Author’s Note – This is a followup poetry series to escaping. The first two poems were written during my trip in Sedona, and the final one is where I’m at now.

i’ve always known

Something in my heart changed
The second I entered this vortex, my mind no longer deranged
Light consumed my being, already inspired and refreshed
I asked the Universe for three signs
Instead I found twenty two
That’s the magic of this energy, somewhere I always knew
The distant whispers of the trees
The spark in me frees
The weather may be a certain degrees
But the peace in me creates an inner breeze
Watching my brave little dog
Frolic in the water’s twinkle and chill
Feeling the enchanting creek’s thrill
Everything will be ok
The Universe is visibly more alive
In this electric soul sway
It’s always in me to thrive
Basking in the nature
I AM love’s creator
This is home
Even when I’m not in this comforting dome
The dreamy memories in my head will forever roam
And so will the vibrations, somewhere in me I’ve always known
Ace

blanket of the night

The electric blue sky
Holds my whispers in the night
Hears my beliefs in the light
Gazing at the stars
Refreshing to hear only the Universe, not even the cars
Found harmony and peace
In this fearless release
The only movie I’ll be viewing
Is the magical bubble around me
While my dreams start brewing
Thoughts and worries float away
Love is so vibrant and real
It’s all I can see and feel
The buzzing of the crickets gives my senses zeal
As I surrender to the blanket of the dark
And the fire’s blazing mark
I lean into the trees and their beloved bark
Ace

here i am

I wanted to come back a newer me
I think I did that, and I hear my heart agree
Love is all there is, the rest can just be
Still waiting for answers on a few things
But the unknowns are no longer caging my wings
The creator in me sings
Already been tested a few times
Turn it into rhymes
Like a net, they landed on me for a bit
I felt it, I’ll admit
But I let it bounce off
Listened to my gut, tapped into my spirit
My destiny is always mine, already formed
It’s sunlit
I am the director
And the projector
Happiness is my navigator
Love is my narrator
Dreams are my illustrator
Fear is never my dictator
My soul is my equator
There’s a balance in the air
This world is a seesaw, not always fair
But definitely worth our care
I cherish this trail
With freedom I set sail
And with fearlessness I will never fail
For it’s an illusion, and I’m in charge of perception’s scale
Ace

40 comments on “The Renewal Series

1. haoyando says:

“Happiness is my navigator” That’s a beautiful line. Let happiness direct us to find our true self; let all those manipulations on our life disappear.

Thank you so much! YES, exactly, my friend!! So well said. I appreciate you and all your support – means a lot to me! You’re awesome, dear friend! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

Ace, in front of your overwhelming comments mine are nothing!
    But still;
    You are amazing! And each of her post is too….

Aww Riya, that is definitely not true! You’re such a gem and a beautiful bright light!!! I am so grateful for our friendship and feel lucky to have connected with you!!! Awww you’re so kind! Can’t thank you enough for your endless support! YOU are amazing too! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

3. Aditi Anvita says:

There’s something surely unique in the way you write…it uplifts mood and creates refreshing vibes. Warm greetings💐, Ace. Keep writing🖋

Aww Anvi, you’re so kind and sweet!!! I really appreciate your support and kind words, I’m deeply touched!!! I cherish our connections, much love 🖤🤗

4. Amazing as always Ace! They are each so special and invoke such deep feelings for me. I absolutely loved “I’ve always known” where you write “I AM love’s creator” totally shook me.” blanket of the night” completely warmed my heart and made me smile, I felt as if I was sleeping under the stars and the sky was serving as my personal blanket, so beautiful.” here I am” made me feel strong and empowered, what a wonderful read. Thank you so much for sharing your magical words, you truly are an inspiration.❤️❤️❤️

Wow thank you so so much, Grace!!!! I am so touched and your beyond kind words mean the world to me – especially coming from one of my favorite writers!!! I’m so happy to hear that, you bring a huge smile to my face!!!! I can’t thank you enough for all the love, support, friendship and encouragement you’ve shown me – means more than words can say!!!!!! Love you, dear friend!! The Universe and I are lucky to have you 🖤🤗

1. Always my pleasure Ace. I always look forward to reading your wonderful words,my friend.Grateful for you as well.Much love.🙏💕❤️

5. Oh my, this unique writing of yours is my favourite. ❤️❤️ I love every line in ‘Here I am’, Very much relatable dear Ace. This is definitely renewing my mind and thank you so much for sharing this with us. Have a beautiful rest of day 🤗🤗

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re so kind!!!! Appreciate you, dear friend!!! I’m so deeply touched by your loving support and encouraging words…means more than words can say!!!

