I’d rather write poems
I can explore my heart’s totems
Add a little mystery to take away the pain
It’s freeing to break fear’s chain

Another tear with connection
I knew it’d come, just my mind’s projection
The second it started, I knew the risk
I let it sting, now I’m ejecting your disc

You’re still missing
Our past in my head is hissing
You’ll come back one day
It’s not you or me to betray

This past week has felt like a year
All these feelings beginning to sear
A wild universal test
A burning in my chest

I’m so ready for an escape
Let me exit this reality, this landscape
Sedona couldn’t have come sooner
The rock, the energy, the people
The stars followed by the lunar

I hope to find you there
I know I’ll come back a newer version of me
Healing all my scars, letting them repair
This growth doesn’t scare
Because I know you are me and we’re rare

Ace

46 comments on “escaping

Wow! This one went straight to the heart ♥️♥️love it!

Ace, would you mind helping me? I would like you to gimme some advice for my blog! What you like, what you don’t like, what I can improve and stuff.

Aww thank you so much, Riya!!! You’re amazing and have the best energy!!! Appreciate you and your support so much!!

Of course! Riya, your site is truly amazing! You remind me of myself when I was younger! Your writing is so powerful and honest, and you can write so beautifully about any topic! I especially loved your diaries post you did more recently, but, who am I kidding…all your posts are AWESOME!! I know you turn off your comments and maybe this is my biased opinion 😊, but I think if you opened them, you’d seriously enjoy the community and find more inspiration to write! It’s truly a beautiful thing when someone connects with your piece, it motivates you to do better. And if you get a harsh or mean comment, pay no attention and move on. They have no power over us. I love you, you’re such a bright soul this universe is lucky to have!

Ace! You are always so amazing! Thank you so much!!!!!! No, my blog is not that amazing but I am still learning! And it’s no secret!
        Yeah I am just gathering some energy to switch them on! I am planning do switch them on! I just need some time to do so.
        Thank you ace! ♥️♥️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Of course! Ahh don’t be hard on yourself, we’re all always learning! I mean every word, your site IS amazing!!! Yayyyyy, I’m so glad to hear that!!!! Take your time with it and trust yourself!!! If I’ve learned anything through blogging, it’s to trust my gut. Connect when you’re ready, write for you and not anyone else and shine your bright light!! Whether you post or not, just keep writing!!! You have a gift!! I’m always happy to help if you need anything, hugs 🤗🤗

2. GG says:

Purely amazing..😀💜GG

Aww thank you so much, GG!!! I appreciate you and your support!!! Much love 🖤

Amen to the Newer version of Ace – more love, more joy, more fearless 😊💖

Amen to that! Aww Ashok, you’re always so thoughtful! I appreciate you so much, it’s been such a gift to connect with you here!!! Big hugs, my lovely friend 🖤🤗

💖🤗

4. Krista says:

Lovely ⚘ I was just in Sedona last week ⚘💕

Thank you!!! That’s awesome, I love Sedona, just the greatest energy and scenery!!! Thank you so much for your continuous support since the beginning, truly means a lot to me!!! Grateful for you, much love 🖤🤗💫

SIMPLY AMAZING!!

Awww you make my day!!!! Thank you so much, I truly appreciate that!! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

6. Awww…this is just awesome. I could connect myself with few lines and it’s so very beautifully penned dear Ace ❤️🤗

Awww thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that!!! YOU are just awesome!!! I’m always touched by your support and kindness!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

Aww.. How such an honest post and well written as well! Love the positivity and confidence exuded in it. Well done and keep up the great work my dear Ace! Stay blessed always. ❤️❤️🤗🎁🌹

Awww thank you so much, Diana!!! You’re always so kind!!!! I appreciate you and your continuous support more than words can say!!! Thank you for always being there and for a being a true friend!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

8. Navin says:

I could feel this poem right from the very first line….beautifully expressed….even the imagery is alive….and honestly, somewhere I can see myself….coz it’s crazy relatable….keep expressing from your heart, Ace ✨❤️

Aww thank you so much!! I’m so glad to hear that and it truly means a lot coming from such a beautifully talented writer like yourself!! I’m deeply touched by your support, encouraging words and kindness!! Hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

1. Navin says:

You’re very welcome….lol, I’m just an average amateur writer…much love Ace ✨❤️

Ah haha, I don’t think so 😉🤗🖤

3. Navin says:

You’re too kind….

