Push and pull
Empty and full
Ebb and flow
Learn and know

A balance of inwardness
And outwardness
I wish I could explain
The twists and turns of this lane

Dark and light
Day and night
Observing and living
Receiving and giving

There’s a dream to be at peace
There’s a knowing it’s within range
With a smile and a breath of release
This feeling is a message no longer strange

Ace + Benjamin

And here’s the image version 💚💙

Another duet (or should I say, universal song 😉) with the incredible, Ben!! We hope this reminds you to let your inner balance sing!

52 comments on “universal song

1. This balances me out for the day! Enjoy making music with you, my friend.Thanks for making this piece beautiful in the way only you could, and for the great images. Really exciting how it all came together in the flow of conversations. Have a wonderful Saturday! All the best and lots of love! 💚💙

Awww I love how you say that…”making music”. I seriously enjoy it too!! You are so kind, Ben. Thank you for always being there and for being a truly amazing friend. It was indeed really exciting how it was created through the flow of our conversations! Thanks for being YOU and here’s to our song 😉🤗💚💙

1. Definitely!!! It’s cool when you just get in the zone and flow of things and don’t have to think too hard about creating. You’re welcome. Thanks also again. Have a peaceful rest of your day! 🙂 💚💙

2. Hitesh.C.K says:

An excellent collaboration sister and Benjamin. Beautifully described the elegance of life. 🤩🌄 Life is beautiful and challenging. Embrace every turn and challenge it offers, that makes this short journey exciting.☺️☺️☺️

Aww thank you so much, brother!! Your comments always mean the world to me, I truly appreciate you! Yes yes and yes…wisely said! Here’s to embracing every part of this journey! Grateful for you and your support, always 🤗🖤

3. A beautiful collaboration, my dear friend ❤️

Thank you so much, Shweta! I appreciate it 🖤

1. You’re very welcome 😊

4. You two are the Poetic Rockstars of WordPress!! Congratulation again to you Ace and Ben, for adding your voices and your wise words to this universal song…and I would say dance:) Two steps forward one step back. Recognizing this is the way Life works, helps us navigate it more smoothly:) We find strength in the harder moments and we can feel joy and appreciation in the light. Your thoughts on this were right on point and brilliantly combined. Alf mabrook!

Awww Karima, you are just amazing!! “Poetic rockstars of WordPress”…that is just so sweet, it’s an honor to be a rockstar with Ben. That’s so crazy you say dance, because we talked about that too…there’s a certain song and sway to balance. “We find strength in the harder moments and we can feel joy and appreciation in the light.”-I love how you say this, there is so much truth and wisdom here that I deeply resonate with. Your support and thoughtful words mean more than I can say, I am eternally grateful to you!!! Lots of love 🖤🤗

5. Filarance says:

Oh my sweetie..! This is masterpiece..! Such a marvelous and fabulous pieces..! This is really fantastic collaboration..! I loved it every much..! Woww..! My dear ace, I might cry..! You are the rhyming queen..! I can say this 100000+ times..! You are the RHYMING QUEEN..! YOU ARE THE RHYMING QUEEN..! YOU ARE THE RHYMING QUEEN..! YOU ARE THE RHYMING QUEEN..! YOU ARE THE RHYMING QUEEN AWARD MY SWEETIE..! OMG..! I’m speechless..! You are a princess..! You are a sweetheart..! You are a sweet candy..! You are the sunshine..! Such a excellent write my dear..! Wowww..! I will save this with me..! This is became my favourite piece..! Each and every poem of your became my favourite..! So fabulous..! Keep shinning my dear..! Love you, my rhyming queen..!😍🤗🤗

Awww Filarance, you are just a gem!!! I’m so happy to hear you loved this one…it’s always magical and synergistic working with Ben! Awwww you’re so sweet with “rhyming queen”…I am speechless!!!! Your touching words mean the world to me, you are so special!!! Thank you for everything and for always being perfectly YOU! You truly inspire me and mean a lot to me – I feel so grateful to know you! Love you, my beautiful friend 🖤🤗

6. Aintamuggle says:

Beautiful collaboration, seems like one and that serves the exact purpose !!

