Slow motion

I smile
we’ve done this
before
and this won’t be
our last

Ace

And here’s the image version 🖤

57 comments on “our last

1. Absolutely beautiful, Ace. This poem, illustration and presentation are magnificent. Truly enjoyed, dear friend. You are a true talent! Much love to you.❤️

Thank you so much, dear Grace!! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed, truly means a lot! Aww you’re so kind 😊, I appreciate you and your loving support!! Lots of love 🖤🤗

1. Truly my pleasure., dear friend 💕

2. henhouselady says:

Wow. I can picture the dance when I read these words. Great job.

Aww thank you so much, I am so happy to hear that. Really appreciate your support, means a lot. Much love, friend 🖤🤗

3. BookWorm says:

Oh oh oh you are such an amazing poet, Ace!!!! So so beautifully written! You have got talent boiling inside you, keep shining!😀

Awww you make my day!!! Thank you so much, my amazing friend!!! Your kind support and encouragement truly means more than I can say! Grateful for you 🖤🤗

4. gazing
    in the dark
    basking
    in the light
    These lines are brilliant! There’s not many who can engage in this polarity and you are one of those who keeps the courage and curiosity. Your poem has such rhythm, making me dance in my stillness. I loved the conclusion – such gentle strength that makes it so beautiful 💛

Thank you so much, my dear friend!!! Awww you are so kind 😊, I’m really touched by your thoughtful words! You always leave the most special comments, I truly can’t thank you enough!!! The ending is my favorite part too! Appreciate you and your amazingness so much! You’re the best 🖤🤗💫

5. I loved the flow of these lines, Ace. Beautifully written..I loved the artwork too 😍🤗

Thank you so much, dear Shweta!!! I am so so glad to hear that, means a lot to me! Always touched by your sweet support 🖤🤗

1. You’re welcome, dear Ace 😃❤️🤗😊

6. Filarance says:

Wowww..! My dear ace, I’m truly flattered by your marvelous work my dear bestie..! I’m speechless..! I don’t know how to express about your beautiful poem..! This is really a masterpiece..! So wonderful dear..! I truly loved it very much..! Wait my sweetie..! I will say to my brother to kick me so I will fall where you are..! Lol.!😅😁 I will fly and come to you my dear..! And I will ask where the shinning star!? Where is my angel!? Where is my rhyming queen!? Where is my beautiful bestie!? Where is the kind hearted soul ace!? You’re really talented my sweetie..! Such a powerful words and awesome..! I lost for words my dear..! Each and every poems are making strong..! You are a sweet candy my beautiful..! Love you, my beautiful, pretty, Amazing, fantastic, sweet, lovely friend..!💕💕🤗

Awww Filarance, you are so so sweet!!! I am speechless!!!! Thank you for your beyond touching words, I can’t thank you enough!!!! Ah haha 😂😂, you’re just the best! I’ll ask my brother the same lol! You are so special and such a sweetheart, my beautiful bestie! You and your loving support mean the absolute world to me, I’m so lucky to know you!!!! Love you, my amazing friend 🖤🖤🤗🤗

1. Filarance says:

Woww..! My sweetie..! You’re very sweet..! You’re most welcome my dear..! It’s absolutely my pleasure..! Lol..! You’re a sweetheart..! You’re always a special soul to me my dear..! I’m blessed to know you my powerful bestie..! Wowww..! I lost for words my dear..! Your words touched my heart deeply..! Love you, my beautiful bestie..!🤗🤗🤗

7. Awww…. I am loving this ❤️❤️❤️
    I love how it starts and how it ends. Dear Ace, you are an amazing writer. I couldn’t find better way to say this…. 👏👏👏
    Keep up the great work, I am impressed. 😊😊

Aww Preeths, thank you so much! You are such an amazing writer, soul and friend…I am so honored to be read by you!! Thank you for always being there and for your always touching support – means more than I can say! Love you, my dear friend 🖤🤗

8. Cassa Bassa says:

“There’s a dance
    I can hear
    the sway
    I can feel
    the rhythm” lovely senses stimulation.

Aww thank you, dear Cassa! So kind of you to quote it, I really appreciate your support! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

I love this Ace! And that image is so perfect too! Amazing lines coming from the AmACEing ACE! 😊😊. Stay blessed and always enjoy reading your work my dear. ❤️🤗☺️🙏😘🌹

Awww Diana, I am so elated to hear you love this! Omg you are just the sweetest 😊☺️, what thoughtful and touching words! You make my week!!! Your special support means more than I can say, thank you 🙏🏻🖤! Big hugs, dearest Diana 🖤🤗

10. eob2 says:

Nicely penned, Ace. 💙

Thank you so much, Elle! I really appreciate that, means a lot 🖤🤗

1. eob2 says:

You’re most welcome, Ace. 😊💙

11. Aintamuggle says:

Ahhhhh. Loveeee this. I want someone to dance with me!! Slow and nice! It made me yearn for it. And the illustration at the end ❤❤❤❤

Awwww you are so kind!!! Ahhh I’m happy to hear that…it’s about dancing with the Universe within us, so cheers to the dance! Your precious comments always bring big smiles to my heart and face, you’re amazing! Appreciate you 🖤🤗

12. skylinerise says:

I am so sorry dear ace. I have my exams knocking just at my door so I wasn’t able to nominate you cause i have been out of any activity for the last few days!! It was so kind of you to nominate me. Please let ne know if I can do the same a week later!
    Much love from Skyline 😊😊❤❤

Nothing to be sorry about, my dear friend! There is no deadline and there’s no need to nominate me, you’re too sweet! I sent you the link to my post, go check it out. It’ll explain all the rules and everything! Take your time and best of luck with your exams! Much love, always 🖤🤗

13. joycemaryj says:

Such a beautiful poem! I loved it.