9. haoyando says:

Yes, Fearless Free, “break fear’s chain”. How beautiful and courageous.

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re always so kind!!! I am grateful for you and our connection, much love 🖤🤗

10. Amazing as always Ace! I absolutely love this piece. I think it’s one of my favorites! Excellent my friend.❤️

Awww thank you so much, Grace!! Really?!? Wow, that’s so kind of you!!! I’m always deeply touched by your connection, kind words and support – means more than you could know!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. My pleasure.I truly enjoyed every stanza.❤️💕

Aaaaaaah ace!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!! Happy journey to you, enjoy a lot. Heal through the energy there, you’re amazing! I love love love your poem, it’s so powerful!!!
    Much love dear friend 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Awww Rishika, you are the sweetest and most kind soul!!! Thank you so much and here’s to that! Ahh I’m so glad to hear it, your support always leaves me deeply touched!!!! Lucky to know you, beautiful friend!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

12. Such beautiful expression and amazing poetry!
    Sedona is so divinely beautiful, I lived close by for some years and remember my visits to the incredible red rocks.

You’re back!!!! I missed you and thought about you often!! It truly is, I’m so lucky to be here now – the Universe’s timing is so magical! ✨Appreciate you, lovely friend!!! Hugs 🤗🤗🖤

Oh, my, I love this poem, Ace. It is beautiful. Well done, my friend. You create lovely imagery and connection with your words. Ah, I love Sedona. Gorgeous.🙏 ❤️

Aww thank you so much, Jeff!!! Wow that really means a lot, especially coming from such a talented writer like yourself!!! I always appreciate your support and I truly cherish our connections!!! Ah that’s awesome to hear, Sedona is an utterly magical place!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗

You’re very welcome, my dear friend. Awe, that is so nice, thank you. I love your writing, and am also so glad that we are now connected! Yes, Sedona is magical, agreed. ❤🤗

this is so lovely Ace! i especially love the last line ❤ much love, keep shining pal!!

Awww thank you so much Aarushi!!! I appreciate you and your support so much! And am always deeply touched by your thoughtful words/connection!! Hugs and love, pal 🤗🖤✨

to you as well friend!

Hi ace!!!!! Did you listen to my podcast???? I was hoping you would listen to it! Did you like it?

Hey Riya!!!! I literally just finished listening to it!!! I loved it and it’s such a brilliant idea!! So good to hear your voice!!! It’s an amazing idea because you can dive into so many topics, read your poetry or whatever you want really!!! Proud of you for going for something new!!! Now it’s just time to open those comments 😉🤗

Thank you!!!!!!!!
        And about the comments, I am not opening them! Yeah I just can’t! Don’t worry but! ♥️

You’re so welcome!!!! Oh no, why? Well trust yourself and you know what’s best! I’ll leave comments on my posts about your pieces…but, Riya, you know your readers love your work! We’re all here for you, and always supporting you!!!! 🤗🖤

I know but I don’t want to! You know I don’t want to push myself into any decisions! Ya please I love hearing if you like my post or not! Thank you so much ace for your unlimited support

Yeah I totally get it! When you’re ready, you’ll know! Of course, I’m always here, friend 🖤🖤🤗🤗✨

16. Opened strong and ended strong. That’s the best way to do it!

Aww thank you, Benjamin!! You’re always so thoughtful and your comments leave me with a huge smile!!!! Appreciate you and all you do in this community!!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗✨

1. Of course! You’re welcome! It’s exciting to see all the ways you create.