Aww thank you so much!!! That truly means a lot to me…working with the incredible Ben is always an effortlessly magical experience! Really appreciate your thoughtful read and words, much love 🖤🤗

7. Magnificent collaboration, Ace and Ben! It was incredible. I love the subject of balance and how you lyrically and visually represented it in this piece. You make an excellent duo.❤️

Aww Grace, thank you so much!! I’m so happy to hear that, it is always truly incredible creating with Ben! Aww thank you, that’s so kind 😊. YOU are truly excellent! Thank you for always being in my corner, means more than I can say 🖤🤗

1. Truly a pleasure, my friend.💕

8. This is one incredible beautiful collaboration with such perfect flow and rhymes. Deeply meaningful poem delivered with such simplicity and grace 💕

Aww thank you so much!!! I am so deeply touched by your loving words, means the absolute world to me! It’s always an honor to sync with Ben’s magical flow. I appreciate you and your endless support, you’re truly the best 🖤🤗

Ah, the paradox of life, dear Ace. You describe it so well, and I love your last line. Comforting. Beautiful, my dear friend!! Sending love and hugs! ❤️🤗❤️

Awww thank you so much, dear Jeff! I am so happy to hear that, couldn’t have done this one without Ben! I love how you say “comforting”…that was our hope with this one! Appreciate you and your support, always 🖤🤗

You’re most welcome, Ace. Ah, yes, I didn’t catch that this was a collab the first time around. Beautiful job, Ace and Ben!! Love it. Sending my love, my dear friend!! ❤🤗❤

10. Cassa Bassa says:

Awesome work Ace+Ben, great collab once again.

Thank you so much, dear Cassa!! You are always so kind and I am truly grateful for your support, always 😊🖤🤗

Ohhhh how more beautiful can it even be?
    Wonderful!!

Awww you are so kind 😊! Thank you so much, my dear friend!!! I really appreciate it 🖤🤗

There is so much power and impact even in such simple words, you and Ben just nailed this piece!!I loved the way you’ll paired the opposites and the deeper meanings in each stanza! Well done, Ben and Ace! Lovely image too. Stay blessed and keep the beautiful words coming! 🙏💖🌹🤗👍

Awww Diana, I am so so touched to hear this!!! Thank you for always thoughtfully reading and seeing the deeper meaning, truly means more than I can say!! Your special support always has a place in my heart, forever and eternally!!! Grateful for you, my amazing friend 🖤🤗

13. That’s a wonderful song dear Ace❤
    Both of you are fabulous 🤗
    I read this song with rhythm and really enjoyed it.
    Stay blessed my dear ❤💖❤

Aww Saba, your comments are always so special to me! YOU are simply fabulous! I’m thrilled to hear you enjoyed this, means more than I can say!! Appreciate you and your loving support, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. 💖💕❤💕💖

14. Ace and Ben! You guys rock… Such an awesome collab this was! I loved this post… Really enjoyed reading it ♥️

Awww Geet, YOU rock!!! So happy to hear you loved this post, and I’m so touched by your sweet words! You always leave the best comments!!! I love and appreciate you, my dear friend 🖤🤗

15. A lovely collab post. So true about balancing

Aww thank you so much!!! That really means a lot, I’m so touched by your support. Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

This life is beautiful, but a balance has to be maintained. This is a beautifully crafted song, that has universal appeal. A wonderful collab, Ace and Ben. Congratulations 🎉 💐💐

Thank you so much, dear KK!!! It was truly an honor singing with Ben on this one…I’m so happy you enjoyed it! I always really appreciate your kind support, means more than I can say. Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

17. Very nice Ace and Benjamin 🙂

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that, your support always means a lot 🖤🤗

1. Welcome Ace ☺️

18. nushhe says:

this was too beautifully written Ace!! hey wanna do write a poem together? Ill love to do it with u ❤️❤️

Awww thank you so much, Anushka!!! I appreciate you and your support!! I’d love to write with you, so kind of you to ask!! You can email me and we can go from there!!! 🖤🤗

livewhatyouknownow@gmail.com

19. Dear Ace, I missed this beautiful post to read. But am glad I found it myself. 😉 It’s an amazing write as always. I truly appreciate your Collab with Benjamin as the whole in itself shows how wonderful the work is made. Keep up the great work dear. 😍😍

Aww Preeths, thank you so much for finding it!! You are amazing! Your kind words truly mean the world to me, I am so forever grateful!!! All your special comments have a place in my heart and truly inspire me! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗

20. Rahul Gaur says:

Loved the topic and how neatly you both captured it in such a short span of time. Love your collabs!!

Awww Rahul, thank you so much!!! Your support always means a lot to me, I am so so grateful! Thank you for everything, my dear friend 🖤🤗

21. Kritika says:

The contrasts weaved beautifully by both of you. Rightly said in the last para ‘This feeling is a message no longer strange’. Congratulations!

Aww Kritika, thank you so much!! Always a treat weaving words with Ben! Your support and kind words truly mean a lot! Grateful for you, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Kritika says: