Hello, all my lovely friends!! Today is an amazing day, a dream has come true!! I kind of can’t believe I am writing this post, but here we are! The Universe is truly magical.

MY FIRST PUBLISHED BOOK, THE WAKING DREAM, IS OUT NOW!!!

My excitement truly can’t be contained!!! I am a little speechless that it is actually happening! It’s been a long and magical experience, and I truly couldn’t be happier to share with all of you! The title of this book is very apt for how I am feeling, I feel I am truly living the waking dream in releasing my debut book!!

Created from the galaxy within me, The Waking Dream is a collection of soul empowering, heart soothing, deeply authentic and powerfully free poems. Embarking on the divine quest of life, this book is an intrinsic conversation with the Universe found within. We are all dreaming our own dream, our own reality. Through the fearless vision of this book, you will go on an adventure of many waking dreams.

To Order On Amazon – click here!

To Order On Barnes And Noble – click here!

To Order On Target – click here!

Thank you to my family for supporting me along every step of my journey, for making this book truly possible and for always inspiring me to be fearless and free. Thank you to my WordPress family for all the support, encouragement and connection – you all mean more than I can ever say! Thank you to the Universe above, below and within me for dreaming this waking dream – life is such a gift.

PS – I am being fearless and free in putting my full name out in the world through this book. But I will always remain Ace here…it’s a meaningful nickname to me, and Ace has a very special place in my heart.

134 comments on “A Dream Come True: HUGE Announcement!

1. minametry84 says:

A dearm come true. Those are powerful and attractive words

Thanks Mina! Well, they are more than words, it’s my reality!!! Appreciate your support, friend 🖤🤗

1. minametry84 says:

Most welcome, Ace

Thank you so much!!!!! 🖤🤗💫

2. Navin says:

Dear GrAce, what a wonderful news….many congratulations to you….The Waking Dream….profound title of the book….the words on the back side of the cover are powerful & amazing…the cover itself is shining like The Universe in you….Much love to you, dear Ace ✨💜💫🤍🤗

Thank you so much, my dear Navin!! I am so touched you love the title of the book and the back cover, that means the absolute world to me!! Awww 😊, what kind words!!! I’m shining reading your special comment!!! Grateful for you and your always encouraging support, means a lot! Much love 🖤🤗

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome, my dear Ace….it should be me thanking you….coz it’s you, who’s spreading & sharing your wisdom & light….a walkthrough in this Universe….Much love 🤗🖤✨🤍💫

3. HUGE Congrats!!!
    Well done to YOU!

Thank you so much, dear friend!!!! Really appreciate your support, you’re awesome! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

4. MarSevArt says:

My Dearest Ace,
    I am extremely proud of you and your accomplishments!!! Congratulations!!! Can’t wait to celebrate this marvelous achievement!!! ❤️😘

Awww, Auntie Marlene…thank you so very much!!!! I am smiling inside and out reading your special words, I am forever touched! Thank you for supporting me, I am so lucky to have you in my life!!! I love and appreciate you 🖤🤗🖤🤗

5. Wow, Congratulations Ace!

Thank you so much, my friend!!! Your kind words truly mean a lot, much love 🖤🤗

6. Wonderful, I am glad you are sharing your gift with the world. You are a continuous blessing to us here on word press. This is just the beginning.🙏🏾🎉🤗 thank you friend for sharing your wonderful news.

Awwww 😊, your precious comment leaves me so touched!!! I will cherish your words forever! You are a blessing in my life, truly! Thank you so so much for all your touching words, I can’t describe how much it means to me! I feel very grateful to call you a dear friend, thank you for always being there 🤗🖤

1. Thank you, always your friend, 🙏🏾🎉🤗

7. Hitesh.C.K says:

Congratulations sister you truly are a legend and an inspiration to many. My god a book of your own it’s really a great milestone. Keep it up sister the world needs people like you 😇☺️

Awww brother, a legend?!? You are just the BEST!!! I am hanging your sweet words on my bulletin board, I’m so touched!!! Thank you so much, my dear brother!!! Your always thoughtful and true support means more than I can say, so lucky to know you! The world needs people like YOU 🖤🤗

8. kimmagic says:

