What if we lived life through the beat of our hearts?
Each beat with its own purpose, its own fire
Then time would be the ultimate liar
The rhythm of our hearts creating life’s magical choir
That’s our missing wire
The illusion of time and this construct of a world
Teaches us to forget
When our soul and heart first met
The day they came together and created YOU
This whole journey began and was put into view
Maybe this is lifetime #122
Or you’re a part of infinite’s crew
No matter what, your soul chose to be here
I can feel your smile as you read this loud and clear
Or maybe it’s a happy tear
You know deep down you’re here for a reason
Not just a lifetime nor a season
Your journey is immortal
This is simply just a test
Rise above the lies, deception and all the rest
Fulfill your mission and do your personal best
You are making yourself proud
Stand a part from the crowd
Do what your soul came here to do
This life is just your journey’s clue
Ace

27 comments on “clue

1. Seoul Sister says:

I don’t know if reincarnation is true but it’s a beautiful concept that makes sense to me.

It is a beautiful concept indeed…it resonates with my soul for sure. Thank you so much for your continuous love and support, means a lot!!! Hugs and love 🖤

1. Seoul Sister says:

You’re welcome my friend, hugs and love to you too💖🤗❣️

2. What if we lived life through the beat of our hearts?
    Each beat with its own purpose, its own fire

Such a beautiful question and poem, truly loved it!

Aww thank you so much!! I’m so glad to hear that and your loving support makes my heart beat with a big smile!!! I appreciate you, dear friend!!!!! Lots of love and hugs 💛🤗

1. 💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨

3. Ladysag77 says:

I love this idea, I live my life in this fashion and perceive the world in music and colors. Your words are music to my soul Ace ❤🎶💃

Awww, wow, I’m so happy to hear that!!!!! Thank you so much for your continuous and over flowing support & loving words, means the absolute world to me!!!! The music you create in your beautiful work is miraculous and inspiring too!! Appreciate you sis, hugs and love 💛🤗

1. Ladysag77 says:

Yay, we shall dance the night away, carrying through until dawn as the Sun shines 🌞 It’s very easy to commune with you my dear😉❤🙌

Cheers to that!!!! Aww I feel the same 🖤🤗

Very beautiful poem, resonates and is a sumptuous symphony. 🙏🌹

Thank you so much Amber!! That means a lot to me, truly! Your connection/support always leaves me so touched!! Big spirt hugs and love dear friend 💛🤗🖤

5. Oh dear Ace..I am so in love with this poem. A meaningful poem which inspires me. Happy Sunday 🤗🤗💕❤️

Awww thank you so much!! You make my day!! I am so so grateful for all the love, support, connection, thoughtfulness and kind words you’ve shown me – words can’t describe how much it means to me!!! Hugs and love, friend 💛🤗

6. Wow, that last line was so poignant! A brilliant write as always! I love how all your poems are so relatable, it’s so heartfelt!❤️

Awww thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate YOU and your always kind words/support – means the world to me!!! I’m always excited to see your name pop up in my notifications or reader!!!! Hugs and love dear friend 🖤🖤🤗

This is so amazing! Just the first line gave me chills. My favourite line was “You know deep down you’re here for a reason” and thankyou for saying that! Maybe we all are🥺💝💝💝

Awww thank you so much Aarushi!!! I’m so glad to hear that, means the world to me!!! We definitely are, just as you and me were meant to align and I’m so grateful!!! Appreciate your support and you, lovely friend…YOU are awesome!!!! 🖤🖤

💙💙🥰🥰

8. Alina says:

You’re veeeryyy creative, Ace!

Awww thank you Alina!!! YOU are so kind and an amazing friend!!! Much love 🖤🖤

1. Alina says:

Aww… Thank you as well! ❤️✨

Love the essence of this piece, Ace. Very touching and full of hope. Profound truths in every line! Stay blessed ♥️💐🙏🤗🎁

Aww thank you Diana!!! I am always deeply grateful for your loving support and thoughtfulness, means everything to me!!!! Appreciate you dear friend 🖤🤗

10. Beautiful 👏👏👏

Thank you so much!!!! Means a lot 🖤🖤. Much love and hugs dear friend ✨🤗

1. Most welcome and lots of love and hugs to you.