We are all puzzle pieces in the infinite puzzle of this life. Each piece is unique in their structure and color. But together, all these unique pieces create something bigger than their forms, something divine. The Universe in each piece reflects upon the other, because together, we are one.

We are each a unique wave in this eternal ocean of the Universe. Each wave with its own force, its own rise and crash, its own depth and its own soothing sound. But together, each wave connects into something much more ethereal, a forever intrinsic feeling. The light within each fragment of every wave shines, because together, we are one.

We are each a step on this endless staircase of destiny. Each step is equal, but special in its purpose, action, foundation and gentle nudge. Together, every step helps each other evolve and build something grand, something sacred. The inspiration to progress and the drive to climb this boundless journey is found within, because together, we are one.

We are each a magnet connected to this board of fate. Each magnet is distinctive in its personality, design, perception and strength. But together, all the magnets unite and present something deeper, something precious. The wonder and character through the vastness in each piece travels through many dreams, because together, we are one.

We are One. We are a team, here for a reason and living this dream together!! I’d so love to hear your favorite analogy!! Be fearless and free – Ace

80 comments on “We Are One

1. I agree with you Ace.
    We are one and together we can make anything happen.
    This post is amazing. You wrote it beautifully πŸ’™

Thank you so much, dear friend!!! YES, we most definitely can!!! Awwww I so appreciate that, means a lot to me!!! You have such bright energy and I’m deeply touched by your support! Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. My pleasure dear.
        XOXO❀❀

2. This is so well done and interesting I am re-blogging it so more people can see it.

Awwww thank you so much!!!!! You make my day!!! I so appreciate you re-blogging…means more than I can say! You’re amazing, my friend!!! Grateful for you and your support, always πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

3. Aintamuggle says:

This is very nice. I love the concept.

Aww thank you so much!!! That is so kind and I truly appreciate your support! Much love, my new friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

4. I absolutely love this profound and amazing post, Ace. Yes! we are one. The images and words are perfectly synched. “Together, every step helps each other evolve and build something grand, something sacred.” I loved this incredible line, my friend. You truly are incredible. Keep shining.❀️

Awww Grace, thank you so much!!! I’m so glad to hear that!!! YOU are truly incredible, my dear friend!!! I always appreciate your thoughtful comments and support, means more than I can truly say!! So touched by your encouragement, grateful for you πŸ€—πŸ–€. Hugs and love.

1. Always a pleasure. Much love to you, my friend❀️

How do you do this every single time? Beautiful lines,as usual
    In love with itπŸ’œ

Awwww you’re so kind!!!! I’m deeply touched by this sweet comment, thank you so much!!! How do you leave such thoughtful/supportive words every time? πŸ˜‰πŸ€— Yay, I’m thrilled to hear that!!! Appreciate you, my awesome friend πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€

6. Dear Ace, you aren’t surprising me this time. I know your posts are unique and so is this!!! I love every picture and it’s contents. One couldn’t have done better than this. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ❀️❀️

Awww Preeths, you are so kind! You are unique in your always loving comments and for always being in my corner, I am so grateful for you!!! Thank you so much for everything, my dear friend! Your support and kind words never fail to brighten my days and bring huge smiles to my face!!!! Grateful for our connection, always!!!! Much love, my dear friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

7. Such a lovely write-up. I gravitate toward this post! Really excellent and filled with so many great words. You get at the key of unity! Brilliant. Your writing always delivers!!! πŸ™‚

Awwwww ☺️ thank you so much, Ben!!! Your kind words leave me so deeply touched, I can’t thank you enough!!! I love that word…”gravitate,” and I’m so glad to hear you do!!! Your special comments mean the world to me…stay well, my dear friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. You’re always welcome. It’s nice to read your words, intriguing to see your thoughts in creative form. Have a wonderful day!!!!

8. Each one of us matter. We all carry the world within us ❀️❀️
    Beautiful thoughts Ace.

YES! I love how you say that…it’s totally the message I was hoping to get across! Thank you so much, my dear friend! Your always kind connections and support truly mean more than I can say, I appreciate you πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. And I appreciate you πŸ€—

9. There seems to be a lovely rhythm and rhyme to your post, continually echoing the words We Are One. My heart dances with each one of that echo. I love how you describe an individual as – Each wave with its own force, its own rise and crash, its own depth and its own soothing sound. And how the thread of oneness runs through us all. Gorgeous beautiful post that is both powerful and soothing at the same time.

Awwww I am so happy to hear that!!!! That was the feeling I was hoping to touch in anyone who reads this, so thank you for thoughtfully connecting with the piece!!! I always appreciate your beyond kind and loving support, your comments will live on in my heart eternally!!!! Grateful for you, my dear friend πŸ–€πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ€

10. Cassa Bassa says:

Indeed we are one.

