Life is short, you’re probably right

Life is more than this lifetime, you’re probably right

Your destiny is in your hands, you’re probably right

Your dreams only remain dreams, you’re probably right

You are a fragment, you’re probably right

You are the infinite Universe, you’re probably right

Love is all there is, you’re probably right

This reality is just an illusion, you’re probably right

I am your mind’s eye, you’re probably right

I am who I choose to be, you’re probably right

Because whatever you believe, you’re probably right

This piece is a little different from my usual poetry. With a similar style to, flavor, these two pieces are both inspired by the same song. It’s funny how different words resonate at different times when you need to hear them. I hope this helps you on your journey and I’d so love to hear your thoughts on this lyric style of poetry! Be fearless and free -Ace

37 comments on “you’re probably right

1. And putting this as a poem, is probably right! Well done dear Ace 😍😍

Awe, you’re so kind and thoughtful! Thank you so much, I appreciate that!!!! Your support truly means the world to me!!! Hugs and love dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

2. Aditi Anvita says:

Wow…all of our beliefs probably right👏

Ah yes, belief is oh so powerful!!! Thank you so much for your continuous love and support, I’m always touched!!! Much love dear friend 🖤🖤

Beautiful, a conversation connected to source. 🌹🙏

Awe thank you Amber!!! I appreciate you friend and your support always touches my soul! You’re awesome, love you 🖤🖤

4. Alina says:

This reminded me of what Henry Ford said… “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” This style of poetry is great and the poem was powerful but you’re usual poetry style is even more amazing. But hey, whatever style you choose, we’ll still love your content! The poem was, again, powerful. I like how it potrays the power of ones thinking and how, in the end, everything that matters is what you tell yourself. Another amazing post, wow!!

Yes, that quote is excellent and captures the essence of this piece, thank you for sharing!! Ah, appreciate your support and kind words – always and truly!! I love connecting with you dear friend, stay blessed!! 🤗🤗🖤

1. Alina says:

Thanks, you too!! 🤗🖤✨

5. Ladysag77 says:

What is right and what is wrong, past lifetimes melting together creating songs that sing of love eternally throughout, tapping in and zooming out. Sis, this just flowed out of me after reading these lovely thoughts. Beautiful as always❤

Oh that is so beautifully said, thank you for sharing!!! Thank you so much for your support and love, I’m eternally and deeply grateful! Appreciate you so much, hugs and love sis 🖤🖤

PS – I left a comment on your last post as it was beautiful!! I don’t know where it went 😆😆😆, hopefully you can find!

1. Ladysag77 says:

Pleasure as always, blessings bursting forth sis!

That’s WordPress lol 😆 this site is definitely screwy at times 🤪❤ I will check spam!

6. I love this form of poetry form of poetry. There is not much judgment of right or wrong in the Universe and everything we choose is right in some way. As long as we refine our ability to choose from our truth, we would keep finding our way with ease.

Awe thank you so much!! Yes exactly, that is so well said, I completely agree! I truly am so deeply grateful for all the love, support, connection and encouragement you’ve shown me – means so much!! Hugs and love dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

1. You are most welcome, all my love.

You are so right Ace 😊🤗

Awe, thank you!! Appreciate you and your support so much!!! Hugs and love friend 🖤🤗

My pleasure Ace 💖🤗

8. nushhe says:

Very well done Ace! You Ace-d it again 😊❤️ Btw you are very right. I loved the last line….

Awe haha! You’re so kind and thoughtful!!! Grateful for you and your support friend, I always enjoy connecting with you!! Hugs 🤗🤗🤗

1. nushhe says:

No problem! Me too 😊

Ooh, I love that repeating line. I definitely like this.💞💞 freedom to believe in whatever we want is so so important, especially the world we exist in is such a gray area💜💜 I flavoured this comments with my own interpretations 😂😅 but such an awesome piece, Ace🌟🌟🌟

Thank you so much Aarushi!! Yes exactly, wisely said friend! Ah haha, you are always so thoughtful and kind, brings a smile to my face and a warmth to my heart!!! YOU are awesome, much love 🖤🖤🤗

10. I think I rather enjoy this style, Ace! It felt really good to read and I absolutely loved your word choice!🤗💕

D!!! I missed you friend!! Awe I’m so glad to hear that, thank you so much!!!! Hugs 🤗

1. I missed you too! Of course! 🤗

Ace this is such a cool style and I really like the repetition used, it’s so effective at driving home your point. So well written, much love ❤️❤️

Awe thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that, means a lot coming from one of my favorite writers!!! Your support truly means more than words can say, hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

And you are absolutely right!! A simple and beautiful poem❤️❤️. Stay blessed, Ace! Lots of love and hugs to you❤️❤️🤗💜🌹

Awe thank you so much Diana!!! That means a lot coming from an amazing poet like you!! Appreciate you and your support 🖤! Hugs and love 🤗🤗

PS-Someone’s book came and I’m loving it already 😉🖤🖤✨

Oh yayyy!!!! So glad you got it and like it already!! I’d be happy if you could leave a comment at the site you purchased it from!!! Much love and blessings to you, Ace!! Thank you so much for your kind support ❤️❤️❤️🤗🙏🙏🌺🌹

13. …and “I believe this piece is your best till date and not probably, ( I know…..) I’m absolutely right.” 👍🏻😇👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Omg!!! You make my day!!! I’m so touched and grateful for your loving support and thoughtful words – means the world to me!!!!! Hugs and love dear friend 🤗🖤

14. There’s no absolute truth, you are probably right. Awesome 👍

Awe thank you friend!!! Appreciate you and your support so much!! Hugs and love dear friend 🖤🤗