Omg omg omg 😁😁😁😁😁
    I’m SOOO EXCITED FOR UUUUU!!! 😍😍😄😁
    What a wonderful start to a new journey!!! Congratulations and celebrations are in order 🥳🥳🎉🎉❤❤❤ THIS IS THE LIFE GIRL 🤩🤩✨
    Good luck every bit of this magical art is a beautiful creation 👏🏽👏🏽
    It’s all poems right? I can’t wait to uncover the secrets of the universe Ace ❤

Omg Kim, you are so amazing!!!!!! I can’t even begin to describe my gratitude to you, what a special message!!!! You truly mean a lot to me and I am smiling so big at your kind support! Omg 😊, you are so sweet! It is all poems, yes! Awww, each sentence of your beyond kind comment has a special place in my soul, I am soaking in your awesome words!!! Thank you for being beautifully YOU and for cheering me on, I’m so grateful 🖤🤗

1. kimmagic says:

U r so sweet 🤗🤗
        U deserve every bit of awesomeness 😁😄
        How can I ever reply to words so kind ❤

9. Great news! Congrats! So cool to see your name on the front of a book. Very happy and excited for you! A million well wishes for this! Have a wonderful day!

Thank you so very much, Ben!!! Awww that’s so kind, so grateful for your support/encouragement!!! Your special comments always mean the world to me, you truly inspire me! Lots of love 💚💙

1. You’re welcome!!! Really happy you reach this point in your creative process. It’s really one of the most special moments. Inspire too by your fearlessness and attitude. Keep it up. Sending lots of love your way. 💚💙

10. Mairi says:

Well done…it looks magical. Good luck with all that you do. 💙🌼🌻

Thank you so much, my dear Mairi!!! Your kind encouragement leaves me so touched and grateful! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

11. Congratulations, Ace!!! I am so happy and excited for you my friend. I am so glad that you are choosing to share your talent and wisdom with the world. Much love and success to you always!!!👏👏💕💕🙌🙌❤️❤️

Thanks so much, my dear Grace!!!! I am so truly touched by your amazing words, means more than I can say!!! Your constant encouragement and support always inspires me, I am eternally grateful! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure, my friend.💕🙏💕

12. Filarance says:

Wowww!! Let’s party!!💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Many many congratulations to you my fearless bestie..! I’m very proud of you..!😍😍 Grace hakopian!!😍😍 Woww it’s such a wonderful and unique name dear ace..! You’re my lovely ace..! You’re a sweetheart..! And I’m very happy for you my sweetie..! I should thank god he made your dream come true..! Woww!! I’m speechless dear..! Come on let’s dance..!💃🏻💃🏻😘 Woww!! You’re unique dear..! And I will sure buy this book..! You’re marvelous..! Woww..! Such a great and happy news you shared with us my sweetie..! You’re an angel..! Each and every step of your life brings you success my sweetie..! You are a princess..! Keep shinning my sweetie..! Have a happy, peaceful, beautiful, blessed and joyous day my Amazing friend..! Love you so much, fearless bestie..!🤗🤗❤️💕

Awwww Filarance, thank you so much for such a precious comment!!! Let’s party and dance, my dearest bestie…you truly are the BEST bestie in the universe!!! Thank you for your sweet words on my name, I am speechless! Omg I am beyond thrilled to hear you’ll be buying this book, means more than I can say!!! You are an angel and so dear to my heart! Can’t thank you enough for always loving, supporting and inspiring me! Love you so much, my beautiful bestie 🤗🖤

1. Filarance says:

Wowww!! Come on!! Woww!! I’m flattered by your words dear..! Your lovely words means the world to me..! You’re very welcome my sweetie..! It’s absolutely my pleasure..! And sorry my beautiful bestie..! For the late reply..! And miss you dear..! Love you, my fearless bestie..!🤗🤗❣️✨

You never have to apologize, my dearest bestie! It’s a gift to connect with you whenever you are here!!! Miss you too, my dear Filarance!!!! Hope you are doing well!! Love you so much 🖤🤗

3. Filarance says:

Wow! My sweetie, I’m very grateful for you..! Your words truly touched my heart deeply..! Yeah dear! Now I’m feeling better..! The hand pain fly away after talking with my lovely bestie..! Love you so much my princess..! 🤗🤗😊❣️

13. My dear Ace, Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳
    I am proud of your achievement!! You are a talented writer, your works should spread all over the world and am glad that this happened! ❤️❤️ Dearest Ace, I love the colour and the presentation of the front and back cover. Great work dear 🤝 Keep rocking 🤗🤗😍😍

