We are all stars, living in a world of the night sky. We help each other shine brighter, we shoot across the sky and through our challenges we soar. Maybe the sky we see at night, is only a reflection of the world we live in.

This world is a big, strong and sturdy tree. We are the leaves and branches which make the tree beautiful. The wind and rain let us shake and become stronger, the sun lets us grow and reconnect with our roots and the energy of spring lets us blossom. We are the roots of nature and the blooming of love.

We are the shells of this mighty ocean of a world. Each one of us is unique in our passions, truths and journeys. Paradoxically, we are united, we are one. The ocean crashes hard on the shore, it’s sometimes rocky and it’s always unpredictable. But, us shells stay strong, face our cracks, enjoy the ebbs and flows of the ocean’s ups and downs and most of all, we rise with the tide.

This world is an infinite library and we are the books that give it life. Our stories our riveting, full of wonder, untold and unfinished, powerful and perfectly us. Some of us have filled chapters, others are just at the beginning. Through every waking moment in our lives, we are writing our story. The ups and downs, the twists and turns, the mistakes and the lessons – those are what bind our books together; those moments become our backbone.

The world is our collective pillow; we are the dreams. The pillow can be a comfort or a daunting beginning to a sleepless night. But we are the dreams that make the pillow real – we are the visions, the perception. We, the dreams, are rich in depth, strong in reality and alive in memories. The pillow is powerless without us, because we illuminate life as life challenges and surprises us.

Life is the ultimate picture frame, and we are the picture. The picture is never complete, it’s always changing, evolving and transforming. And that imperfection is what makes the picture so beautiful. Our frame can be sturdy, magical in its design and memorable in its structure; or, it can be flimsy, boring or cluttered in its design or even memorable in its dislike– the choice is always ours.

We are the Universe, reflecting itself onto others in this world of the Creator’s creation.

Which analogy resonates the most with you? I’d so love to hear!!! I hope this helps you on your journey! We’re all on this journey together! Be fearless and free -Ace

68 comments on “We Are Love

I love how beautifully you’ve used the metaphors, Ace, they fit so perfectly! And I love what you’ve tried to convey! You never fail to make the universe shine brighter, my friend! 😍💕

Aww thank you so much, Rishika!!! Aww you’re the sweetest! Your support and kind words mean the world to me!!! So glad we connected, you make this Universe a better a place!!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

I always love your metaphors! They are marvellous ♥️
    It’s a Excellent articulation and right minded thought process.
    Love it 🔥

Awww Riya, thank you so much!!!! I’m so glad to hear that, makes me so happy!! You’re awesome, and I love connecting with you!!!! I’m always so truly touched by your loving support and encouragement, means more than words can say!!!! Much love 🖤🖤

I like ‘the world is my pillow’ better than the world is your oyster saying😄😄I looove the concept of a library though coz that’s what basically my room is 💞

Ah hahaha, you’re so sweet and thoughtful!!! Oh how cool, you must have an awesome room!!! Thank you so much for your always supportive comments and loving encouragement, means a lot to me!!! Hugs, pal 🤗🤗🤗

The metaphors are to die for!🤩
    I love love love this!♥️

Awwwww thank you so much!!!!! That means the world to me!!! You’re the best, appreciate you!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗🥰

The tree analogy mixed with the ocean. Elements of Earth for grounding purposes always resonates deeply within me. The ocean for it’s reminder to flow, rise and dip with the flux of life .💙🌊🌳💚 All of it serving our one world, one love, one universe. Lovely Ace, simply lovely 😍

Awww thank you so much, sis!!! I feel the same, nature is so magical…might be why earth day is my special day 😉. I LOVE how you say that, “serving one world, one love, one universe.” So truly said!!! So grateful for you and your continuous support, you truly mean a lot to me!!! Love you, sister 🖤🤗

6. Wow! That was excellent Ace! Love the metaphors. The world being an” infinite library ” really moved me. So true. Exceptional work my friend!❤️

Awww thank you so much, Grace!!! I’m so happy to hear that, makes my day!!! You’re amazing, I deeply appreciate you!!! And am always so touched by your support, hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

1. My pleasure Ace. Thank you.❤️💕

7. haoyando says:

I love this idea–each of us being a book, a riveting book always being unfolded, with new chapters constantly added, characters coming in and out, the plot moving forward but unexpected twists happening too often than we care to count. Although we all know what the end will be, we are happy just for the journey.