We are one, my lovely friend! Thank you for thoughtfully reading and commenting, so grateful!! πŸ€—πŸ–€

Awe, dear, Ace, they are all my favorite analogies – indeed, we are all one, moving together, living together, and loving together. Connected all the time, and always. What a lovely post, my dear friend. I love it!! πŸ€—β€πŸ€—

Awww Jeff, I am so touched to hear that!!! YES, I especially love how you say, β€œConnected all the time, and always,” – so deeply true πŸ‘ŒπŸ». Thank you so much!!! You are always so kind. I greatly appreciate your support…much love, my friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

You’re always welcome, dear Ace. Is my pleasure. Much love to you too, my friend. β€οΈπŸ€—

I had a vision today so in line with this message and I have always thought of our soul’s pieces of a greater puzzle. Beautiful artistry of words and feelings. Love❀

Oh that’s so cool, thank you so much for sharing!!! And thank YOU for being so beautifully you…your always loving and kind comments mean the world to me!!! Truly grateful for you, my dear friend. Lots of love and big hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ–€

13. Geet says:

What an amazing write-up! We are one. I have no words, Ace. It’s so beautiful, such a unique post. Keep it up! Much love β™₯️β™₯️

Aww Geet, thank you so much!!! You always leave the sweetest comments, I get so excited to see your name pop up in my notifications or reader!! Deeply touched by your kindness and support…much love, my friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

14. Hitesh.C.K says:

Ace you are the best… Really this post is a testament of collective strength of “fearless free souls”. many people dont realize what they are capable of and live a miserable life. Realizing every person is unique is very fundamental for a peaceful and healthy society, and its inspiring people like you who can make people realize this. Thank you sister, I really feel blessed to have found you and connected with you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΌπŸ€—

I am yet again at a loss for words answering your comment, so deeply touched!!!

Thank you so much!! I definitely agree with you, we sometimes forget our true power and I promise I’ll always be here to remind us all of it!! It is inspiring people like YOU who motivate me to continue to be fearless and free and to fulfill my purpose! Awwww the feeling is mutual πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—. Thank you for being such a good brother to me and for always supporting me, appreciate you!!! πŸ–€πŸ€ Stay awesome…I know you will πŸ€—πŸ€—βœ¨

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

Thank you 😊😊😊 even you are an amazing sisterπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€— have a great day!!!

15. kimmagic says:

You just keep getting better πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜

Awww, you are so kind!!!! I am so grateful for all your love and support, thank you so much!!! Hugs, my friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

16. Ananda says:

❀️Lovely

Thank you so much, dear Ananda! That means a lot, much love πŸ€—πŸ–€

17. vaniheart says:

After all the differences, the thing which we all have in common is our beating heart which contains lots of love… so we are one
    Excellent write up ace πŸ‘πŸ‘

YES!! I love how you say that, my dear friend…so wise and deeply true!!! Thank you so much!!! I always appreciate your kind support, means a lot! Hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ–€

A profound write up, Ace!! Well done!! It is amazing how you come up with these thoughts and comparisons! Really loved it dear!! Stay blessed always and keep shining β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ™πŸŒ»πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŽ

Thank you so much, lovely Diana!!! Awww that’s so kind, means a lot coming from one of my favorite creators!! You truly inspire me in who you are and what you create! So glad to hear that, appreciate you!!! Hugs and love, my friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

So true! Magnificent presentation!! You are great, Ace! The way you take up the issue is unique. Loved it.

Awww KK, YOU are great!!! Thank you so much!! I’m so happy to hear that and as always, your support means a lot to me!!! It’s always a joy to connect with you, my dear friend!!!! Grateful for you πŸ€—πŸ–€

It’s always a pleasure to go through your work. I find every time something new, something positive and fresh. GBU, my friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ’

20. Rabbia says:

Inspiring and pure. “Yes, we are one” πŸ’―πŸ’―.
    Your every word reflects love and kindness in your soul. πŸ’“πŸ˜ By reading these we can feel it. ☺

Awww Rabbia, thank you so much!!! You are so kind, I am inspired by YOU!! I’m so touched by your sweet comment, means more than I can say! I appreciate you, my amazing friend! Thank you for your encouraging support, it’s a blessing to know you πŸ€—πŸ–€.