Awww my dear Preeths, thank you so very much!!! You are simply amazing! Thank you for being there since the beginning and for supporting me in all that I do, you truly mean a lot to me! I am so grateful for our connection and am honored to be read by you! Love you, my dearest friend 🖤🤗

14. Aintamuggle says:

Omg. Whaaaaaaa. I am so so happy for you. Grace! Can I just say this name makes total sense? Your voice has all the grace in it and I am sure so do you! I have known you as Ace and now will read this to know Grace. Will I be able to order in India? Super super congratulations ❤❤❤❤

Awwww ☺️, you are the best!!! I love what you say about my name, I am so deeply touched!!!! Your support has always meant a lot to me and this precious comment will be remembered forever!!!! Appreciate you and our connection, my dear friend! Yes, you should be able to…click the link I put in this post! Lots and lots of love, you truly make my day! 🖤🤗

15. I didn’t know your full name was Grace. But you’ll always be Ace to me. That’s great news, dear. Congratulations 🎉👏

Aww Shweta ☺️, thank you so much for your thoughtfully sweet words on my name and the book! All your kind support truly means more than words can say! Much love and hugs 🖤🤗

1. You are welcome. Always a pleasure ❤🤗😊

16. Aintamuggle says:

Also, WHAT A COVER. IN LOVEEEE! ❤

Aww yay!! I’m elated to hear that, you’re amazing 🤗🖤🥰

17. Aditi Anvita says:

Congratulations, Ace💐
    Looking forward to read your amazing creation! Keep Shining🌟
    Wish you many milestones ahead🤗

Awww Anvi, thank you so much for your special words!!! Your comments and support have always meant so much to me! So happy to hear you’ll be reading, you’re awesome! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗

18. eob2 says:

Congratulations, Ace. 🥳🥂Dreams do become real, with much work and love. Pat yourself on the back and another from me. The universe heard you. 🎶💗☀️🌻

Awwww ☺️, you’re awesome, my dear Elle! Yes indeed, perfectly said! I am so truly grateful for your sweet words, so glad the Universe aligned us 🤗. Thank you for your always kind support and encouragement, means a lot 🖤🤗🥰

1. eob2 says:

My pleasure, Ace. 😊

Woohoo!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉Ace of Grace!! Or is this the Grace of Ace!!!😉😉 Yayyy!!!! Congratulations my dear Ace!!!! 🎊🎊🎊Sooooo thrilled to see this post and that you published your own book!! It looks DIVINE! I’m already in love!! 😍😍😍😍. Hey, I tried to order it but it says it cannot be delivered to the UAE… 😕😕. I’m not sure why.. I’ll try again tomorrow. But I’m soooo excited, happy and proud of you my dear!! Stay blessed and may this be one of many milestones more for you!! 🎉😘❤️🙏🤗✨🌹🎁

Awwww Diana, you are so sweet with the Ace/Grace 😊😊😊, I am smiling so big!! Thank you so much for your heart touching words, my divine friend! YOU are so special to me and I’m deeply grateful to know you!!! Hopefully we can figure something out on the shipping!!! Grateful for you and all your loving support! YOU are a shining star in my life 💫🖤🤗

20. Krista says:

Congrats Ace! Wishing you good luck & blessings on your book ⚘💕🙏

Aww Krista, thank you so very much!! Really appreciate your kind wishes on the book! And so grateful to be supported by you, you’re awesome 🖤🤗

21. Congratulations Grace, I’m so happy for you!💖💖💖 Great job and affirmation of your work!👏👏👏

Aww Cindy, thank you so much! You are so very kind, truly appreciate your touching words!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

1. It’s my pleasure Grace. I’m really glad to hear that! Well deserved👏👏👏

22. This is Huge indeed!!✨✨ Congratulations and wishes galore on this achievement dearest Ace!! Your poems deserve to shine and sparkle out their in the world, giving magical soothing solace!! Keep soaring 🌈🌈🌈🌼🌼🌼✨✨✨

Thank you so very much, my amazing friend!!!! Awww 😊, you are so sweet! Thank you for always being in my corner and for thoughtfully connecting with each of my pieces, you truly motivate me!!! Grateful for you and all your loving encouragement! Much much love, always 🖤🤗

1. 💛💛✨✨✨

23. Congratulations, Ace! What a great accomplishment. 🙂

Thank you, dear friend!!! Awww 😁, you’re awesome…really appreciate your continuous support! Hugs and love 🤗🤗🖤🖤

24. Cassa Bassa says:

Wow, congratulations Ace! How exciting!!!!