Aww thank you so much!!! So pleased to know that, your kindness means a lot to me!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

1. joycemaryj says:

My pleasure 😊

14. Rabbia says:

This image version 😍❤️❤️
    Beautiful words Ace . You master this skills of poem writing. MARVELOUS ❣️

Awww Rabbia, you are so so kind!!! I love the image version too, thank you for noticing! Aw that’s so kind, you’re awesome! Can’t thank you enough for your loving support, I am so grateful! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

15. Deepthy says:

Oh wow, there’s something about the image that lends an ethereal aura to the poem, beautiful in itself. Wonderfully penned, Ace!❤️

Thank you so much, my dear D!!! Your comments are always so thoughtful and especially touching! I appreciate you and your sweet spirit 🖤🤗🙏🏻

16. Navin says:

I was about to close my eyes….well, to sleep….after checking a few posts on WP….but then your name appeared….how could I close my eyes when they started to shine….I love this poem of yours….right from the very first 2 words….”Slow motion”….you grabbed my attention instantly….till the very last words….my eyes weren’t just open but were literally staring at the screen….in awe….a moment of silence….the speed, the echo, the dark, the light, the dance, the rythm, the flow, the depth….I don’t have enough words to express….it’s that beautiful….but that’s not it….I then looked at the image version….I’m blown away….profound visuals to grasp the deeper meaning….Ace, Ace, Ace….this piece is so pure & full of beat, peace & space 🖤✨🤍💫

Omg Navin, I am so truly touched. You are making my eyes and soul shine!! I am elated to hear you love this poem, means the absolute world to me!! Awwwww 😊, I am so speechless! Your touching words, loving support and inspiring comment leave me in awe. I am forever grateful, my divine friend. I always cherish your comments because they mean more than I can say!!! I love how you say it’s full of space as I was hoping to capture that. Thank you for always thoughtfully reading and connecting with my work, it’s such a gift and honor to be read by you!!!! Much love, always 🖤🤗

1. Navin says:

You’re very welcome….it should be me thanking you, Ace….I only reflect what I see…..your lines are divine….just like your presence….keep shining n keep spreading your profound message….much love, my dear friend 🖤✨🤍

WOW!!! THIS IS LIKE SOO BEAUTIFUL AHHH

Aww thank you so much, my awesome friend! Your always kind, touching and thoughtful support means more than I can say!! Appreciate you 🖤🤗

18. “Slow motion
    begs for speed
    Speed
    begs for stillness”
    This is amazing!
    I love this piece so much!! So beautifully written! Immaculate! I read this twice and I think I have to read it again as I loved reading this so much! Keep going, Ace! 💗

Awww Geet, thank you so much!!!! I am so thrilled to hear you love this, means more than I can say!!!! You’re always so kind, and all your precious comments have a special place in my heart! Thank you for being beautifully YOU and for always supporting me 🖤🤗

19. Hitesh.C.K says:

Beautifully written my dear sister. Really such a soothing poem. I liked it a lot. It reminds us of the universe behind us supporting us.
    “When we want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” -Paulo Coelho (The alchemist)
    Life is a ballet with the universe, just let yourself go with the flow.🤗🤗🤗🌌
    The first stanza in itself is very deep. To be honest the whole poem 😅 Thank you
    have a great time!!!

Aww thank you so much, my dear brother!! I’m so glad to hear that! I love the quote you shared as it perfectly applies to the purpose of this poem…and The Alchemist is one of my favorite books! Thank you for being such a thoughtful reader and kind supporter, you mean a lot to me!!! Thank YOU! Grateful for you, brother. Much love, always 🖤🤗

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

You are always welcome sister. The Alchemist is my favourite book, like whenever i read it i feel like i am the protagonist santiago😍😍😍 Have a great time sister and thank you !!!

Wow! Such a lovely poem with rhythmic dance of words. Both first and concluding convey a lot. Keep shining, Ace! Well done👌💐

Aww thank you so much, dear KK!! I always appreciate your loving comments, so grateful for you! Thanks for always being there 🖤🤗

21. Ahhh that dance of love and you know very well, this step is not the last. I love the subtle romantic wisdom that you demonstrate in this poem, Ace.
    You have danced before, are no novice, tripping over your feet, but the picture of alluring grace.. Of course your partner will keep asking you for another../
    and another. I love how you have reflected on this metaphor, in such a masterful way. You never cease to amaze me, the depths of your thoughts, and the flowing
    way you spread them over the page. I Love this Ace.. The Dance Eternal is a favorite of mine too:)❤️🤗🌹🙏🔆🌺

“Subtle romantic wisdom”…I love how you say this, it was the essence I was hoping to capture in this piece! Awww you are so kind, thank you for truly seeing me! It is YOU who never ceases to amaze me! “The Dance Eternal”…that’s exactly the dance I was describing!!! Karima, thank you so much for always thoughtfully reading and connecting to every word. I am beyond grateful to be read by you, you truly inspire me! Lots of love, always 🖤🤗

1. It is truly my pleasure dear Ace!🤗

22. Saniya says:

Lovely poem!

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you stopping by and your kind words, means a lot! Much love, new friend 🖤🤗

23. Lots of thumbs up on this one, way more than two! Good job!

Thanks so much, Ben!!! Aww you’re so kind, I always appreciate your touching comments! Much love, dear friend 💚💙

1. You’re welcome. You really know how to create. You have found your personal flow and style and that is hard to do. Yes, lots of love. 💚💙 Stay well!