Aww thank you!! YES yes yes, exactly, my friend!! It’s a limitless metaphor and so relatable, I love how you described it here!!! I always appreciate your support and thoughtful words – means a lot!!! Much love, my friend 🖤🤗✨

1. haoyando says:

😊😉😍

WOW! Extraordinary, Ace! I love this so, dear friend. ALL of them! The pillow and the book are my favorites. 😊 So lovely. ❤❤

Aww thank you so much, Jeff!!! You’re so kind! I deeply appreciate your support and encouraging words – means a lot to me! Grateful for you, friend!! Much love 🖤🤗

You’re very welcome, my friend. Always. It’s like a mirror. I am grateful for you and appreciate you too! ❤️🙏

I love the pillow one. I’ve never heard that before.
    It’s cosy and beautiful. 🤗💗✨🌀

p.s. and what I meant is, it’s a very original metaphor. But all of it is lovely as always. :)) xoxo

Aww thank you! I get it, you’re always so sweet 🤗🤗🥰🖤

I struggle to say things right sometimes but you get what I mean!! Thank you 🙏💗😊🌷

Aww thank you, Lia!!! Your support and encouraging words always mean a lot to me!! You’re awesome, hugs and love 🖤🖤🖤🤗

Likewise, lovely!! 🥰🙏💗👯‍♂️

Aww Ace these are so beautifully written and I absolutely love how you’re able to get me hooked from the first line!! The shell and book ones resonate with me the most. Much love my friend ❤️❤️

Awww thank you so much!!!! Cait, you’re the best!!! I truly appreciate you and your endless support – means more than words can say!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

Life is the ultimate picture frame – new to me and love it. Might use this 😊

Life is a library as well as a school 😊

Stay blessed Ace 💖🤗

Aww thank you, Ashok!! I’m glad to hear that, and go for it!!! Yes, I love that…it’s the ultimate school! You’re always so kind and wise, I learn a lot from you my friend!!! Appreciate you and your support so much, hugs and love 🤗🖤✨

Always a pleasure my dear friend 💖🤗

I too value and appreciate our friendship equally 😊💖

The world is infinite library and we are books, unique in all respects. And pillow. Metaphors are at the best. A unique, beautiful piece.

Aww thank you so much!!! They sure are, endless inspiration!!! You’re always so kind and supportive, I appreciate you!!!! Thank you for your endless support and for always being in my corner, much love 🖤🤗

13. Rahul Gaur says:

So so lovely. Such a positive message 🖤

Thank you so much!! I always appreciate hearing from you, you’re such a talented writer!!!! Grateful for your support and kind words, much love my friend 🖤🤗

14. Ahh, you’ve brought out the beauty in each metaphor so remarkably well! I think the one with the stars and the library resonate the most but really, they’re all incredibly true in their own way ❤️💫

Awww thank you so much, D!!! That means a lot coming from such a master of metaphors like yourself!!! I always appreciate your kind words and loving support – means more than words can say!!!! Hugs and love 🖤🖤🤗

1. Oof – you flatter me 😂 I’m just a scribbler 😉💕 Always a pleasure reading your works, Ace!!!🤗🤗

Ah haha, nah, I think you’re more than that! 😉🤗 You’re so kind 🖤🖤

15. I was going to pick the library one, but they all really resonate! Awesome work! I think you showed how there are many ways to look at one thing. Nothing is stagnant and cut and dry, in some ways.

Awww thank you so much, Benjamin!!! I always get excited to see your name pop up in my notifications or reader!! Your support always means the world to me!! Aww thanks, yes, perception is everything!!!! Much love 🖤🤗

1. You’re welcome! That’s nice to hear. Keep on striving. Sending you the best!

16. Daniel Paiz says:

“This world is an infinite library and we are the books that give it life” is clearly a line everyone is enjoying, but for me it’s because of the possibilities associated with the line. All of the different books can give all of these different meanings, and what are stories are determine what the library is; it’s just so hopeful and yet open at the same time. There will be times when the library doesn’t reflect what we hope it will. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t continue to add to it. Really appreciative of that line, amongst all of the others as well. Fantastically done. Thank you for your words and for your efforts.

