Dare To Be – Track-List Out Now!!!

Here it is!! You finally have the Track-List for video album #3, Dare To Be!! Which video are you most excited for?? Which video do you think is the 2nd single? Comment below, I’d so love to hear your thoughts!! Be fearless and free -Ace

BIG DATES

• 2nd Single Release – 5.18.21
  • Full Album Release – 5.21.21
  • Bonus Video – 5.23.21
  • Q&A – 5.24.21

If you missed the release of my new lead single for this album, click here!!! And for more information, here’s my announcement of Dare To Be!!!

27 comments on “Dare To Be – Track-List Out Now!!!

1. All sounds amazing.I’m really excited to experience “My True Self”. ❤️💕🙏

Thank you so much, Grace!!!! I’m so happy to hear that and appreciate your comment!!!! You’re always so kind and supportive 🤗🖤, much love 💖

1. Always a pleasure.❤️

2. Navin says:

Whichever video you will choose, it’s gonna be great….Amazing track list, Ace….looking forward 🤗❤️✨

Awww Navin, you are so so kind!!!! You and your comments/support are truly amazing and mean more than I can ever express!!! I always get excited to see your name pop up in my notifications or reader, you’re a shining star!!!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🖤🤗🤍

1. Navin says:

To be honest, I feel happy instantly when I see “Ace” is popping up….your comment or posts….your writings are profound….they come from the deep….and they speak the truth….so keep shining your light….much love dear Ace ❤️✨

Fearless, free, positive and inspiring — so happy you are part of this community. You brighten it with your loving being. Hugs dear Ace xoxoxo 💗

Awww Lia, I’m so happy YOU are part of this community!!! You make my day, dear friend!!! Your comments, support and beyond loving words have such a special place in my heart and I cherish our connections forever!!!!! Love you, amazing Lia!!! Never forget what a bright light you truly are and how much I appreciate you 🤗🤗🤍

Gal… you just brought tears to my eyes. You are the sweetest every… thank goddesses for you. Thanks again and much, much love xoxoxo 💗💗💗

Awwwwwww Lia, you make me smile ear to ear! I mean every word!! You’re just the best, truly!!!!! Big big hugs 🤗🤗🤗

Amazing, my friend! I am excited about them all, yet am most excited about vulnerability….I do believe this concept and practice are so important. I can’t wait! Love and hugs to you, Ace! ❤🤗

Aww thank you so much, Jeff!!! I love hearing your thoughts on this album, you’re truly so kind!!!! Grateful for you, my awesome friend!!!! And I can’t thank you enough for all your support 🖤🤗🤍

You’re very welcome, Ace! Always. My pleasure. I look forward to the coming album posts!!! ❤️🤗❤️

Fearless and Free Ace is so amazing. It would be good to see her Vulnerable side too 💖🤗

Awww…you got it, Ashok!!! 🙌🏻 You’re so kind, I wish I could hug you!!! 🤗🤗 Thank you for everything, my amazing friend! You inspire me 🖤🤗🤍

I will take a rain check on the hug 🤗 💖

Keep shining your light Ace. Much love

Amazing Ace! All the best!!

Thank you so much, KK!!! I appreciate you, much love 🖤🤗

Awesome track list, Ace! Can’t wait! Stay blessed my dear! Have a beautiful day!! ❤️🌹🙏😍💐💫🎁🤗

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!! Which video are you most excited for?? Your endless love and support means more than you could know – I’m so truly touched!!!! Grateful for you, my dear friend! Love you 🖤🤗💖

8. Geo says:

Excited about the best album in history!

Funny, little bro 😂. But thank you 🖤

9. What if I tell I need all on the same day…. 😄😄😄 Just kidding dear Ace. Couldn’t wait for long…. Anything you post is interesting. ❣️❣️❣️ Love and hugs.

Ah haha, it’s coming soon, I promise!!!!!! Awww you are so kind!!!! Thank you, my dear friend! I appreciate you and cherish our conversations!!!! Big hugs to you, dear Preeths 🖤🤍🤗💖. Keep being amazing!!!

Whoopsie I’m late here! But I’m so proud of you ace for doing this, so so genuinely amazing of you! I am excited for ALL OF THEM, especially ‘vulnerable’… 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

There’s no “late” when Rishika’s here!!!! Awwwwww thank you so much!!! YOU are amazing, never forget that!!!! I am so glad to hear that and deeply grateful for all your support – means the world to me!!! Love you, dear friend 🖤🤗 You inspire me!!

You’re so sweet ace 🥺