Btw, are you on we heart it? I just had a β€œRabbia” follow me and I kind of have a feeling it might be you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

1. Rabbia says:

Yes, that’s me, I created an account there so I can see your posts there too.🀩

Awwwww RABBIA!!!! You are the best! I’m so touched 😊, can’t thank you enough! I just started posting there again, and you’re inspiring me to do it more! Love you, my friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

3. Rabbia says:

Thank you πŸ’“ , your posts are inspiring. you should keep posting there too.
        Its lovely to hear “my friend” from you β˜ΊπŸ’•

21. Filarance says:

Wowwww!! Dear ace!! Are you an angelic? How kind you are..! This is such a important post.. and wonderful piece.. very beautifully written my dear friend.. You are such a smart and brilliant person..! You are the gift that God AVE us to this community.. Keep shinning my Marvelous friend..! πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Ah hahaha, that’s so sweet!! Aww thank you so much, my dear friend!!! I’m always beyond words touched answering your comments…your words truly have a special place in my heart forever!!!! Thank you for being such a gem and for inspiring me, I appreciate you!!!! It’s such a treat to have you in my corner πŸ€—πŸ–€. Your support always mean a lot, hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

1. Filarance says:

Wowwww..!! Your words really means to the world for me.. you made my day.. it’s so wonderful to hear from you my sweet friend..! I’m speechless..! Absolutely my pleasure my dear friend..! Hugs and love..!πŸ€—πŸ€—

ACE!! Did you know your work is the literal definition of PERFECTION!?? each of your posts deeply deeply resonates with me and you always manage to pen it down so smoothly and immaculately friend. Love this post.
    Yes, we are one. We all belong. We are all needed to work together.

Awwww Rishika, that’s so kind! I think you’ve mistaken me for you, YOU are truly perfect!!! I’m lucky to have such a beautiful soul, kind heart, and strong light as a friend – you inspire me! Aww I’m so glad to hear that, means the absolute world to me!! Cheers to that, my friend!!!! I always appreciate your support and touching comments, much love πŸ€—πŸ–€

23. a.s. says:

Wow, these analogies are so beautiful, Ace! Love how they all connect. My favorite one was the staircase one. An “endless staircase of destiny” – how wonderfully stated! 🀍

Awww thank you so much!!! Ah I’m so glad to hear that, the staircase might be my favorite too!!! You’re always so kind and your support truly means the world to me…thank you for everything πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€πŸ€—. Much love, dear friend!!!

1. a.s. says:

Anytime! Take care πŸ˜‡πŸ’›

24. Kritika says:

A brilliant thought presented beautifully.

Thank you so much, Kristina!!! I deeply appreciate your kind words and support, means a lot!!! Hugs and love, my new friend πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

1. Kritika says:

My pleasure always πŸ™‚
        Hugs and Love to you too (hearts)

I just noticed autocorrect won again πŸ€ͺ, I totally typed Kritika but it changed it! Sorry 😬!! Big hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

3. Kritika says:

Hahaha its okay. Do not be sorry. The autocorrect is this way. Made by humans so error is normal.
        Hugs πŸ™‚ Cheers!

the puzzle idea is so nice! wonderful piece, Ace. the photos really bring your words to lifeπŸ’“

Aww thank you so much, Aarushi!!! I’m so glad to hear that!!! Grateful for you and your support, always!!! Much love, pal πŸ–€πŸ€—

26. Sonali says:

Really beautiful quotes β™₯

Aww thank you so much!!! I appreciate you stopping by and your kind support…I’ve seen your name a lot and been meaning to check you out, but glad we’re connecting now!!! πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Sonali says:

You’re welcomeβ™₯ Oh that’s so sweet of you! Have a nice weekend β™₯β™₯

So beautifully captured in so much detail Ace.

We are unique – we are unique drops of the same ocean of life! Eventually we shall all merge in the same ocean – We are One πŸ’–πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Ashok!!! Aww I’m always so touched by your support, means more than I can every truly express!! YES! You are so wise, my lovely friend…I love how you say this. Here’s to merging together and to oneness, it’s something you write about so beautifully too!!! Always grateful for you, hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ–€

My pleasure entirely my dear Ace. A big hug back to youπŸ’–πŸ€—

28. Quite the creative, thought provoking piece of writing. There are many truths and great wisdom contained here. Well done.

Awww thank you so much, Tammy!!! I really appreciate you stopping by and connecting, means a lot to me. So touched by your support and kindness!! Hugs and love, my new friend πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€

29. I found my voice says:

“A unique wave” . I can feel it and picture it…..I could spend hours reading your poetry. And I want to say or ask, how have I missed your beautiful words? You have supported me from day one. I appreciate you and your words speak volumes, I feel themβ€πŸ’™

Awwww Marie, I’m so touched by your loving, supportive and kind words. No worries at all, whenever you’re here is perfect timing!!! I appreciate YOU!! So happy to connect with you more πŸ–€πŸ€—

30. I found my voice says:

You are so talented…thank you I feel truly honoured…sending lots of love πŸ¦‹πŸ’™πŸ¦‹

Oh how gorgeous. β™₯️

Thank you so so much. I appreciate the support πŸ–€πŸ€—

You’re so welcome, proud of you. πŸ˜ŒπŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