Golden Bloggerz Award

Grace recently nominated me for the Golden Bloggerz Award!! I am so grateful to Grace for this nomination and for her kindness! Her blog is full of heart-warming, comforting, soul-soothing, deep, spectacular, inspiring and magical poetry. Grace is a talented writer and a beautiful soul I’m lucky to call a friend!

What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?

The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto to motivate and reward all the amazing bloggers who work hard every day to serve their audiences and deserve some recognition.

The Rules

1. Place the award logo on your blog.
  2. Mention the rules.
  3. Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
  4. Thank whomever nominated you and link to their blog.
  5. Tell your audience three things about you.
  6. Answer your nominator’s questions.
  7. Nominate 10 people who deserve this award.
  8. Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
  9. Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
  10. Share links to 2-3 of your best/favorite posts.

Three Things About Me

I am a morning person and love the early morning air. I do a lot of my writing then and I feel most at peace in the mornings because I’m closest to my dream reality and my waking reality.

The yin and yang to my life is tennis and writing. I’m a competitive tennis athlete and it brings out my fearless side. I love training and my time in the gym and the tennis court; I’d still be that shy/scared little soul without tennis. So, I am forever grateful for all the lessons and growth it has brought me. And writing brings out my free side. Writing has let me evolve into so many versions of my soul and truly has blessed me in so many ways; a big one being connection to the Universe and connecting with all of you! What brings the yin and yang of my life together is that I don’t think in either of them. In tennis, I let the adrenaline, the flow and my intuition do its thing. And same thing for writing, just in a different way.

I’ve been vegan for 13 years, sugar-free for 1 year and I am fascinated by the human body. I think we are much stronger and more powerful than we truly know. Taking care of my body brings me freedom and healthy routines and those routines bring me such comfort.

My Answers To Grace’s Questions

What is the greatest lesson you have learned? – Definitely, to speak up for myself and to release my emotions/thoughts. For so many years, I bottled everything up and stuffed it all down. And once I started to speak up for myself in small things, it leaked into bigger areas of my life and spread to let me become fearless and free. It’s a freeing thing to stand up for yourself and to lose the fear of “what is someone going to think if I say this?” or “is this the right or wrong way?” Through standing up for myself, I also learned to love myself. Once I had the courage to verbally speak my thoughts, I had the courage to internally release my emotions. And putting those two together, led me to be fearless and free.

What advice would you give to yourself from 10 years ago? – To enjoy life more. My fear trapped me in a cage of worry and rushing and getting things over with, I forgot the simplest thing – to enjoy life. It is a regret of mine, but even if I could change it, I don’t think I would. The fear truly let me grow and I can honestly say, I’m so grateful for all the lessons it taught me and all the versions of me I got to meet. Becoming fearless was the greatest feeling in my life, and without fear I wouldn’t have got there. So, I’d tell myself from 10 years ago to enjoy life and my journey – it’s a fun ride no matter the bumps.

What is your favorite and least favorite color? – Blue is my favorite (black is a near second :-), and red is my least favorite.

What is your favorite quote? – “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” -John Wooden. It’s truly helped me a lot in my life.

My Nominees – No worries if you’re award free, just want to share your beautiful work!!

Questions For My Nominees

1. What does freedom mean to you?
  2. What’s one thing you do without thinking?
  3. Favorite childhood memory?
  4. If the whole world could hear you for three words, what would you say?
  5. Do you think perception or belief comes first?

Favorite Posts From My Blog:

IMAGINE + REALITY

the bitter series

We Live

67 comments on “Golden Bloggerz Award

1. haoyando says:

Congratulations! I can wait to read more of your posts and poems. LOL.

Awww thank you so much!!! Ah haha, you’re so kind!!!!! I always appreciate your support and connection…lovely to know you, dear friend!!!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. haoyando says:

I mean I can’t wait. A typo. LOL.

2. dailysunshinerain says:

You’re so welcome!!!!! You absolutely deserve it, you’re truly an inspiration!!!! Keep shining, my dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

3. Congratulations dear. Your writings definitely deserve this. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
    It’s good to know more about you and I loved your answers. Since your least favourite colour is red, this time I will choose to give you πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘

Awwwww you’re too kind!!!! I hope you know how amazing you truly are!!!!! I’m so happy to hear that and thank you so much!!! Awww you’re so thoughtful, what a gem you are in my life!!!!!! You light up my days and bless me in more ways than you could know!!!!!! I’ll never truly be able to express how much your support and our connection means to me!!!!!! Love you, sister…you’re like a loving sister to me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ’–