I left a comment on your latest post, for some reason it won’t go through 🤪…I’ll just leave it below:

This is so beautiful, uplifting and inspiring!!! I absolutely love it!!! It’s simple but so powerful and your words hold such strength, love and courage!!!! Amazingly done my friend! I always love your work 🖤🤗💫

1. Thank you dear Ace, I haven’t met anyone here like you, who is so sincere and genuine like this. I really celebrate your friendship! 😍😍😍 You are a honeybun 🤗🤗

Awwwwww, you make my day!!!! So touched and grateful for you, our friendship means a lot to me too🖤🤗🥰

WOW! Ace, this poetry is amazing!! I love all three. They are deep, emotional, and inspirational. What a marvelous poem series. Love them!!!. 🤗❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much, Jeff!!! Wow, that really means a lot to me – especially coming from such a talented writer like yourself!! I’m always deeply touched by your support and kindness – truly!!! Hugs and love, dear friend 🖤🤗✨

You’re always welcome, dear Ace. My pleasure! That is so kind. Thank you! Hugs and love to you too. 🤗❤️

Such lovely thoughts and beautiful words, Ace. I got mesmerised. Anything related to nature fascinates me. You are an expert weaver of words with feelings. All the poems are beautifully crafted pieces. So good, my friend 😊💐

Awww thank you so much, KK!!! I am so happy to hear that! Wow that means a lot…especially coming from one of my favorite writers!!! I’m always deeply touched by your support and kindness – truly!!! You’re awesome, dear friend! Much love 🖤🤗

You are always welcome 🙏😊

8. Nice, nice! “I asked the Universe for three signs / Instead I found twenty two”.

Thank you!!! So kind of you to quote it, I’m touched!!!! Always grateful for you support, hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. You’re welcome. Wanted to let you know what’s really really working! Keep up the goodness!

9. “Frolic in the water’s twinkle and chill
    Feeling the enchanting creek’s thrill”
    Aww Ace, this is so beautifully and deeply descriptive ❤️💫

Aww D, thank you so much!! So kind of you to quote it and I appreciate your thoughtful words!! I’m always touched by your support…hugs and love, friend 🖤🤗

Ace, you’re amazing, just amazing!! I don’t know what else to say, seriously, I just love this so so much.

Words can’t suffice that

Awww Rishika, you’re so sweet!!! Thank you, my dear friend, for all the love and encouragement! You always brighten my days and bring a huge smile to my face! I love and appreciate you so much 🖤🤗💖

11. beautiful poetry for the senses Ace in the most spectacular place where souls open to truth and Beauty!
    💖

Aww thank you so much, Cindy!!! I appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot!!! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

1. You’re so welcome dear Ace! 💖

12. Navin says:

Ace, your writings are powerhouse….magnificently written….”I AM love’s creator
    This is home
    Even when I’m not in this comforting dome
    The dreamy memories in my head will forever roam
    And so will the vibrations, somewhere in me I’ve always known” ✨❤️💫

Awwww thank you so much!!! How kind of you to quote it, means a lot to me!!! I’m deeply touched by your support and encouraging words, you’re awesome! Grateful for you, much love 🖤✨💫🤗

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Ace….keep expressing ✨

Great to meet the Newer Better Ace 😊💖

Love may remain your narrator
    Dreams your illustrator
    Happiness your navigator 😊💖🤗

Awww you’re so kind, Ashok! Thank you for all your loving support and encouraging words, means more than you could know!!! Grateful for you, dear friend! And here’s to that 🖤💗🤗

💖🤗

A lovely post, as always, my dear Ace! Sometimes all it takes are words of someone else’s to make us smile. 😊😊😊. Stay blessed darling Ace. Keep your inspiration coming! Stay blessed ❤️🙏😊🤗🌻💐🎁🌹

Awww Diana, you’re amazing!!! Thank you so much!! Appreciate you, dear friend!!! I’m always so deeply touched by your overflowing support! YOU bring many smiles to my face!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

This is simply WOW!! just WOW!!

Awwww thank you so much!!!! That means a lot to me, you’re amazing!!! Much love, dear friend 🖤🤗