Trusting my intuition, I felt like changing it up!! These quote are beats of my heart and a little peek into my week. The Universe in me has been teaching me a lot lately, and I truly want to say thank you. I am grateful for every little heart beat, as it lets my heart sing.

What’s your favorite quote? I’d so love to hear!! Lean into your heart’s beat, soak in the rhythm of life and be fearless and free. -Ace

61 comments on “Heartbeats

1. Wonderful quotes, my dear Ace. Love each and everyone but, yes , I do have a favorite. That would be the very first one “Reality always starts within you, you create what you see”. You are awesome my friend. Keep spreading your beautiful shine.❤️❤️❤️

Aww Grace, thank you so much!! I am so happy to hear that, and thank you for sharing your favorite!! YOU are awesome, I am so forever grateful for all your support…truly means more than I can say!! Lucky to be read by you, my dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Always a true pleasure, dear Ace.💕

2. Great quotes, my dear. I loved all of them especially the third last one ❤️😊

Aww Shweta, thank you so much! And I appreciate you sharing your favorite, means a lot!! Always touched by your kind support, my dear friend! You’re awesome 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure ❤🤗😊

3. BookWorm says:

Wonderful quotes! These are so true. I especially just loved the designs! Did you make them?

Thank you so much, my friend!!! I am so happy to hear that! Yes, I made each of them including all the designs and words! Appreciate your support, always!! 🖤🤗

1. BookWorm says:

Then, that’s awesome!

4. Aditi Anvita says:

Wow! Another form of creation from you. I am truly amazed!❤
    All of them are beautiful🌟 My favorite is the one about forgiveness!

Aww thank you so much, my dear Anvi!!! You are so truly kind, I appreciate you! That’s probably my favorite too! Your support on these quotes means a lot, as you’re a queen of quotes!!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

5. nushhe says:

Loved the quotes! We should adopt these in our day to our life 💛💛 these made my night! 😅

Aww thank you so much, Anushka!!! Cheers to that! Awww, you make my day!! Appreciate you, dear friend 🥰🖤🤗

6. Beautiful quotes!! What if say every single quote is my favourite? 😊😊
    I really mean it dear Ace. I love the colour, the quotes, the presentation and the creation. Just everything about this is so perfect! ❤️❤️ Keep up the great work. Have a lovely weekend ahead. 🤗🤗

Aww Preeths, thank you so much!! You are just the sweetest…every single one of your comments is my favorite! I am so thrilled to hear that, means more than I can say! Always grateful for your loving support, thanks for always being there 🖤🤗

7. Filarance says:

Wowww..! My beautiful bestie, This is such a wonderful and fantastic quotes dear..! In this first quote I will choose LOVE..! Because, i won’t fear for anything in my life..! I can do everything..! I’m strong..! And I’m “FEARLESS FREE SOUL” this words truly uplifting my dear..! And you and me and each and everyone are fearless soul..! Woww..! My princess, the 3rd quote I really loved it..! Yeah, we are doing many faults, but god is forgiving us..! After we matured we know what is correct and wrong..! So forgiving is the best thing we are doing..! Woww..! The 4th quote..! Yes my Amazing bestie, life is an adventure..! There will be many troubles, but we have to focus on our dream to became reality..! “LIFE IS A OUR DREAMS” powerful words my dear..! The 7th quote..! Wow..! Yes my sweetie, we are thinking that we are useless and we can’t do anything..! But that’s wrong we have to show our talented and uniqueness..! We are priceless..! Nothing magical than our souls voice..! So amazing my dear..! Woww..! I loved the 8th quote dear..! It’s absolutely true..! Woww..! The 9th quote..! Yes, my dear..! It’s really true..! The 10th quote..! Truth is love yes my sweetie, love is very pure and true..! Woww..! The 11th quote, marvelous my bestie..! In this world full of troubles..! We are working hard to get success..! We are moving forward to fight..! Such a powerful quotes my dear..! Woww my dear..! “Lean into your heart’s beat, soak in the rhythm of life and be fearless and free.” This is such a powerful, positive and strong words my dear..! And still now I’m learning what my heart beats saying..! Heart beat is the one who will make our life perfect by choosing the correct one..! Same my heartbeat choose a beautiful and positive and true bestie that’s you my dear..! And I’m can’t pick my favourite my dear..! Because these all quotes became my favourite..! Sure my sweetie, I will save all these with me..! And also I will read every morning..! Daily morning I’m hearing your voice my dear princess..! Plus I will read your positive and powerful quotes my sweetie..! You are a honeybun..! You’re a sweetheart..! You’re a sweet candy..! You’re most sweet than a chocolate my dear..! You are the shinning star..! You are an angel my dear..! Keep shinning always my fearless bestie..! Many hugs to my lovely princess..!🤗🤗 Love you so much, my beautiful bestie..! 💖💖💕

