Each step a waking ache
Each blink an aching wake
Living in a projection
Dreaming upon a reflection

Each smile a flowing glow
Each breath a glowing flow
Weaving my vibration
Reality is my creation

Each journey a chiming climb
Each ascent a climbing chime
Intuition has a story to tell
Emotion has a wish to dwell

Each thought a walking talk
Each action a talking walk
Savoring the divine
Love and I align

Ace

And here’s the image version πŸ–€

64 comments on “subconsciously conscious

1. Wonderful as always, love is with us each step of the way. πŸ™πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ€—

Thank you so much, my dear friend! Yes indeed, perfectly said. Appreciate you and your support, always πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. I appreciate you, πŸ™πŸΎπŸ€—β­οΈ

2. Aaysid says:

It’s lovely! There is a great feeling of serenity about your words.

Awww Aaysid, thank you so much!!! I am so touched by your kind comment, really means a lot to me! So happy to hear that, my friend…grateful for your support. Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Aaysid says:

The pleasure was all mine. 😊😊

3. Wow! Beautiful! Impactful! The rhyme scheme and repetition gives your poem a unique perspective at every step! Really gorgeous!

Aww Garima, thank you so much! Your support and thoughtful comment truly means a lot to me! I am so glad to hear that, you’re awesome. Truly grateful for your kind words, much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

Thank you so much, means a lot! Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You’re welcome πŸ™‚

4. Filarance says:

Oh my bestie, Are you came from heaven!?? Wow! Wow! wow! wow! wow! wow! This is the masterpiece!! Such a wonderful and beautiful piece dear..! Very wonderfully written..! And YOU ARE THE “RHYMING QUEEN”..!πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ˜ I can say this 1000+ times dear..! You’re truly a RHYMING QUEEN..! I loved each and every lines you used in this fantastic poem..! And I loved the images also very amazing..! And I can’t pick my favourite stanza dear..! Because this whole piece became my favourite..! And all the poems of your became my favourite dear..! You’re the shinning star dear..! You’re an angel..! I wanna see you my beautiful bestie..! Without you the sun will not rise because you are the brightest sun..! Without you the moon will not come because you are the shinning star..! Without you the chocolate will not sweet because you are sweetest than a chocolate..! Without your voice the birds cannot sing because your voice is lovely than a birds voice..! And you know one secret my dear..! Just now I heard your voice next I plan to read 10 of your poems..! I really really loved this poem dear..! Very beautiful..! Keep shinning dear..! You’re the gift to the community..! Love you, my beautiful bestie..!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•

OMG Filarance!!! You continue to blow me away with your always touching and beyond sweet comments! You get the award for “THE SWEETEST SOUL IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!” You truly are amazing and I can’t thank you enough for all your loving support. I want to see YOU, my beautiful bestie! Aww 😊, it is you who shines so brightly! OMG I am so touched by all your “without you’s”…you make my week!! I’ll remember your comments forever and ever. So grateful for you, always! Love you, my beautiful bestie!!! πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ–€πŸ–€

1. Filarance says:

Wowww..! It’s so Marvelous to hear from you dear..! Thanks a million for your Amazing award my sweetie..! It’s means the world to me..! Wowwww..! I’m flattered by your words my dear..! Your words touched me deeply my dear bestie..! I will always treasure you love and support in my heart dear..! Love you, my Amazing bestie..!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ’•

5. skylinerise says:

I loved it my dear friend!! You are awesome. I appreciate you so so much😊😊❀❀

Awwww ☺️ thank you so much!!! It is you who is AWESOME!! I appreciate you too…lucky to know you, my amazing friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. skylinerise says:

Much welcome my dear friend! Am so happy to have connected to you. Your blogs give a different overlook on life and its amazing!! Thanks for being such a great thinker and writer 😊😊❀❀❀

6. Oh my! This is lovely! The picture is so attractive like the poem ❀️❀️
    My dearest Ace, you poems are becoming my favourites!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww Preeths, thank you so much! So elated to hear that, my dear friend. OMG, you make my day!! That is so kind and I am so forever honored 😊. Thank you for always being there and supporting me. You’re the best πŸ–€πŸ€—

7. Absolutely amazing Ace!!! Beautifully unique! Such a strong message and wonderful flow. To say I loved it is an understatement. Brilliantly crafted my friend.❀️

Thank you so much, my dear Grace!! That means so much coming from one of my favorite poets, I am so deeply touched. Grateful for you, my lovely friend. Much love, always πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. My pleasure, dear friend.πŸ’•

8. Aditi Anvita says:

Lovely sound of poem, love this❀

Thank you so much, dear Anvi! So grateful for your support, always means a lot πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Aditi Anvita says:

Always my pleasureπŸ€—

9. This poem is just wonderful to read out loud…I hope you will make a video of it Ace…it just rolls off the tongue so smoothly well-crafted and what is says……is deep..profoundly aware of that realm of subconsciously conscious. This is the realm of love and creativity, of great ideas that spring from the nothingness and intuition that prepares us for what’s coming. It is where love acts upon us..sometimes against all logic. You, my brilliant thinking poet, write about it so naturally because…you know it so well:) Please record it..and the image is perfect too:):) β€οΈπŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸŒŸπŸŒˆπŸŒΊ

Awww Karima, thank you so much! You are so thoughtful, my dear friend…I thought about doing a spoken word but I knew it would be a tough one to enunciate clearly πŸ€ͺ. We’ll see though, I might revisit it. I am so truly touched by your amazing comment, you always make me smile. I love what you say about “the realm”…so deeply true and exactly what I was hoping to get across. I feel so honored to be truly seen by you, means more than I can say. Appreciate you, my precious friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

10. Aintamuggle says:

Aceeee! I love what you’ve done with words at end of each line. So so beautiful to read! Really love it, I have learnt that poem can be done this way too today by reading this. Always a motivation. Now on the message and subject of the poem, life happens as we live it and we experience it all. Such a lovely lovely poem! ❀

Aww thank you so much, my special friend!!! I am so happy to hear that, truly means a lot! Your touching support always leaves me so touched, I am forever grateful to you! I love how you wisely say that about life – so true! Appreciate you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

11. Hitesh.C.K says:

Beautifully described my sister 🀩🀩🀩 I am speechless!!! The way how you have consciously described the subconscious is just remarkable. Every line is just elegant in itself. The first two lines of all the stanzas wow !!! Really well built so subtle… Continue to shine my star for you are a fearless free soul πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww my brother, thank you so very much!!! I am speechless by your touching comment! I really appreciate your thoughtful read and support, means more than I can say! I like how you say β€œsubtle” as I was hoping to hit a lot of subtle messages with this one! So lucky to have you in my corner, your support fills me with joy! Much love, my star πŸ˜Šβ­οΈπŸ–€πŸ€—

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

How absolutely beautiful, dearest Ace. The love of lifetimes comes through for me in your wonderful verse. I love it so. Sending love and hugs! β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Aww thank you so much, my dearest friend! You are so kind and I am truly touched by your loving words. Your precious comments mean the absolute world to me! Lots of love πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

You’re most welcome, dearest Ace. Always. I am honored by your words, my friend. You are an amazing light! Love and hugs. β€πŸ€—β€

so so sooooo beautifulπŸ–€πŸ–€

Awwww ☺️, thank you so much!!! You are awesome and I truly appreciate your support, always πŸ€—πŸ–€

14. This is lovely Ace! I love the way you have crafted the first two lines of each stanza. That was amazing πŸ™‚

Awww Vignesh, thank you so very much!!!! I am so glad to hear that, really appreciate your thoughtful read! You’re awesome, my friend…thank you for your always kind support πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. My pleasure πŸ™‚

Ace, those first two lines….. I read over and over! Well written I have to say! Absolute brilliant use of the words as adjectives and then a noun. Beautiful and uplifting dearest Ace. Stay blessed and have a beautiful dayβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™πŸŒΉβœ¨

Awwww 😊 thank you so very much, my dearest Diana!!! That truly means a lot to me coming one of my favorite writers! Your support has a special place in my heart, always…you truly inspire me and I feel so lucky to call you a dear friend!!! Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ–€

What a wonderful poem, Ace! Each journey a chiming climb.. simply superb, and ending..love and I align.. is just mind-blowing. Perfect rhyming makes the flow smooth. Image is very very creative. Well done, my friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ™

Awww KK, thank you so very much!!!! You always leave such touching comments, I am eternally grateful!! I am so elated to hear this, truly means more than I can say!!! Appreciate you, my amazing friend. Thank you for always being there since the beginning πŸ€—πŸ–€

You are more than welcome, my friend 😊

Wow Ace this is so wonderfully written and the tone/rhythm is so so well done! Much love my friend, hope you are well ❀ ❀

Thanks so much, dear Cait!!! Your comments always mean a lot to me, truly grateful for your support! I am well, thank you…just riding the waves of the Universe πŸ€ͺ. Hope you’re well too, friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

β™₯️

πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

Beautifully written ❀️

Thank you so much, dear friend!!! So touched to hear that πŸ€—πŸ–€

20. Absolutely stunning creation of a poem, deeply meaningful πŸ’›βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Thank you so much, my amazing friend!!! I am so thrilled to hear that, truly grateful for your support! Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ–€

21. A very innovative use of words and phrases. You really write well.

Aww thanks so much, dear friend!!! Your supportive comments always mean the world to me. Grateful for you πŸ€—πŸ–€

22. Beautiful! Love how you flipped these words in this part (and the next stanza as well): “Each smile a flowing glow / Each breath a glowing flow”. Cool stuff!

Thanks so much, Ben!!! Ah yes, I flipped words on the first two lines of every stanza…was a fun challenge! Really appreciate your thoughtful read, you’re the best. Hugs and love πŸ’šπŸ’™

1. Yeah, I love the flipped words. It’s really a clever twist. You keep on finding new ways to challenge yourself. That’s impressive. Keep it up! Hugs and love back at you! πŸ’šπŸ’™

23. Mairi says:

I love the rhythm and rhyme in this…and the message. πŸ’™

Thank you so much, dear Mairi!!! I am so thrilled to hear that, means a lot coming from such a a talented poet! Much love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

24. spiritualfantasia says:

Wow… this poem describes co-creation so beautifully!!!!! Lovely.

Thank you so much!!!! I truly appreciate your kind words and support, means a lot! Hugs and love, new friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. spiritualfantasia says:

Hahaha!!! Yes funnily enough I was just talking to someone, about believing in both fate and co-creation. Hugs and good day to you! πŸ™‚