I am the birth of the Universe
Spiraling through my soul
I am a galaxy becoming whole
Beyond this life and evermore

A solar system of wombs
A star creating many homes
A heartland that eternally ascends
An emotion that will forever cleanse

The Universe echoing deeply in our veins
Our bodies free of restrains
Breaking through intrinsic chains
Becoming a galaxyโ€™s avenue of many lanes

Moving at the speed of life
In tune with the elements
Harmony in love, lost for strife
Euphoria in all, time is irrelevant

I am the birth of the Universe
All that flows and spins
A story with no beginning or end

I am a galaxy within
An internal grin
A destiny to begin

Ace + Benjamin

Ace’s Note – Remember, good conversations are so much more than words — they are creation. This piece would’ve never come to be without a really good conversation. So, thank you Ben, for our deep conversation that birthed this magical piece, it’s a galaxy of its own ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—.

48 comments on “galaxies across a galaxy

1. Thanks for working on this again. It was truly a blast. You have lots of talents that will only keep growing. Love your note, too. Have a wonderful day! All the best in everything you do ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww thank YOU, Ben!!! It truly was!!! You inspire me in many ways, my friend! Ah thanks, itโ€™s so cool to me how this piece was born ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. Thereโ€™s something special about this piece, and I thank you for working with me till it was perfect ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—!! Same to you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

Loved it ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you so much, Ashok!!!! Iโ€™m so happy to hear that, means a lot!!! Much love, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ซ

Thank you so much, Jay!!! That truly means a lot, appreciate the support! Much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

3. vaniheart says:

‘I am a galaxy within’ what a amazing line๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Your poems are always so wonderful aceโคโค

Aww thank you so much!!! You are so kind!! Thatโ€™s one of my favorite lines too!! I always appreciate your loving support – means more than I can say!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ซ

ACE AND BENJAMIN!!! ANOTHER FANTASTICALLY WOVEN PIECE OF MAGIC AND BEAUTY, WOW!!!!
    This is so soulful and I loved each and every line, so beautifully written and so enlightening. I mean everything, it tugs at my heart, love this so much

Awww Rishika, thank you so much!!! Youโ€™re so kind, Iโ€™m truly so touched by your amazing comment!!!! It means so much to me that you love it, coming from one of my favorite writers and souls!!!! Appreciate you, my dear friend!!!! Never forget how amazing you truly are, youโ€™re starlight in human form!!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

5. ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™Œ I absolutely love this piece Ace and Benjamin. Such a beautifully woven collaboration filled with magic and wisdom The picture is a perfect fit as well. Amazing work my friends!!โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Aww thank you so much, Grace!!! Iโ€™m so touched by your beyond kind and loving words – means a lot!!!! Your endless support has such a special place in my soul, thank you for everything – truly! The picture, along with this piece, came about very organically! Grateful for you, dear friend!! Hugs and love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

1. My pleasure.๐Ÿ’•

6. Oh dear Ace, this is amazingly beautiful! โค๏ธโค๏ธ I wonder how you could Collab with anyone and your words give life to the poem itself. I honestly cannot do this!! Both created a beautiful piece here. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐThis deserves a big Applause ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Awwwwww thank you so much!!!! You are so sweet and kind, Iโ€™m always smiling when I read your loving comments!!!! I think you can, and we can always test it if you ever want to๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—! Your support leaves me so truly and deeply touched/grateful!!!! Awwww, well Ben is a gem and itโ€™s such a gift to work with his shining soul. Appreciate you, amazing friend! Love you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

7. Thought provoking and beautifully created.

Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot, appreciate you ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Wow, Ace!! This was just so beautiful. Benjamin is amazing at collaborations!! I’m not surprised this one turned out so amazing, because of 2 brilliant writers! Such a great piece, brimming with wisdom. Well done!! Stay blessed always. Love and light to you!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜

Aww thank you so much, Diana!!! This comment makes my day!!! He is indeed, and an amazing/inspiring soul too!!! Awww thatโ€™s so kind, what a touching thing to say!!! I love and appreciate you, my dear friend!!!! You bring big smiles to my face and heart, and leave me so truly touched! I canโ€™t thank you enough for all your support! Hugs and love, my awesome friend!!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Indeed a labor of love burst forth from these words into my ๐Ÿ’— So spectacular Ace ๐Ÿ˜

Aww thank you so much, dear sister!!!! Iโ€™m so truly happy to hear that, makes my heart full of love!!!! So grateful for you and your always loving support – youโ€™re amazing!!!! Thank you for always being there…love you, sis ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

10. As someone who works with spirals on a daily basis, I love this! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒ€

Aww thank you so much!! That means a lot, and I’m truly so grateful for your support!! Much love, my friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

11. Absolutely brilliant beautiful!!!

Thank you so much!!!! Your support always means a lot, grateful for you!!!! Much love, dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—โœจ

12. Hitesh.C.K says:

Excellent writing!!! beautiful. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww thank YOU!!! You are so kind and your support means a lot!!!! Appreciate you, much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Another wonderfully creative and beautiful, collaboration. Just lovely.โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank you so much, Jeff!!! Youโ€™re always so kind and encouraging, I canโ€™t thank you enough!!! And Iโ€™m always grateful for your support, truly!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

You’re welcome, dear Ace. Always, always! Love and hugs to you, my friend! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Love this one!

Thank you so much!!!! Your support always means a lot, much love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

15. nushhe says:

Wow I loved this piece! So well written ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’›

Thank you so much, Anushka!!! Iโ€™m so happy to hear that and am deeply grateful for your kind support!!!! Youโ€™re a gem, my dear friend!!! Hugs and love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—โœจ

1. nushhe says:

No problem at all! ๐Ÿ˜€

this is an awesome collab, you guys! your poetry just beautifies SPACE and the universe for me๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ keep shining ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ

Aww thank you so much, Aarushi!!!! You are so kind, my dear friend!!!! I deeply appreciate your support, means more than you could know!!! Youโ€™re awesome, pal!! Hugs and love ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ซ

One more wonderful piece from you, this time in Collab with Benjamin. Your talent is just unmatchable. Stay blessed ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awwwwww KK, you are truly the best!!! What a beyond kind thing to say, I greatly appreciate you!!! Thank you for everything, my dear friend – Iโ€™m just speechless and so deeply touched! Stay amazing, dear KK ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

Welcome friend, you are such a nice soul..๐Ÿ’๐Ÿค—

Love!!! Perfect! I definitely feel the same. I adore your uplifting content. I love the image here too. Amazing! (just small note – and not sure if it matters anyway – but I believe the link needs fixing, it leads to an error message, instead of the wonderful blog of Benjamin). Much love dear friends ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— xoxoxo

Aww thank you so much, Lia!!! Youโ€™re so kind and I appreciate your support more than I can express! Thank you for letting me know! WP is so weird ๐Ÿคช, the link was working yesterday! Big hugs and lots of love, my amazing friend! Iโ€™m so touched by your loving connections ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

I know WP can definitely be odd.
        :)) The error page said “benjamin-grossman.wordpress.com doesnโ€™t exist” – think the correct link is https://benjamin-grossman.com. Anyway none of that matters ultimately, and it doesn’t detract from the post’s loveliness. Thanks for all your kindness and your love. xoxoxo ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Seriously ๐Ÿคช! How did it add a โ€œwordpress.com?โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ So weird, well it should be fixed now! Aww thank YOU ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ I adore you. Hugs dear friend. ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—

19. Navin says:

Another gorgeous collab….how beautifully Benjamin & you’ve written this magnificent piece of The Universe….The Galaxy…..I wish, I could pick my favorite line….it’s the whole poem….one can produce a spiritual song out of it…..Much love ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโœจ

Aww thank you so much, Navin! Your kind words really mean a lot to me, more than I can say really! So kind of you to go back and read this, Iโ€™m deeply touched. Youโ€™re the best, even though weโ€™re reflections…youโ€™re truly the best! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ–ค

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome Ace! I had missed so many posts of yours….how could I not go back to reconnect while I sit back on my slick edge โœจ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ซ