Omg FILARANCE!!!! This is hands down one of the best comments I have ever received!!! You are a true gem, I don’t know how to thank you!!! I am so forever touched, I’ll cherish this comment forever! So sweet of you to thoughtfully reply to every quote, you are seriously the best!!!! Awwww, you are indeed a fearless free soul!! YOU inspire me, my bestie! My heartbeat chose you…the sweetest, most kind, most loving, most supportive and best bestie I could ever ask for!!! Thank you for everything, I am honestly speechless!!!! Awww you still listen to my voice 😊, I am so moved. I hope you know just how amazing you truly are! Love you to the stars and back, my beautiful bestie!! 💗💗🖤🖤🤗🤗

1. Filarance says:

Wowww..! My sweetie, it’s so fabulous to hear from you my dear Cinderella..! Wowww..! Your words touched my heart deeply my dear..! You’re an angel..! It’s absolutely my pleasure dear..! I’m in love with your wonderful and beautiful poems and quotes my bestie..! Wowww..! Me inspire you wow..! I’m flattered by your words my dear ace..! Omg..! I’m stunned..! Wowwww..! My dear, I feel like I’m flying in the sky..! Wowww..! You’re most welcome dear..! Yeah yes my dear..! I will always hear everyday my bestie..! Love you, my Amazing bestie..!💕💕🤗

2. Filarance says:

I’m sorry dear..! Nowadays I became little busy with my works..! That’s why I’m replying late my sweetie..!🤗🤗

No worries at all!!!! It’s always a treat to connect with you, my amazing bestie! And always an honor to support your beautiful work!!! Keep shining! Love you 🖤🤗

4. Filarance says:

Wow..! My beautiful bestie, you’re words means a lot to me..! You’re such a sweet and kind hearted soul dear..! I’m lucky to know you..! You made me to feel like I’m flying in the sky with an angels and in that angels there is one Amazing and wonderful angel her name is ace..!🤗🤗 Sure I will dear..! Love you, my beautiful friend..!🤗

8. Aintamuggle says:

Aceeee! How beautiful is this 😍😍😍 i could look at some images for hours! The quotes, ooof, so heart warming and also positive! I love “love’s touch is your smile” one!!! 😍🥰🥰

Aww you are so kind, thank you so very much!! I always appreciate your sweet, loving and most supportive comments! You’re awesome, my dear friend!! Grateful for you, always 🖤🤗

9. I truly soaked in the images, one after the other. I wouldn’t pick a favorite because together they form a portal to immerse in the magical world of alignment with truth, love, kindness, freedom, pure joy of being. Amazing Ace As Always ✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you so much, my amazing friend!! Awwww 😊, you’re just the best! You always leave me so touched by your wise words of love, support and thoughtful encouragement! I love what you say about the portal…I always hope my posts have that power. I am so beyond grateful to you for always going there and for cheering me on! Love you, my dear friend 🖤🤗

Ah, dearest Ace, so hard to choose! I love the quote about magic, letting go, abs the universe leaning in – this is just so. We must experience it to know. Breathing with each up and down, and inside of each, there is the universe always leaning in. Beautiful, my dear friend. Just beautiful. Sending love and hugs! 🤗❤️

Awww Jeff, thank you so much!!! I’ve been learning a lot about the dance of letting go and watching the Universe lean in…and I love how you intertwine breath with it! I always appreciate your wise words of encouragement and loving support, means a lot! Big hugs and love 🖤🤗

You’re welcome, dearest Ace. Always! Awe, that is so kind, thank you, my dear friend. Have a beautiful weekend! 🤗❤️

11. Hitesh.C.K says:

Ace my sister what a tough quesion to answer. Literally all the quotes are so meaningful, enlightning and inspiring. Still there’s one which resonated with my thoughts the most(actually all did) “Harmony isn’t perfection. Harmony is embracing all the melodies. All those melodies create the song of LIFE.” and this last quote, ” Lean into your heart’s beat, soak in the rhythm of life and be fearless and free.” -Ace😍😍😍🤗
    Have a great time sister stay happy and always keep inspiring. Thank you!!!

