Must See Surprise!!!!!!

My new book, Her Soul’s Past is out now!!! It is a free download you can click above!! I encourage you to read it, it’s 12 pages and I know you’ll get something out of it!! I’m so excited to finally share it with you! I’d love to hear what you think, it’d mean the world to me!!! After I wrote Remembering The Light, my first book, this came pretty soon after! They are completely different and uniquely their own!! So, go read!!! And enjoy!! In this day and age, I think we could all use a little break from reality and something to lift our spirits – Her Soul’s Past will do just that!!! Be fearless and free -Ace

If you want a Q&A for this book and the behind the scenes of its creation, comment below with a question you’d like me to answer!!!

67 comments on “Must See Surprise!!!!!!

1. This is awesome Ace!I am so excited to dive in and read this. Congratulations my friend! Love it and will be downloading ASAP!❤️

Awww yay!!!!! Thank you so much, Grace!!! You make my day!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think!!!! I am so so grateful for you and your endless support – means the world to me!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. I am devouring it.I Can so relate to Eeli, and the end of chapter 4 was so sudden, it moved me…lol

Omg yay!!! I am so happy!!!!!! You’re amazing, I’m so overjoyed to hear that!! Ah haha 😂…I can’t thank you enough 🤗🤗🖤

3. Finished it and loved it. Well done is an understatement!It was an excellent adventure to the very end my friend. Please keep these coming!. Now I’m curious towards your other books. I couldn’t download it for some reason. How can I get it? You’re amazing!

Awww thank you so much!!!!! I am so happy to hear that, you truly make my day!!! If you click the Remembering The Light link in this post, it’ll take you to that book and you can download it there! You’re so kind and I’m beyond words touched by your support, loving words and connection – so grateful for you!!!!! Love you 🖤🖤🤗🤗

5. Same here my friend.❤️

Wow ace!!!!! Congratulations ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you, Riya!! I really appreciate that, you’re awesome!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

3. Congratulations Ace!

Thank you so much!!!! 🤗🖤💫

1. 💖💖🌷🌷🌷🌷

4. Aditi Anvita says:

Have already downloaded, Ace. Just eager to read it soon.🤗

YAY, that truly means a lot to me!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think!!! Appreciate you, dear friend 🖤🤗

5. Congratulations dear,you are just awesome. Going to read it for sure!🥰🥰 Keep up the great work and I know you always will. 😍😍

Awwwww you’re the best!!!! This message brings a huge smile to my face and heart!!! Yay yay, I can’t wait to hear what you think and I really appreciate your loving support – means more than words can say!!!! Awww that makes my day, you’re so sweet!!! Love you, friend 🖤🤗

Wow! Great work, Ace. Congratulations 🎉 I have downloaded it. Will come back to you.

Aww KK, thank you so much!!!! Yay, omg I’m so glad to hear that!!!!!! You and your support mean a lot to me!!!! Excited to hear what you think!!!! 🖤🤗✨You’re awesome, friend!!!!

7. Seoul Sister says:

Congratulations, Ace! 💖

Aww thank you so much!!!! I appreciate you 🖤🖤🤗

8. Navin says:

Many congratulations….I’ve sent the link to my mail…will print n read it… Thank you Ace 🙏✨

Awwwww thank YOU!!!! I’m so so touched and happy to hear that!!!!! I seriously can’t wait to hear what you think!! You’re the best, appreciate you!!!! And your support means the world to me 🖤🤗✨

1. Navin says:

It’s my pleasure….”you’re the best”….hmmm…talking infront of mirror?….have a peaceful day ✨

Ah haha…it’s all perception, but, we can call it talking from the heart 🖤

9. Wow you are amazing and I admire your creations, Congratulations! I look forward to reading it!

Awww YOU are amazing!!! So glad to have you back, I cherish our connections!!! Thank you so much for your endless support and kindness – means more than words can say!!! I look forward to hearing your thoughts 🖤🖤🤗

Wow!! Congratulations!!♥️
    Will definitely check it out

Aww thank you so much!!! Yay, I’m so happy to hear that!!!!! Excited to hear what you think!!!! Grateful for you, dear friend!! So glad we connected 🖤🤗

Wow! I’m so excited to read your new book Ace. Fantastic! Just downloaded it, and sent it to myself to print tomorrow. I know it will be grand. Well done! ❤️🤗

Awww Jeff, you’re the best!!!!! I’m so ecstatic to hear you’ll be reading and I can’t wait to hear what you think!!! I’m beyond words touched by your support and kindness!!! Thank you for being YOU!! Hugs and love, my friend! Appreciate you 🖤🤗

You’re very welcome, Ace! I’ve got your book right here, and will read this weekend! I am excited. It looks lovely. You are so kind! I appreciate you too, my dear friend. Hugs and love to you too, have a lovely weekend. ❤️🤗

Awww yay!!! I’m deeply touched by your support and can’t wait to hear your thoughts!!! Much love 🖤🤗

Looking forward to reading it Ace.