1. How sweet! πŸ€—πŸ€— I will always be one πŸ–€πŸ–€

4. Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved your answers and getting to know you a bit more. You are an amazingly wise, sweet, and powerful soul. Congrats to you and your nominees!!! Here’s to many more well deserved awards my friend! Much love to you.❀️

Of course, Grace…I truly mean every word!!! Awwwww thank you so much, you’re so kind!!! And here’s to that πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘†πŸ»πŸ–€!!! Grateful for you, my dear friend!!!! Stay awesome and much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ™ ❀️

Congratulations, Ace!! It was nice to read more about you; YOU are such an inspiration!!! You deserve this award and the many, many more that come in the future!! And, thank you kindly for nominating me; you are so very kind. I am honored. It means a lot to me. Love and hugs to you, dear friend! πŸ€—β€

Awww Jeff, I’m so touched and smiling ear to ear while answering this!!!! I hope you know how spectacular you truly are!!! Aww of course, you absolutely deserve it and are an inspiration!!!!! I can’t thank you enough for all your support and loving words, truly!!!! Connecting with you is a highlight of my day πŸ€—, much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

You’re welcome, my friend, always! Awe, thank you, so much! I feel the same way, dear Ace!!! β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

6. Wonderful, you deserve the award and much more. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’‘,😊

Awww that’s so kind!!!! Thank you so much!! You make my day and bring a huge smile to my face, appreciate you πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ’–

1. I appreciate you and your Light.πŸ™πŸΎ

7. Nawazish says:

Congratulations! You answered all the questions beautifully

Awww thank you so much!!! You’re so kind, glad we connected!!! Grateful for you and your support…much love, my dear friend πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

Congratulations!!!
    And for me black is my favourite and blue’s a close second soπŸ–€πŸ’™

Aww thank you!!! Oh that’s so cool, how neat! Appreciate you, dear friend!! So lucky to know you πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ’–βœ¨

9. 1On1Wisdom says:

Awesome job. Congratulations. Keep on shinning. πŸ™β£οΈ

Thank you so much, Abigail!!! I always appreciate your support and kind words – truly means a lot!!!! Hugs and same to you πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ–€

1. 1On1Wisdom says:

Your most welcome. It’s always a pleasure and honor to do so. Also thank you for your support to me as well. Hugs πŸ€— until next time, keep safe and happy. ❣️

10. Judy Kim says:

Congratulations Ace! πŸ€—You deserve this award, I like how meaningful and helpful you blog is, it’s always great to visit. Thank you again for nominating me, I’m surprising shy when it comes to participating in awards, even though I write about very private topics at times. I like the questions you answered and the ones you asked. I also think reincarnation is real, it makes the most sense to me. Namaste my friendπŸ™

Awww thank you so much, Judy!!!! You are so kind, I’m so touched to hear that!!!! No worries at all…the world needs more truthers like you and I just wanted to share your incredible site!!! I always appreciate your loving support – truly means more than words can say!!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

So good to know you a little more Ace. You are amazing. And till I saw Geo’s post I didn’t know you were a F Ace and not a M Ace πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

So good to know about your being a Vegan – you would like my old post – I am a Happy Fruitarian

I shall learn to live with one thing we differ on πŸ˜…- I love red colour (white for purity, blue for peace and red for energy !)

It is so good to know you Ace – remain Free and Fearless πŸ’–πŸ€—

Aww Ashok, thank you so much!!!! I’m smiling ear to ear answering this. You mean a lot to me, my dear friend!!! Ahhh, really?!? Well I’m glad you know now! Ace is just a part of my name…I try to spread love and Grace πŸ˜‰ in all I do πŸ–€.

Ah thank you!!!! Omg, how cool!!! How do you do that?!? You become more and more amazing!!!!!

Ah haha, you’re so funny!!!!! Well we both like blue, so there’s that! 🀣🀍 I shall work on my perceptions on the color red πŸ˜‰. If I’d do it for anyone, it’d be you, dear Ashok!!!!

Awwwww you truly are the best!!! I can’t thank you enough for everything!!!! Stay amazingly YOU πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

Am so happy that I could bring a smile on the face of Grace(ful) Ace πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ€— Do keep spreading love with Grace πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ€—

You know in India many of us believe that there is a special colour for each day of the week but white can be worn any day. White for Monday, red for Tuesday and blue for Wednesday. Yellow on Thursdays 😊 Red, rust and yellow are of the same family – energy colours. When I was working – for many years I only wore white or blue shirts for work 😊

Stay healthy. Stay loved πŸ₯°

Awwww you are the kindest!!! You bring many many smiles to, not just my face, but my heart and soul!!!

