Colors dancing in the wind, some vivid, others blurry. Bright and alive, blue makes me smile bringing back memories of the waves in my journey. Red, so vibrant but reminding me of people who use power in backwards ways. Purple always lets me feel emotion, connecting me to the depths of my intuition. Yellow makes my soul flow with joy and flashes of the grand sun charge me with energy. Green makes me grateful for Gaia and all the trees that hug me daily. Pink calls to my heart, but, my eyes see its hues in the sunsets. Black brings me comfort in knowing all shades are within me, while white brings its clean, classic and elegant aura. I’m sure there are many more I have not yet seen.

All the colors my eyes present bring a peace to my being and a joy to my mind. Sometimes, the simple things make the biggest leaps.

What color speaks to you?

33 comments on “Coloring My Soul

1. oh wow Grace, really beautiful.. wild sort of reminds me of my post I just wrote now in some of our wording.
    LOVE PURPLE..Highest energy vibration.. ❀️

Thank you so much Cindy!!! I’m glad to hear that, the Universe within each of us connects! I so appreciate your support and kind words, always means a lot to me! Purple is a deep color indeed, blue is my fav! Lots of love πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. you are so welocome!
        We are all connected no matter what the distance.
        You’re welcome. oh I love blue as well.. It’s always a toss up! β€οΈπŸ’– love to you as well!

2. asthaisha says:

It’s beautiful πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
    Amazingly written πŸ’«

Awe thank you so much!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers!!!! I truly appreciate your support, love and kind words!! Hugs and love to you friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. asthaisha says:

Soo kind of you ❀️❀️❀️
        Thankyou soo much for saying that you just made my day πŸ€—πŸ€—
        Lots of love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awe of course! I sincerely mean it!!

3. asthaisha says:

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–

Wow, very beautiful and thought provoking Ace! Very inspiring.. Intriguing posts.. I like how you make the reader think and question.. bringing more self-awareness to ourselves.

I am drawn to blue; black has always intrigued me but I’m transitioning into bringing colour into my reality and life.

Love you. πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸ–€

Awe thank you so much Amber!!! This comment makes my day, you’re awesome!!!! I truly appreciate your support, means the world to me!! I love that and thank you for sharing, blue is my fav, but like you, black entices me too. Love you friend!!!

4. I would like to believe that I appreciate variety of colors in various shades. I admire them all in nature and everywhere. And yet I find myself choosing more often choosing black and then white.

Yes, nature does present the best of all shades! Black and white is just a classic, I love it too!! Thank you so much for your overflowing support and thoughtfulness, it means the absolute world to me!!! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

5. Ladysag77 says:

I love this 😍 definitely the flecks of turquoiseπŸ’™ and purple πŸ’œ for those are the hues of my own soul. What a picture you painted with colors and words. Magnificently magical sis ✨

Awe thank you so much!!! The way you know the depths of your soul is inspiring! You’re so kind, always grateful for your support, connection and love!!!! Means a lot sis, lots of love and hugs πŸ€—πŸ–€

Awww this is so beautifully written. I love the way that each colour holds a different meaning for you and the imagery you’ve used to express that is so well done!! Also I really love the italicised lines, they’re so well written. Much love ❀️❀️

Thank you so much Cait!!! Wow, this message warms my heart, deeply touches my soul and makes me smile ear to ear; truly!!! Words can’t express how grateful I am for all the love and support you’ve shown me! Learned from the best on the italicised lines! πŸ˜‰ Much to you too friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

What color speaks to you??

Haha that means so much to me Ace, I really love using italics I just feel like they add another layer to poetry which makes it even more special. I’d have to say all the different shades blue because the ocean honestly brings me so much peace and beauty, the place I feel that I can truly be myself. What about you, do you have a favourite? ❀️❀️

Yes, it does add another layer! I used to do my poems like that, and reading your work reminded me of it, so, thank you!!

Blue is my favorite too!!! Beautiful description of why it resonates with you, I truly love that! Blue is comforting to me because each shade seems to know how to describe my feelings. Big hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

It’s like I’m looking at a set of crayons and after reading this I want to use them all to draw a pretty picture😍

Haha!!! Thank you so much Aarushi!!!! Your thoughtfulness always warms my heart and I greatly appreciate your support, means a lot!!! Hugs and love friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

To you to as well, Ace😍

8. A masterpiece..!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awe thank you so much!!!! You’re awesome!!!! I so appreciate your thoughtfulness, connection, support and kind words; truly!!! Hugs friend πŸ€—πŸ€—

1. Courtesy – your posts.. 😊😊 Pleasure always.. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜‡

9. Nice and colorful. Colorful explanation. HaHa

Haha!!! Thank you!!! I am eternally grateful for all your love, thoughtfulness and support, means a lot!! What color speaks to you??

1. Blue is my favorite one. Thank you.

Me too πŸ’™

3. Matching, matching. Haha

10. This is a lovely write! I loved how you depicted all the colours!
    I love blue but it’s burgundy that speaks to me!

Thank you so much!!! Always appreciate your love and support, brings a smile to my face and warms my heart!! Blue is my favorite, but burgundy…that’s a good one, such a deep color. Lots of love and hope you’re well β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’«

1. My pleasure! Haha, thanks!
        I’m good, hope you are well too!πŸ€—πŸ’•
        P.s I’m sorry I’ve been spamming your posts lately, just a little caught up in schoolπŸ˜‚

I am well, thank you! No worries.