Awww brother, you are so so kind!!!! I am so touched by your special support and loving words. I love the harmony one too and I’m so happy to hear it resonates with you! Ahh that one just came to me 🤪! You always inspire me with your amazing encouragement, you mean a lot to me! Thank YOU 🖤🤗

12. My favourite, the Last, but All. Nice share!

Thank you so much!!! The last one is my favorite too! I truly appreciate your support, means a lot! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

Such deep quotes and so perfectly written, dear Ace! I loved the one on letting go! So very true. Keep the inspiration coming! Stay blessed my dear❤️🤗💐🙏🌟✨🌻

Thank you so much, my dear Diana!!! In creating these quotes, I was often reminded of the hope you and your beautiful posts possess! I am so deeply grateful for your endless support, words don’t describe how much it means to me! Love you 🖤🤗

Awwwww🥰🥰🥰🥰😘🤗🙏

14. minametry84 says:

Wonderful quotes and well chosen

Thank you so much, Mina. I created them all…your support means a lot! Much love 🖤🤗

1. minametry84 says:

You deserve more because you are writing perfectly

Wow! Wonderful quotes. All heart touching. But my favourites are two quotes regarding Forgiveness and letting go. Beautifully presented, Ace! Keep it up 👌👍👏🌺

Awww KK, thank you so much!!! I am so happy to hear that…the forgiveness one is special to me too! Your inspiring support always has a special place in my heart, you’re truly awesome 🤗🖤

You are always welcome, my friend 😊💐

16. Wow Ace! Superb quotes! And I really love the effort you have put into making those quotes look visually pleasing 🙂

Awww Vignesh, thank you so much!!!! You are so kind, thank you for your touching words!!! So inspired by your thoughtful support, means a lot 🖤🤗

1. You are welcome Ace 🙂

Wow Ace these quotes are so beautifully written! I really love the second and third quotes. Hope you are well and much love my friend ❤ ❤

Thanks so much, dear Cait!!! Your comments always mean a lot to me, touched by your support! I am well, thank you…just riding with the waves of life! Much love and hope you’re well too 🖤🤗

18. Wow… I loved this!!! Great quotes! ♥️

Thank you so much, my dear Geet!!! You are so sweet…I truly appreciate your support 🤗🖤

19. “Peace is the rise”: very cool. I believe that one!

Thank you so much! So glad to hear it, means a lot!! Always grateful for your support 🤗💫

1. You’re welcome. I love all of these. Glad you shared them. Really helps lift me up a bit. 🙂

20. Navin says:

My eyes are literally shining like a firefly…the lips are changing their form to curvy smiling…admiring the lines (/quotes) you’re writing & sharing…creating this post with your wisdom is divine…keep expressing & enlightening from your thunder & lightning….The Universe is beautiful in light & in even darkness 🖤💫🤍✨

Awww Navin ☺️, what touching words!!! You always leave THE BEST comments, I truly can’t thank you enough. Your support, your loving words and your beaming energy means more than words can ever describe. So grateful for your encouragement and I especially love “thunder and lightning”…perfect way to describe it! Much love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Navin says:

The energy can be felt from your beautiful words….that’s much bigger than the words “thank you”….Much love, my dear friend 🖤✨🤍💫🤗

21. Martina says:

Bellissimo blog, appena sbirciato, ma di una dolcezza e profondità infinite. Il mio motto ‘mottissimo’ è Mai dire farò, ma fare. Cit, della mia mammetta, che mi porto sempre con me.

Thanks so much, really appreciate you stopping by 🖤🤗

It’s so good to catch up on your posts💕 a good dose of inspiration 💙

Awwww ☺️, you are so kind!!!! I’m so glad to hear that, makes me smile inside and out! Much love always, pal 🤗🤗🖤🖤

Thank you so much, my dear friend!! 🤗🖤