I didn’t know that!! How cool! I will keep this in mind in my future clothing choices πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Stay awesome, dear friend!! Appreciate you πŸ’›πŸ–€

East or west Ace is the kindest πŸ’–πŸ€—

Congratulations ace

Thank you so much, Riya!!!! πŸ–€

13. Navin says:

Many congratulations to you, dear Ace….you truly deserve this award….I’m glad to read more about you….to know you more….I feel so connected with what you’ve written….and how you’ve written….”As someone who didn’t live to be remembered but who lived to truly LIVE”….these words are truly profound….they’re doing something to me….and I’m sitting in awe right now….you’re truly YOU….the beautiful being….
    Thank you very much for nominating me for the award….it’s an honour…..I don’t participate in Awards anymore…..Your kind gesture is bigger than anything…..Much love & light, dear Ace….you’ve simply hit the ace with your presence βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’«

Awww Navin, you make my day!!!! I’m smiling so big right now and my soul is so truly touched!!!! I know I’ve only known you for a bit, but, I truly resonate with your work and your energy is one I’m so fond of. No worries at all…you mean a lot to me and this was just a way I could show it!!! Wow, this comment has to be one of my all time favorites, you’re amazing!!!!! Never forget how inspiring and incredible you truly are!!!! Grateful to know you, my dear friend!!!! Can’t thank you enough for everything πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ–€

1. Navin says:

Dear Ace, the feeling is mutual…there’s something about you, that is unique & I truly connect with that energy….it’s like knowing the unknown….”I don’t know you but I do know you” kinda feeling….energies flow freely….they are not time & personality bound….they don’t need any introduction either….that’s the pure beauty….I’m very grateful & blessed to come across you….you’re a great inspiration….not just to me but to many others as well….I can tell, dear Ace….so thank you for being YOU βœ¨πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ’«

Aww Navin, you light up my soul, heart and spirit!!!! I’m hanging this comment on my bulletin board!!! I feel exactly the same…I treasure our connections and feel very lucky our paths have crossed!!!! Words really can’t express how much your kind words mean to me, you’re amazing!!!! Thank You for being YOU, you’re a gift to so many including me!!!!!

3. Navin says:

Dear Ace, I’m absolutely speechless….I’m trying to find words to write to you….real joy….your heartfelt words are lightning my core….coz I feel so much connected to your light….you’ve already said it all….I feel exactly the same….am I your reflection?….just not so pretty one πŸ˜‚….keep inspiring me & your lovely readers with your heartfelt sharing, dear Ace!!!!

Ah hahaha, you’re funny too!!!! I think we could go on and on, Navin πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ…I get you and your words are exactly what I feel about you!!! Just thank you for everything, my dear friend!!!! I look forward to connecting and getting to know you more!!! Keep making this community a better place and shining your beautiful light!!!! You’re a gem and an inspiration πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ€—

Congratulations, Ace. You deserve it. You are an outstanding person. I’m grateful for nominating me. Thanks a lotπŸ™πŸ’

Awwwwww YOU are outstanding!!!! Thank you so much, my dear friend!!!! Your support from the very beginning always leaves me so so touched!!!! And of course, you absolutely deserve it! πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

15. vaniheart says:

wow, I am impressed with all your answers πŸ‘
    As someone who always bottled her emotions, its nice to know that you stopped doing that and you are happy 😊 πŸ™‚ ☺

Thank you so much!!!! That’s so kind of you!!! Awww I’m so glad you could relate…it’s a long journey but so rewarding once you get there!!! Emotions are so strong and we all deserve peace internally! Here’s to letting go together!!!! Wishing you all the best on your journey, and I’m so grateful for your loving support! Much love πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

Congratulations, Ace! You are a deserving soul and you are worth many more awards dear. May light and love always shine on your path and may you continue to inspire us all! (also, now I know why you never put red hearts… 🀣) πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’œ I hope these colors make you smile 😍☺️😊πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww thank you so much, Diana!!! You are the kindest and a true star in this community’s sky!!!! So grateful our paths crossed, you and your beautiful soul always make me and my heart smile!! Awwww you’re so sweet, I’m touched by your thoughtfulness!!!! They do indeed, you’re amazing!!!!!! Not enough heart emojis to express my gratitude for you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’ž

Awww… You’re so cute.. Love you!! Stay blessed always. And you are most welcome always! πŸ’πŸŒ»πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€πŸ™ˆπŸ˜»πŸ™‚πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