1. Daniel Paiz says:

what our stories are** lol the editor in me won’t allow that one without a reply

Ah hahaha, that’s so funny 😂😆

Thank you so much for this thoughtful message!!! You make my day! You are so kind and I am deeply touched by your supportive words!!!!! I love how you say, “There will be times when the library doesn’t reflect what we hope it will. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t continue to add to it.” – I totally agree and resonate! You’re awesome, man!! I really can’t thank you enough for tour kind encouragement – means more than words can say!! Lovely connecting with you, much love my friend 🖤🖤🤗

1. Daniel Paiz says:

Glad to leave some kind words, they’re inspired by your work. Much love, let’s keep it going 😀

Very beautiful and well written, Ace!! I love the library one.. So beautifully captured. That’s what writing does, doesn’t it.. Feelings just flow! Stay blessed always, dear one!!Keep inspiring as always!! Have a lovely day ❤️💫🌹🤗

Awww thank you so much, Diana!!! Yes, you are so right and I love how you say that…”feelings just flow.” I always appreciate your kind support and loving words, you’re truly amazing!!! Love you, dear friend!!!! 🖤🖤✨🤗

18. Awww ….dear, everything here is so relatable to me. I so love this post, a unique thought to write. ❤️❤️ I look forward more of your works and please know your writings inspire me day by day. 👏👏👏

Aww thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that!!! That really means a lot to me, YOU mean a lot to me!!! So grateful for you, dear friend!!!! I really can’t thank you enough for all the love and support you’ve shown me – you’re the best!!! Hugs 🤗🤗

19. I hope you are well !
    💕

I am, thank you! 🖤🤗

20. Mairi says:

I like the the vision of a ‘Strong and Sturdy Tree’….at times the tree doesn’t feel so strong, but I have faith that it will do whatever it has to do to stay strong., and reconnect us to love. 💙🌼🌻

Aww thank you! YES, I love what you say here…I have faith too!!! I always appreciate your support and thoughtful/encouraging words – means the world to me!!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

21. A. Rinum says:

Your metaphors were beautiful ❤
    "This world is an infinite library and we are the books that give it life" I loved that line. It was so enchanting and inspirational!

Awww thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your kind words, support and you stopping by – means a lot!!! I’m so truly touched!!!! Hugs and love, new friend 🖤🤗

22. Navin says:

This is the first writing of yours I’ve just read….absolutely beautiful…..

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re so kind; I really appreciate you stopping by!! And your support means a lot!! Your name kept popping up, I think the Universe was giving me signs! So glad to have found you and your work! Much love, new friend 🖤🤗

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Ace….funny thing, I saw your name in comments as well….I think we have some common readers….thank you for taking the initiative….I’m glad to have found you as well….your writings are lovely….much love to you my friend ✨🤗

I agree!! Of course, I’m so glad and grateful to have connected with you!!!! Your work is seriously amazing and so are you!!! 🖤🤗

3. Navin says:

Oh wow….these are some heavy words….thank you Ace….you’re very kind….grateful to have connected with you….have a peaceful day ✨

23. All your descriptions are absolutely beautiful!! I love the stars in the sky and the ocean analogy – remember myself writing few times before from realizing those metaphors 🙂

Awwww thank you so much!!!! You’re so kind, and I’m deeply appreciative of your support!!! You mean a lot to me, my friend!! Much love 🖤🖤

24. kinge says:

Beautifully written and expressed. I relate to the library metaphor. Our lives being the content, our experiences shaping our lives and all of us in different stages of the journey. Very deep.

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy to hear it…YES, that’s the exact message I was hoping to get across with that metaphor. You’re always so kind and encouraging! I appreciate your support and hope to see more of you!!! Stay awesome 🖤🤗💫

1. kinge says:

Welcome. This article is very well written and profound. I’m back now, was away the blogging scene for a while. Have a beautiful day 🖤

25. Thanks for liking my blog, I like your style of writing. Looking forward to many more blogs from you.

Of course, and thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate your kind words and connection!!!! See you around, new friend!!!! 🖤🤗