away anything cold,” is so gorgeous, and I completely agree. Love it! Sending love and hugs!โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank you so much, dear Jeff!!! I always appreciate how you see the deeper meaning in all my pieces, so thoughtful of you and it always leaves me beyond touched. I feel so grateful for your support, youโ€™re amazing! Much love, friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Youโ€™re most welcome, dear Ace! All of your work resonates deeply with me, so can see it beautifully! I love it! Sending love and hugs! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

9. Filarance says:

Wowwwwww..! My dear angel..! I lost for words..! You are the best. You are the GEM. You are amazing. You are marvellous..! You are fantastic..! You are gift..! You are an angel..! You are princess..! You are the queen..! You are a sweetheart..! You are a sweet candy..! You are the honey..! You are my bestie..! You are my comforter..! You are my motivator..! You are the one who makes me very happy..! Oh my dear honey, I’m speechless..! I don’t even know what to say..! I don’t know how to express about your marvelous poem dear..! I don’t know which poem of yours is my favourite..! I can’t pick one..! I will pick all..! Oh my god..! This piece is a masterpiece..! I loved this to the core my dear..! I’m really love with your poems..! I’m really love with your poems..! I can say this 1000+ times..! Ah my dear..! I don’t know..! I will come to you..! Now..! I should see who is that beautiful angel that god had send to this world..! I should see you my sweetie..! If I was there with you surely I will give you a tight hug..! And also will dance with you..! You know one of my dreams is seeing you and have to stay with you one day..! I hope my dream will fulfill..! You are marvelous my dear ace..! Love you so much, my fantastic friend..!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• I’m sending you many many many hugs..!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— xoxoxoxoxo๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

FILARANCE!!!!!! I am speechless!! You bring such big smiles to my face and heart! Thank you so much!!!! I can say this 1,000+ times ๐Ÿ˜‰. Your support and kindness has such a special place in my heart and soul, Iโ€™ll never forget it!!! You are beyond spectacular!! Your spirit shines so brightly through all your words…youโ€™re a shining star!! So grateful for you! And yes, itโ€™s my dream to see you too!!! It will fulfill, Iโ€™m sure of it!!! Love you and big hugs๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. Filarance says:

Woww..! You are a sweetheart my dear..! I will always bring smile to your face and heart my dear..! Woww..! I lost for words..! Your words touched me deeply..! My support is always there for you my dear..! Wowww..! It’s fantastic to hear from you my dear..! Woww..! Yes, it will fulfill..! So sweet and kind of you dear..nโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

10. Hitesh.C.K says:

“It’s the eternal seesaw of the Universe and this portal is becoming familiar.” Omg you are THE BEST sister. Literally I am speechless so emotional and the words they flow like water. The portal truly is something not bound by time. Experiencing life and enjoying it at such intricate levels is really an amazing quality of you Ace. Always be happy my sister ๐Ÿฅฐ there’s no mountain you can’t scale. I am really blessed to have found such an amazing person.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you

Omg brother โ˜บ๏ธ, I am speechless! You and your amazing words are so special to me, thank you so much. I love what you say about the portal not being bound by time and experiencing life…thatโ€™s so wisely said! You seriously need to open your website!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Awwww brother, I am just so touched. I always cherish your comments and support, I am forever grateful. I am really blessed to have found such an amazing person, truly. Connecting with you always brightens my day ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

You are always welcome ๐Ÿฅฐ

Awesome! So divine and magical!! No, itโ€™s no illusion, itโ€™s reality that Ace is a prolific writer with an exceptionally magical flow. Well done, my friend ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’

Thank you so much, KK! Awwww โ˜บ๏ธ that is so kind, Iโ€™m deeply touched! Grateful for you and your always thoughtful support…youโ€™re just amazing. Much love and hugs ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Most welcome, my friend ๐Ÿ˜Š

12. Kritika says:

‘Mind, thank you for your memories and lessons. Ears, thank you for the adventures.’ this is beauty Ace.

Aww Kritika, thank you so much! Your support and connections always mean a lot to me, grateful for you! Much love, always ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. Kritika says:

My pleasure always Ace ๐Ÿ™‚ (hug)

13. Secrets says:

A beautiful description of a beautiful journey ๐Ÿ’œ

Thank you so much, my friend…Iโ€™m touched! It always means a lot to see your name pop up in my notifications. I appreciate you and your support! Much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

14. I feel as if this piece was about someone waking up in the morning and they were in the space between reality and sleep – but they were choosing their dreams over the real world. I could really relate to this piece, I feel as if I’ve actually spent most of my life in dreams and in fantasies and I find it hard to communicate to thers just how real my daydreams feal and how important they are to me. I like how you described dreaming as your ‘other home’ and sleeping as entering through a ‘portal’ to get there. I especially love your description of the see-saw because if existing and dreaming are like a see-saw – then they’re on equal levels and are both of equal importance: and they just keep going up and down forever.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful read and comment, I always love hearing your deep thoughts! This piece is about that morning time but also an experience I do daily. Usually in the evenings, I put on my headphones and just daydream away and see where my thoughts take me, itโ€™s like that in between reality of waking life/dream life. Yes, they are both of equal importance!!! Iโ€™m so happy you could relate to this piece! I always cherish our deep conversations and connections, your support means the world to me!!! Lots of love, always ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

15. Deepthy says:

“The divinity within this speck of a moment is my creation.” Such a thoughtful and deep write, Ace! I’m always left awe-struck by the way you weave words so beautifully to share something as intricate as this!โœจ

Thatโ€™s probably my favorite line too, so kind of you to quote it!! Youโ€™re kind words leave me deeply touched…I am awe-struck!!! I appreciate you and your always thoughtful connections, youโ€™re awesome! Lots of love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. Deepthy says:

Haha that’s cool! Aw always a pleasure, Ace! Missed your poetry while I was away! Much love to you!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•

16. Sunra Rainz says:

I love this description of dwelling in one’s higher self and the “eternal seesaw of the universe.” Beautiful โค

Thank you so much!!! Aww you are so kind, I really appreciate your touching words! So glad to hear you love it, means a lot. Much love, always ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

1. Sunra Rainz says: