I wish this page could write itself. Maybe it would tell me the answers to my never-ending questions, maybe it would speak the future, maybe it would be one line or maybe it would become alive in a way I’ve never known. But, maybe this page has always been writing itself, because I’ve been on adventures I never knew existed – adventures through the beyond.

It’s funny when there is so much on my mind, that it’s tricky to write about one single thing. I wish I could get it all out, or maybe the page could do it for me. I’m starting to realize the page has always been me, the keyboard has always been me, the delete button has always been me, the space button has always been me – the expression has always been me.

I can’t shake this weird feeling that I’ve written this before. Maybe in another land, maybe in a dream, maybe in a past, maybe in a different time, but for sure as this me. I love riding every impossible through the vast oceans of daydreaming, I love watching my beliefs dance in the wind and drift off into each sunset. And then a little bird rests on my shoulder and grounds me in the roots of truth once again, then I feel at home in the meadows of my wonders.

When I write, this page listens. When I write, this page speaks. When I write, this page is. There’s a beauty to the beingness of this page, it goes beyond the divine. I can feel its thoughts as I type and delete something, I can feel its smile as I keep writing through my “mistakes”. I wish I could feel its future, I wish I could feel its clarity. But that’s one thing about this page, it is never crystal clear because crystal clear takes away the adventures.

So, would this page be truly whole if it had an ending? Would this page be complete if it had a concrete beginning? Or is this page cemented in time because the unknown flows through?

For now, this is just another musing of a curious soul who lives in the adrenaline of the beyond.

Ace

62 comments on “When A Page Becomes More

1. Notes says:

What beautiful Conscious writing!

Aww thank you so much!! I really appreciate that, means a lot. Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

2. Beautifully written as always, dear Ace. I love how you effortlessly put so much felt emotion into every piece you write, it is a truly amazing gift you have. There is always a phrase or something that grasps at me while I read your work, this time it was this part ” crystal clear takes away the adventures”, Brilliant. Keep shining, my friend. ❤️

Aww thank you so much, my dearest Grace!! I am so deeply touched by your comments, as always 😊. Your support means the world to me and will always have a special place in my heart. That’s one of my favorite lines too, so kind of you to quote it! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure, dear Ace.💕

3. Riding every impossible over the vast oceans of the impossible. Loved this line! This was relatable to an extent. I love it when the words flow while I’m writing! Good one, Ace 😃

Thanks so much, dear Shweta!!! I am so happy to hear that, truly means a lot! I love it too, it’s such a magical experience! Appreciate you and your support, always! Hugs and love 🖤🖤

1. Always a pleasure, my dear friend. Much love and hugs to you too 🤗

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!❤

Thank you so much!!! So grateful for your continuous support, you’re awesome 🖤🤗

🤗🖤🖤

5. Filarance says:

Wowww..! Dear ace, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece very much..! We have many secrets, but we can’t say to anyone..! By writings we can express our feeling in paper..! Paper has no ending..! It will keep on going..! Such a brilliant write my sweetie..! I love the birds singing..! And you know how that bird!! That’s you my dear..! You are my peacock..! You are my love bird..!💕 Seeing your post giving joy to my soul.! Making me very happy..! I’m singing ” Today my beautiful friend had post one blog. It will awesome. Ahh!! I’m very happy..! She is my sweetie..! She making me happy every morning..! Making my chocolate sweet like her..! Making my day bright like her..!” Singing right now dear..! You are the bright star..! When I saw the star I remember you..! Because you are brighting star..! You are an angel..! My sweetie..! You are the best..! You have fantastic talent..! I love this piece very much..! Very Amazingly written my dear ace..! You are a sweetheart..! Love you, my beautiful friend..!🤗🤗✨

Thank you so much, my beautiful Filarance!!! Paper has no ending indeed, I love how you say that!!!! Awwww ☺️, I am so touched to be your little birdie! Your kind words and loving support mean more than I can say…it’s been a tough day and your love and thoughtful words bring a smile to my face! You are just the sweetest and the ultimate inspirer!! YOU are the best!!! Appreciate you so much, you truly mean a lot to me! Love you so much 🖤🤗

1. Filarance says:

Woww..! My sweetie, you are so loved..! Yes my dear, you are my beautiful and pretty birdie for me..! Woww..! I will always bring smile to your face dear..! You are my sweetheart..! Woww..! I’m flattered by your words my sweetie..! A million thanks to you..! Your words touched my heart deeply..! You are the gift that god send to me..! I can say this 1000+ time..! Because you are the gift..! Love you so much my beautiful friend..!🤗🤗😘