Thank you so much, my dear friend!!! Smiling ear to ear reading your kind comment…deeply grateful for your support 🖤🤗

25. Alf Mabrook Ace!!! Felicidades!! Congratulations!!! What exciting news!! Yes you are living your dream come true and you so deserve it.🌈
    Your poetry is inspirational, divine, deeply aware of the beat of the universe…You are a soul who can translate the transcendental through your poetry.
    Congratulations for fiercely being you and I will of course order your book…I am so happy for you dear friend… May this be the first of many 🤗❤️💐🎉🌟🌺🌹

KARIMA!!! How do you leave such soul touching comments every single time?!? I truly can’t thank you enough! My soul is smiling, my heart is jumping for joy and the entirety of my being is overflowing with gratitude to you!! Omg, your words about my poetry leave me so honored…especially coming from one of my favorite poets! I am beyond thrilled to hear you’ll be ordering, means everything to me!!! Forever moved by your support! Love you, my dearest friend 🖤🤗

1. All ordered from Amazon Takes FOREVER to get down here hehe but eventually:) ❤️🤗🙏🌟
        Arriving Aug 12 – Sep 21
        Track package

The Waking Dream
        Hakopian, Grace
        Sold by: Amazon Export Sales LLC
        $11.99
        Condition: New

OMG, Karima!! Thank you so very much for ordering! Ah that is a while…I can’t to hear your thoughts! I’m forever touched by you ordering and your kind support, you truly mean a lot to me 🖤🤗

26. Geo says:

Congrats Ace! I’m so proud of you and so happy to see your hard work pay off! You have made it clear to the world that you can do anything you put your mind to! Time to celebrate! 🙂

Aww bro, thank you so very much!! What kind words, thank you for such a special comment! Aww, you are a great example of doing what you set your mind to in many ways! Really appreciate the support 🙏🏻🤗🖤

27. CONGRATULATIONS 🎉

Thank you so much, my dear Eleanor 🖤🤗

Wow Ace congratulations what a huge and exciting achievement!! I’m so so proud of you my friend, you’ve come so far already and I’m so excited to see what the future holds for you. Much love, hope you are well ❤ ❤

Awww Cait, I am so happy you got to see this post today!! Thank you so much for all your kind words and for continuously inspiring me! You are an amazing friend and I feel so lucky to be read by you! Lots of love, always 🖤🤗

OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS❤🎈🎈🎈🎈

Aww thank you so much!!!! You and your support mean a lot to me!! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗💫

30. When the soul wakes, dreams are realized. In every daydream, the heart has to believe. That your dreams, will come true. When you hold, your dreams closer to your heart, in every waking moment! A wonderful achievement! I’ve saved a copy, to cart. It’s not available here yet, I will purchase when it does! Blessings to you!

Omg, I am so very touched by your super supportive words!!! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful comment and that you’ve saved it your cart, means a lot! Where are you at??…it should be available everywhere! Truly grateful for you and your kindness, you’ve made my evening! Much love, always 🖤🤗

1. Canada. Not available in Amazon.ca, yet.

Hmm how weird. From my end, it’s on Amazon in Canada but ships in 1-2 months. The book is also on Barnes and Noble, not sure if they deliver to Canada 😬. Thank you for supporting though, I really appreciate your kindness and friendship 🤗🖤

3. It’s there, just not available for purchase yet. You’re welcome!

How splendid, my dearest Ace. What a lovely title of a beautiful book, which, of course I’ve just ordered, that I know in my heart and soul I will love. Congratulations, my dearest friend. Love and hugs, always. ❤️🤗❤️

Awww Jeff!!!!! Thank you so very much for ordering and for your thoughtful words…I can’t even describe my joy and gratitude right now!!!! Your consistent support has a special place in my being, forever! Lots and lots of love, my true friend 🖤🖤🤗🤗

You’re most welcome, dearest Ace. We have a lovely connection, one that I cherish with my entire being. I cannot wait to read your lovely book. Love and tons of hugs, my dearest friend. 🤗🤗❤️❤️

Wonderful Grace, looking forward to reading your book. 🙏🏻♥️

Thank you so much, dear Amber!! Aww I’m so happy to hear that! Your support truly means a lot 🖤🤗🖤🤗