17. Awesome Ace Congratulations!
    Great group of bloggers you nominated! πŸ’–πŸ‘

Aww thank you, Cindy!!! They truly are amazing!!! Appreciate your support, much love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. You’re most welcome!!πŸ’–

Thank you so much, Gabriela!! πŸ–€

Once again, your expressions here have resonated deeply within me fear Ace 😊 congratulations on being a vegan for do many years, I’m a pescatarian myself, eating mostly naturally sourced and local fare. I’m not surprised that you’re a morning person, I myself am a night owl but recently in the last month have been feeling more awake in the mornings. I enjoy catching the Sun in the early part of the day, especially here in the hotter months in SoFlo 😎 Congratulations on another piece that connects all of us to your soul, in a lovingly fearless way. Hugs sis πŸ€—β€

Awww I’m so glad to hear that!!!! Thank you so much for everything – your kind words, thoughtful support and loving connection!!!!! You mean a lot to me, dear sister!!!! Love that you’re a pescatarian and I also guessed you were a night owl! I find darkness and the stars comforting too!!! You’re such a beautiful soul and I am so beyond words grateful for you and all the love you show me!!! Hugs to you too, sis πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

19. You are positivity itself! I like this your answers: “it’s a fun ride no matter the bumps.” That’s something to keep in mine. I agree with you that we can spend so much time trying to get things over with that we can’t enjoy the moments. You’re so right about this also: “To enjoy life more”. Something to always remind ourselves. Congrats again!

Aww thank you so much!!!! YES, I have a tendency to try and get everything over with instead of slowing down and enjoying the process…it’s something I’m always working on!!! I always appreciate your support and touching comments, means more than you could know!!!!! Thank you for everything and for being YOU, hugs and love πŸ€πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. You’re welcome. Well, that’s awesome that you keep working on yourself and think about ways to improve always. The first step is, for sure, being aware. You’ll always good in right direction … I feel. You stay being you, also!

Hi ace! Love how open you are in this post, so inspiring!! I love how tennis brings out your fearless side, I feel all of us need such a thing! Congratulations dear friend, you are golden,stay that way! Hugs πŸ€— πŸ’“πŸ’“

Awww Rishika, you always leave the sweetest comment! Thank you for always being there, my dear friend!!! I appreciate you so much and feel very grateful to know you!!!!! As always, I’m so touched by your thoughtful support and kind words, you’re amazing!!!!! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

β€œHow would you want to be remembered? – As someone who didn’t live to be remembered but who lived to truly LIVE. Someone who inspired, who dreamed, who spread love and freedom and someone who fulfilled this life’s mission. I truly believe in reincarnation and that this life is simply my soul’s current stop on my journey, so, I think no matter how I’m remembered in this timeline/reality I’ll continue living and learning elsewhere.”

You write my heart out, you know ❀️❀️

Awwwwwwww you brighten my days, motivate me, leave my heart so touched and are such a spark in my life! YOU are amazing and so beautifully you, you know πŸ˜‰πŸ€πŸ€πŸ–€πŸ’–

22. Congratulations! Being nominated and winning an award is such fun.

Thank you so much!!!! It truly is, and I’m always thankful for the experience!!! Appreciate you and your support, much love πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

23. Wow, your answers are quite thoughtful. ‘To enjoy life more’ is one that’s present at all ages and I wish I could deliver on that. Thank you so much for nominating me. It means so much to me and I absolutely appreciate it! πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

Thank you, D!! And of course, you absolutely deserve it! I truly appreciate you and your support from the beginning!! Yes indeed, I think it’s kind of a lifelong lesson! πŸ€ͺ Grateful for you, dear D! Hugs and love πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ€—

Congrats and love reading your answers… vegan for 13 years is a huge accomplishment, beautiful love for the planet. Sugar free for 1 year — inspiring!! That’s something I have a very hard time with πŸ˜©πŸ™„ :))) Yet I know it’s the cause of much disease… anyway you are amazing as always! Much love to you dear Ace!! xoxoxo

Awww thank you so much, Lia!!!! Ah haha, I’m sure you’ll get there…it’s easy after the first few weeks!!! Awww YOU are so kind and supportive as always, I truly can’t thank you enough!!! Love you, dear Lia!!! You mean so much to me πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

You are so lovely!! Thanks for the beautiful reply… I did go sugar free for a month once, then caved, I find it challenging in a big family… but in this regard I’m weak!!! :))) Thanks again for all your kind vibes, which I cherish and reciprocate gladly. πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸŒ·Much love xoxoxo