She was speaking, but, I couldn’t understand. He was saying something, but, nothing translated. It wasn’t just the words I couldn’t understand, it was the energy behind those words. Vibrations, energies and frequencies are languages, and I speak the vibration of my soul.

They can try to get to me, they can force themselves upon me, but, the voice of my soul is strong and knowing; if you’re a match then I’ll hear you. Words are magical, vibration is eternal and effortless. Like waves they come and go; their tide can turn at any moment.

You could be a language I speak right now, or you could be a distant holler. You could be a faint whisper, or you could be a voice I understand like the breath of my being. You could be a chorus I’ll forever understand for you are my destiny. You can be whatever, I will always be authentically me, a language that deepens over time.

We are all our own language. I don’t speak your language, I speak mine. But, if you know me and are meant to be, I’ll definitely hear you. Your voice doesn’t have to be words, it can be a vibration, an aura, an intuition, a heart, a mind, a soul or anything electric and truly alive.

My voice is always hungry for those who speak it too, however, my internal compass is always honest. I know if you see me, or if you just act. I know if you are meant on my journey, or if you’re just blurry. This is just my soul’s expression, your opinion is yours, my belief is mine.

My tone is dependent on my heartbeat. What makes me truly alive, lets my soul speak with joy. What I know is a lesson I am meant to learn, lets my soul speak with power. My tone isn’t dependent on your reaction, it’s dependent on my action.

This is a bit different from my usual writing and ironically, I love the voice behind it. I hope this helps you on your journey!! Always remember to listen to your voice because you are the Universe! Other people’s languages will match or detach if they’re meant to, you must trust!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

30 comments on “Voicing My Soul’s Language

1. I so agree with your final thoughts. 🙌

Awe thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate your support and kind words! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

2. Ladysag77 says:

I enjoyed this alternative writing expression from you my dear. You always write so truthfully with authentic spirit and love. My 2nd book of poetry shares the same name, “My Soul’s Language” 💗💗💗

Thank you so much!!! That’s awesome about your book, I had no idea!! The Universe is quite magical!! I’m so touched by your loving words and support, means the world to me!!! Hugs and love sis 🤗💛

1. Ladysag77 says:

Yes ma’am, I have 4 books of poetry all available on Amazon. Currently beginning to compile my 5th. The Universe never ceases to keep me in awe and wonder of its grand magic🥰

I will definitely look into!! All the best for book #5, I’m sure it’ll be amazing!!! Hugs 🤗🤗

3. Ladysag77 says:

Thanks love❤ look on my services link in the menu😉

3. Aditi Anvita says:

Absolutely different perspective for language and the amazing idea behind vibrations of different kinds of voice. Beautifully presented, Ace👏

Awe thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate your kind words, encouragement, support and connection; means a lot!!! You’re awesome, and I am grateful for you!!! Love and light 💛💫

4. Yes, it’s really instinctual. Wonderful insight. Stay blessed.😇🙏

Thank you so much friend!!! That means a lot, I appreciate your support!!! Sending you love and spirit hugs 🖤🤗

1. Haha spiritual hugs are always welcome.😇🤗

Ace… I relate so much to this. Beautifully said. And this: “You could be a faint whisper, or you could be a voice I understand like the breath of my being. You could be a chorus I’ll forever understand for you are my destiny.” Wow!!!! I love that. So beautiful, this way of describing the various voices and callings we experience, as inter-conscious beings. Love your work… thanks for sharing it, and much love to you. 💗🔆🤩

Awe Lia, you make my day!!! Thank you so much! That’s so kind of you to quote it and I’m thrilled that you love it! Your support truly means so much to me, I’m forever grateful!!!! You’re the best!! Big hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

6. I resonate with 𝓐. ꨄ

Awe thank you so much!!! I’m so deeply grateful for your love, support and touching words – means so much to me!!! Hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

Wow so beautifully written omg. Your writing voice is so strong in this and it’s amazing!! I love the fourth stanza so much. Much love ❤️❤️

Awe Cait, that means the world to me coming from one of my favorite writing voices!!! I’m so touched by your support and loving words, blessed to have connected with you friend!!!! Much love 🖤🤗

What a strong ending, wow. I loved it. Awesome work, Ace.💕 Keeps posts like this coming. I’m hoping to be on the same frequency with u on that 💫

Awe thank you so much Aarushi!!! You’re so kind, grateful for you!!! I always appreciate your love and support, and yes you are!! 😉 Hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

Beautiful, absolutely. We each have our own language correlating to our frequencies and vibrations.. wonderful mind. 🖤🙏

Awe thank you so much Amber!! Yes, that is exactly the message I was hoping to get across!!!! I deeply appreciate you and your support, love, friendship and thoughtfulness!!! Love you friend 🖤🤗

Love you too, welcome! 🖤🙏

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that!!

10. This is quote thought provoking especially when you say we are our own language. I absolutely loved this diverse style of writing and found it a pleasure to read! Lovely write!💕

Awe thank you so much!!! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers!!! Appreciate your support, always!!!! Spirit hugs 🤗🤗