33. That’s truly a great achievement dear Ace💖😍💕
    May you be blessed with more Grace and success and happiness 💖

Aww Saba, your comment, support and encouragement mean more than I can say! Thank you so much, my dear friend!!! Grateful for you and your precious heart, much love 🤗🖤🥰

1. 💖❤💕❤💖

Many many congratulations, my dear Ace! I’m really happy for my friend. What a soulful title of the book! Deep and divine! Now your talent and wisdom will be open to the world. You deserve it. Enjoy the moment. All the best 👍💗😀

Awww KK, thank you so very much!!! I truly appreciate all your kind wishes and support! It means that absolute world to me that you’ve been here through every single post, you truly inspire me!!! Lucky to have you in my corner, dear friend! Much love 🖤🤗

35. Alina says:

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! The name of the book is AMAZING and congratulations once again 🎉🎉🎉🎉✨

Awww Alina, thank you so much!!! You are always so sweet and supportive, I truly appreciate you! So glad you love the book title, means a lot! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Alina says:

🖤🤗✨

36. Congratulations. What a wonderful news!

Aww Gabriela, thank you so much!!! That means a lot to me coming from such a talented writer, I truly appreciate the support!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗

1. My pleasure. I am looking forward to reading it 🌹

Aww that means the world to me that you’ll be reading! I so appreciate you 🖤🤗

37. Congratulations! You shall have an eternal audience, because you write from the soul and help the stars align our lives… Not only are you fearless, but beautiful as well🥰😃🥂

TONY!!!! I am just at a loss for words, you are the best! Thank you so much for your loving words on the book and kind support, means more than I can say! Awww 😊…my amazing friend, it is YOU who inspires me! Thank you for everything and for always being in my corner. Big hugs 🤗🖤

1. It is a wonderful and one of the greatest blessing to return that which has been received. Ace darling, it gives me great pleasure to support you, for you are an amazing friend💖😇So Big Big Hugs coming your way🙏🤗

Hey Tony, hope you’re well!! I’ve been having some comment issues lately, WP is so weird sometimes 🤦🏼‍♀️. Anyways, I’ve tried to leave 3 comments on your last poem, but they’re not going through…probably in your spam! Just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your latest masterpiece 🖤🤗

3. Ace much appreciation. truly you are one of the most encouraging humans I know. Your determination and inspiring ways and embraced and dear to me!

Congratulations sweet Ace, my lovely soul sister💗 I can feel the exhilaration jumping out of the screen with your big heart and deep soul shining bright for all to witness!! Your bravery and fearless is so stunningly beautiful, your words always strike such a chord within my own soul’s journey. Big hugs and lots of love sweet sis🙌🌈😇✨🥰

Aww my dear sister, it means so much to hear from you here!!! Your always loving support of me and all that I do truly touches me. I am so thankful to have you in my life. Ahh so glad you can feel my excitement!! Omg, that means the world to me that my words strike a chord within you…because yours ALWAYS strike a chord within me. Your love and support leave me forever grateful, appreciate you so much 🖤🤗

39. FELICITATIONS, ACE!!!! I am SO HAPPY for you!!!! A DREAM COME TRUE!!! You turned your dreams into reality, wow you’re such a wonderful inspiration!
    I’ll check your book out!!! OMG, I feel like I’m more elated about your book than you are 😂. I loved the name of the book, “THE WAKING DREAM”. My compliments 👏🏻
    You’re such an awesome writer and I am 110% sure your book will be awesome too! I can’t wait to tell my friends that my best friend on WP published a book! I’m so happy for you, I really am! Even my sister is so happy to know this!! I just got to know about this and then rushed to my sister and told her this and she was so charmed. She’s a fan of yours, believe it or not! We wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Keep going, Grace!!!! 💖
    P.S. I LOVE YOUR NAME, GRACE. SO BEAUTIFUL.
    Much love to you! 💗

Awww Geet, you always leave the most touching and incredible comments!!!! Whenever I see your name in my notifications, I get so excited!! Ah haha 😂, I think we are equally elated 😊…and that means the world to me!!! So happy to hear you loved the title and that you’ll be checking out the book, you’re the best!!! Awwww ☺️, you’re so sweet about telling your friends…you are such a spectacular friend to me and I am so lucky!!!!! Give your sister my gratitude, both your guys’ support means everything to me!!!!! You both inspire me!! Love you, my dear Geet. Thank you for everything, you truly mean a lot to me 🖤🤗