6. Dear Ace, you write brilliantly. ❤️❤️
    I could relate with it very much. Keep up this uniqueness which is why I am impressed everytime. 🤗🤗🤗

Aww Preeths, this means so much to me coming from YOU who always writes so brilliantly!! Thank you so much, my dear friend!! You are so kind, and your special comments will always live on in my heart. I love and appreciate you 🖤🤗💫

7. Aintamuggle says:

Ahh, how wonderfully captivating is this! ❤❤❤

Aww thank you so much, my lovely friend!! I am so glad to hear that, means a lot. Much love 🖤🤗

8. vaniheart says:

You always write brilliantly and beautifully ❤ 💕

Aww thank you so much!!! That means the world to me, I am so touched. Appreciate you, dear friend 🖤🤗

9. haoyando says:

“writing through mistakes”. What a beautiful phrase.

Thank you so much!!! Your comments always mean a lot to me, grateful for you 🤗🖤

Thank you so much!!! That’s my favorite part too. Your thoughtful comments always mean a lot to me, much love 🖤

10. Cassa Bassa says:

When we do what we love, our heart sings

Yes Yes Yes!! So perfectly said, dear friend. Thank you so much 🖤🤗

11. I loved swimming in the waves of your musings of consciousness – how delicately you hold the polarity existing within every aspect of existence and creation, how you immerse and emerge in the miraculous flow, holding it up to shine and then becoming one – simply marvelous writing my friend, truly amazing ✨✨✨

Awww ☺️, I am elated to hear that. Thank you so very much for your wise, loving, thoughtful and special comment – I am so truly touched! You always illuminate exactly the message I was hoping to get across, I am deeply grateful and honored to be read by you! Lots of love 🤗🖤

12. Kat Br says:

I’m in awe about this musing! I love the title and all the maybes.. I can feel every word.. my heart melts ❤

Awwww 😊 you make my day!!! I’m in awe about this sweet comment!! I am thrilled to hear that, means more than I can say!! I always appreciate your support, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Kat Br says:

You’re welcome. Keep it up! 😉

13. Hitesh.C.K says:

What an excellent tapestry of words, thoughts and feelings my sister. You truly are an amazing writer.
    ” These pages extend till eternity,
    I who is just an expression of the universe,
    Will write write and write …
    For I am a fearless free soul”.
    The title fearless free soul itself is very powerful sister, it’s just marvelous 🤩🤩🤩😍😊

Awwww brother, you leave me so touched in each of your comments!! You truly are an amazing soul. Thank you so much for your loving support and always encouraging words, you inspire me. Aww these are beautiful words, brother. I’m so happy you love ‘fearless free soul’…I always smile when you weave it into your special comments! Grateful for you, always 🖤🤗

A beautiful article, dearest Ace. Beginningless, and endless, that’s lovely, my dear friend. I also love the page exists, immeasurable possibilities live within. I adore it. Sending much love. ❤️🤗❤️

Aww Jeff, thank you so much!!! You always leave the most touching and kind comments, words can’t express how much it means to me! So happy to hear you adore it, brings big smiles to my face/heart! Lots of love 🖤🤗

I am so pleased to know this is so; and adore it I do, just like all of your work, dear Ace. All of it. Sending love and hugs to you, my dear friend. ❤️🤗❤️

15. “It’s funny when there is so much on my mind, that it’s tricky to write about one single thing. I wish I could get it all out, or maybe the page could do it for me.” I can relate to this article, Ace. So beautifully written.. very well-expressed… I love your articles so much! This post was awesome.. You are such an exquisite soul! Much love, my dear friend 💗

Awww Geet, thank you so much!! I am so so happy to hear that, means more than I can say! YOU are such an exquisite soul, truly!! I am always deeply grateful for your special comments and support, you always leave me so touched and inspired! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗

Yet another beautiful post, Ace! I love how you started it, full of emotions, then some questions… And finally reiterating what it could all mean. Beautiful ending.. And yeah..there would be no fun if it was a crystal clear ending, right! 🤗💫🙏🌹❤️🥰

Thank you so much, my dear Diana!!! I am so happy to hear that, means a lot coming from one of my favorite people!! As always, I’m deeply touched by your thoughtful support…you bring big smiles to my face every time! Here’s to the adventure! Love you 🖤🤗