Stay safe. Stay loved 🥰

Awww yay, thank you so much!!!! I appreciate you, Ashok!!!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts 🖤🤗💫 Stay awesome 💖

Hey dear Ace! This seems so awesome!! I have downloaded the book and will definitely read it today itself! I’ll let you know what I think when I’m done. 😉😉. I’m sure it will be amazing! You are like a big bouquet of roses given to us by the Universe! 😍😍. Stay blessed dear Ace 🌌❤️🌹🌻🌷😘🤗🤗

Awwwwwww thank you so much, Diana!!!! Yay, I seriously can’t wait to hear what you think!!! You’re so kind and sweet…you’re like a forever shooting star that shines so brightly on this Universe!!!!!! Grateful for you, dear friend!!! I cherish our connections 🖤🖤🤗💫

😘🌻🌷🤗🤗❤️❤️

Hey Ace! I read your book.. Well.. All I can say is just.. AWESOME!!! It is just like a book of magic!! The character of Eeli has been so wonderfully written. We all need to be Eeli..there is that spark inside us all! Really well done, Ace! So proud of you!!Stay blessed and be safe my dear. Much love to you!! 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️🎁🎊🌷🌻🙏💐

Omg Diana, thank you so so much! You’re so kind, sweet and thoughtful!!! Awww that means a lot, especially coming from such a magical writer like yourself!!!!! I’m beyond words touched and can’t thank you enough for the love, support and amazingly kind words – you’re the best!!!! Love you, dear friend!!!! So lucky to have you 🖤🖤🤗🤗💖

Aaaaah ace!!!!!

I’ll download it right awayyyyy

So so proud of you dear fiend!!!!!!

You’re amazing, you know. Keep inspiring 🥺❤️❤️

I just finished reading your work, ace! There’s just one thing I can say— MIND BLOWING! you’re amazing! I love love love the book with all my heart! It’s so beautiful and the way it’s pieced together… wow!!

Rishika, you are amazing!!!! Thank you so so much for reading!!!!! I am so beyond words grateful and touched!!!!! I’m overjoyed to hear that!!!! Thank you for being YOU…the sweetest, kindest and most incredible friend I could ask for!!! I really can’t thank you enough, hugs and love 🖤🤗💖

Just finished reading it Ace.

It is one of the most beautiful books I have read in a long time.

You are the shining star 🌟 Ace and am so happy to connect with you.

Keep shining your light my friend.

Much love and a big hug 💖 🤗

Awwww Ashok, you make my week! WOW, I am so touched by your beyond kind message – can’t thank you enough!!!! The smile on my face will never be removed! I am so happy to connect with you too, you’re quite a gem and this Universe is so lucky to have you!!!! Grateful our paths crossed!!! Thank you again for reading and for your touching words, means more than you could know! I love and appreciate you 🖤🖤🤗

Entirely my pleasure Ace. I am sharing it with family and friends 💖🤗

Awwwwww, I’m beyond happy to hear that…truly means more than you could know!!!

20. So cool! You are a creator! Keep doing your thing! Downloaded this and will read through it soon.

Awwww Benjamin, you’re so kind!!!! Yay, I can’t wait to hear what you think!!! Appreciate you, friend!!!! I’m deeply touched and grateful for all the love, support and encouraging words you’ve shown me!!!!! Much love 🖤🖤🤗

1. You’re welcome. Hope to be able to read it sometime this week. Have a wonderful night!

21. Congrats! You inspire with all your hard work and dedication!

Awwww YOU inspire me!!!! I can’t thank you enough for all your endless support, means the world!! 🖤

How did you make it? Like which app did you use

I made the cover on canva.com and the story itself I wrote on Word and then filed it as a PDF! 🖤🤗

Ace, you are so impressive! I mean I admire that you made a stupendous book without any major app
        Bravo ✊🏻♥️

Awww thank you so much, Riya!!! I’m so happy to hear you liked the book!!! I always appreciate your support and encouraging words, you’re an amazing friend!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

Beautiful book, shining story, from a beautiful soul. Hugs and congrats on all your amazing achievements that inspire and delight. 💛🔆🎉

Lia!!!! Ahh I’ve missed you!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Awww you’re so kind!!!! I appreciate you and your support so much!!!! Your sweet, loving and touching comments/encouragement always make my day and bring a smile to my face!

Hope you’re well!!! I saw the website is now private and I requested access!! Sending you so much love and big hugs, I’m always here 🖤🤗

Hey dear Ace, thanks for the lovely reply. I am keeping well, thank you. :)) No one has access except me, nothing going on there. Just needed some quiet time. Much love, and thanks as always for your caring. :)) xoxo

24. Sara says:

It’s incredible! Congratulations! 🤗

Aww thank you so much!!!! I appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Sara says:

💗

25. a.s. says:

Congratulations Ace!!! This is awesome!! 💛

Thank you, Wardah!!!! Appreciate that so much, you’re a gem!!!!! Lucky to know you, my dear friend 🖤🤗💫