1. Even I get excited when I see your name in my notifications 😁
        Aww thank you Ace!!!! YOU are a GEM 💕

40. Secrets says:

Grace… How fantastic for you Babe. So looking forward to reading it. Celebrating with you gorgeous 🎉💜

Aww thank you so much, you are so kind! I’m so glad to hear you’ll be reading, means the world to me!!! Appreciate you and your support, my dear friend! Lots of love 🖤🖤🤗🤗

1. Secrets says:

It says its currently out of stock, but I will keep checking back 😊

Oh no, that’s so weird. From my end, it doesn’t say it’s out of stock but I know you’re in Australia so could be different. Barnes and Noble could work 🤷🏼‍♀️. But thank you for looking into it, really means a lot. Let me know if you have any luck 🙏🏻🖤

3. Secrets says:

Yeah, I’ll keep checking 🙂

41. I ordered my book!

Item Qty Price Est. Delivery
    The Waking Dream
    by Grace Hakopian
    Paperback 1 $11.99 08/06/2021

Omg Tony!!!!! I can’t even explain how touched I am to hear this!! You make my evening, so grateful for you!!! Let me know when you receive it, I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!!! Thanks for being so amazingly YOU, my dear friend 🤗🖤

1. the book came two days ago…Haven’t had time to read it like I want to. Congrats again!

Yay!!!! I’m so happy to hear that…you’re so kind to share, Tony!!! Truly appreciate you and can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Much love, always 🤗🖤

3. Much Love! 🤗🖤

42. Deepthy says:

Oh my goodness, congratulations Ace!!🥳 That’s amazing news and it makes me so happy to see you grow in your journey as a writer and to think of how many people your poetry is going to impact! And you have such a beautiful name, your gracefulness shines through every time you write, friend! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!🤗💖
    I love the title and description of your book, the cover is stunning like I believe the poetry within is! ✨
    Have a wonderful weekend, Ace!

Awwww D, thank you so much!!! Thank you for being on this journey with me since the beginning, I deeply appreciate you!!! This beyond touching comment truly means the world to me, your precious words have a special place in my heart forever!!!! I feel so blessed to have you in my corner! Aww thanks for your sweet words on my name, you’re so kind!!! Grateful for you, dear friend 🤗🖤

1. Deepthy says:

It’s always been a pleasure to stop by here ❤️ Aw I’m so grateful for you too!

43. Wow!! This is great news! I am so happy for you. ❤
    Just saw this now!
    Anyways, congratulations!!! May this new venture take you to great heights. 😀 ❤

Awww thank you so very much!!! You are so kind, I appreciate you and your sweet words!! Touched by your support and encouragement…much love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. Always here to support awesome and talented people like you. ^_^ ❤

44. kinge says:

Congratulations on this milestone. For achieving this goal and dream.

Thank you so much, Kevin!!!! Your kind words and support leave me so touched and grateful!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. kinge says:

Welcome. Much love back to you and hugs 🖤😊

I am so thrilled for you Ace. You’re a fantastic manifester in a way that is truly and positively inspiring, as is the beautiful way you interact with everyone you meet along love street. Huge hugs and big celebration for you and of you in my mind :)) 🎉🎉🎉🙌💗💗💗

Awww my dear Lia, thank you for such a beautiful comment!!!! You make my night with your touching support, I appreciate you so much! Means a lot to me that you came back to this post, it’s so good to have you back! Big big hugs right back atcha 🖤🤗

46. Congratulations on this momentous achievement, Ace! What an amazing day it would have been for you releasing your first published book. So happy for you 💕

Aww Lauren, thank you so very much!!! It was indeed truly amazing, it was so surreal as it truly felt like a dream. Really appreciate you coming back to this post and supporting, you are amazing! Lots of love, my dear friend! So glad to have connected 🖤🤗

1. I understand the dream-like state, I felt the same when I had my first book released, so exciting, so I can definitely relate. 🙂 No problems coming back to support your post, I love what I’ve read of your writing so far, and enjoy your videos immensely. I’m really pleased to have discovered your blog! ❤

I’ll definitely have to check out your book! Awww I am overjoyed to hear that, brings big smiles! Thank you for being amazingly you 🖤🖤

3. I hope to check out your book in the future too. 🙂 Thank you for being YOU too!