17. Good one Ace! Keep having that conversation with yourself and the pages 🙂

Aww thank you so much!! I will! Your comments always mean a lot to me, my friend. Appreciate you 🖤🤗

1. My pleasure Ace 🙂

A beautiful write-up on writing, full of power and deep meaning. Both start and ending are superb. You are an excellent and talented writer. 👌😊💐

Thank you so much, dear KK!!! You are the best! Awww that means so much to me coming from one of my favorite writers, your words have a special place in my heart! Appreciate you and your support, always 🖤🤗

19. A writer writes and explore thoughts and feelings through the vehicle of their passion. You always spill over into our hearts and I for one am most thankful. Keep a blank piece of paper in front of you and a pen in your hand. 🌹😘 🙏🏼

Awwww my friend, what an amazing surprise to see your name again!!! I am so touched by your loving words and support, thank you so very much!!! I am most thankful for your inspiring comment 🙏🏻🖤. Lots of love and hope you’re well 🤗🤗

1. yes my dear friend, I am well! thanks for asking!

20. Rabbia says:

The flow of “free writing” can be this much perfect and beautiful i didn’t even think before. You’re such an awesome in it. ❣️🤗
    Its really motivational ,,,,,
    its motivating us to write whatever we want, just to let our hands write what we want.

Especially love these line

” I can feel its smile as I keep writing through my “mistakes”. I wish I could feel its future, I wish I could feel its clarity. ”

Is it really free writing ?

Awww thank you so much, my dear friend!!! You’re so awesome, I am beyond grateful for your touching words!! It is indeed free writing…just leaning into the flow 😊. YES, I’m so happy to hear that as it was my hope with this piece…here’s to freely writing!!! I love those lines too, you’re so thoughtful to quote them!! I am so truly grateful for all your support, means a lot!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

ah pages that come alive, well written dear friend ❤

Thank you so much!!! I am always so grateful for your touching support, you’re awesome!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

22. Wow! You just think really beautifully and uniquely! I love this: ” I’m starting to realize the page has always been me, the keyboard has always been me, the delete button has always been me, the space button has always been me – the expression has always been me.” Lots of other great things you said. Good job!

Awww Ben, thank you so much!!! You are always so kind, words really can’t describe how much your supportive encouragement means to me! It’s an honor to be read by you! Thanks for everything and for being amazingly YOU 💚💙

23. Love your musings and the pages you fill with them Ace!! They are always reflections of the inner you, honest, deep and searching…Big hugs!!🤗❤️🙏🌹

Aww thank you so much, Karima!! You always leave the best comments, so grateful for you!!! Words truly can’t describe how much your support means to me! Big hugs 🤗🤗

24. I could deeply relate to this piece and the absolute freedom that expression through writing can bring. I agree with the line “this page has always been writing itself” as sometimes the words just seem to flow from me with me in the back seat when it comes to control. These are some extremely beautiful realisations to have, communicated through some amazing language. My favourite part was definitely: “I love riding every impossible through the vast oceans of daydreaming, I love watching my beliefs dance in the wind and drift off into each sunset. And then a little bird rests on my shoulder and grounds me in the roots of truth once again, then I feel at home in the meadows of my wonders.” I read these lines again and again, then closed my eyes so that I could truly take it all in. Sometimes I feel like there’s nothing better in this world than dreaming the impossible and waltzing wildly among the stars of imagination.

Awww Simone, you are so very kind!!! Your special comments always mean the world to me, I feel so lucky and honored to be read by you!! YES, that’s exactly the feeling I was hoping to get across…it’s deeply magical when the flow hits us and we lean in, the words just effortlessly pour onto the page! And yeah, that’s my favorite part, daydreaming breaks so many barriers of limitation! I really appreciate your thoughtful read and kind words, you’re just amazing 🖤🤗

25. Sara says:

I love getting swept away by your words, Ace. Great one! 💕

Aww Sara, you are so kind!! Thank you so much, my dear friend!! I am deeply touched 🖤🤗

1. Sara says:

My pleasure! 😊💕

26. Rahul Gaur says:

Your words always write themselves because you let yourself just ‘be’. Always a pleasure to read your work, always!

Awwww 😊 thank you so very much!!! You are the best…you make my day with your sweet words! I feel you do the same in your writing 😉🤗. I am so honored to be read by you, my friend 🖤