The Aesthete Blogger Award

I think awards are always super fun because we get to know each other a little bit better! So without further ado…

Recently, my lovely friends, Geet and Filarance nominated me for The Aesthete Blogger Award!!!! A big big thank you to them both!! They are each truly amazing souls and spirits in this community and Universe! Geet is a fantastic writer full of so much talent and a dear friend of mine! She’s new here but already such a gift to WordPress! Filarance is a gem, her original creations are so inspiring, and her unique posts are always a treat! She’s an amazing friend, and I’m so lucky to know her sweet spirit! She will touch you in any/every comment! Thank you to both, Geet and Filarance once again!!!

Rules

• Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
  • List the rules.
  • Show some love to the one who nominated you!
  • Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
  • Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
  • What is your favourite form of creativity?
  • Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
  • Ask your nominees 4 questions.
  • Share something you created. (can be anything!)
  • And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!

I Admire

I admire The Universe in me, in you, in every soul, in everything that is truly alive and in the way it gently nudges me along my journey.

My Favorite Form Of Creativity

Creating my reality, writing, poetry, making videos, dreaming, and songwriting.

Geet’s Questions

Your favorite blogger(s)? Mention them! – Oh boy, that’s a tough question!! Honestly, every soul here on WordPress has such a unique gift to offer, and such a beautiful expression of their spirits. And each blogger is my favorite for that reason, because what could be better than the freeing expression of soul?

How do you handle stress? – I usually take some time in silence, because in stillness I can clear my head and realize that “stress” is just a label and perception. When I change my perception, I can change what “stress” means to me. Or, I might listen to a song and just let my thoughts wander. Or I’ll get on my computer and write something, writing always takes me to a zone that lets me forget everything. I might work out, because it takes me to a different zone of pushing through pain which is exhilarating. Or I’ll just talk to my mom, because she always has the answer to everything! 😁

How many languages can you speak? – The language of the Universe, English and a bit of Spanish. I wish it was better, but, as long as I can speak the language of the Universe (love, and the expressions of my intuition/higher self), I’m good. 😊

What’s your advice for writers? – Writing is a journey of its own, you will grow and get to know yourself in so many ways. My advice would be to always write vulnerably and honestly no matter what. It doesn’t matter what you post or not, just always write for YOU. Writing lets me connect to the Universe in me and it lets me understand all my emotions; it lets me tap into the zone of feeling rather than thinking. So, when you write…don’t worry what might be socially “correct” or what will please someone, write for you and write to fulfill that something within that finds comfort in your fingers meeting the keys or pen meeting the page.

Filarance’s Questions

What is one of your favorite hobbies or things to do? – I’m going to branch out here and say daydreaming. When it’s just me and my thoughts, I love to see what I can create up there in my dreams.

Where is your favorite place to be? – Sedona AZ, my bedroom and the tennis court or gym.

If you didn’t have to sleep; what would you do with the extra time? – That’s such a great question. I would probably get really obsessed with meditation. Because meditation is the closest waking thing to the dream state, and it would rejuvenate me without even sleeping.

Which is your favorite blog post or poem of mine and why? – Life is Life. Or The beach. I love the simplicity, but powerful truth of Life is Life. And The beach has such vivid imagery and striking beauty. Let’s be honest, all of your posts are truly incredible! Your amazing sketches, creative riddles and original stories are such a beautiful expression of YOU and that’s what makes you special!!!

What’s your dream in life? – To fulfill my purpose and my soul’s mission here in this life. In a world that’s constantly testing us and begging us to fit in, to align with fear and to forget our true power – my soul’s mission here is to raise the frequency of Earth and to help you remember that you are truly fearless and free and that IS your power!

My Nominations

No worries if your site is award free, just wanted to share your beautiful work and how much I appreciate you!!!

Thegirlwithapuzzledmind

Marie

The Wheelchair Teen

LiziRose

Love.Connects.The.Dots

Anvi

a.s.

My Questions

What makes you smile?

Do emotions guide life, or does life guide emotions?

Is the present moment or imagination the best place to be?

What do you believe in?

My Creation

I had way too many options to pick from 🤪, but, I decided to give you guys the very first poem I ever wrote! In March of 2020, I had this strange calling to write a poem and it first turned into this and then much much more!!!

Thank you, once again to Geet and to Filarance for nominating me for this award, I am so honored! I truly enjoyed answering these awesome questions!

The Outstanding Blogger Award

The lovely Geet recently nominated me for The Outstanding Blogger Award!! A big thank you to Geet, I’m so grateful to her!! She is such an amazing soul who I’m lucky to call a friend, do go check her out!!

Rules

1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
  2. Answer the questions provided.
  3. Create 7 unique questions.
  4. Nominate 10 bloggers.
  5. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
  6. At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award questions.

My Answers

What has been your most successful post? Why do you think it was appealing? – versions of me, has been my most successful post so far. I think it appealed to people because of its relatability and honesty. It talks about wanting to know every version of me from every timeline, dimension and space. And I think a lot of people want to know those answers too. After I wrote it, I felt this weight off my shoulders of, like, being ok in the unknowns of not knowing every piece of my soul…I think the final line hopefully gave many people that feeling too.

What is your favorite piece of technology that you own? – My phone. I create a lot on my phone, just about everything.

How do you attract new readers? – Honestly, I just trust the Universe in whatever comes my way. I don’t really go looking for people, and I don’t try to attract new people. I write for me and to fulfill my soul’s call. People come when you let go of needing the numbers or stats to be higher…letting go is the key to most things in life. I’ve been blessed to have met some truly amazing people here; the Universe always connects the vibrations/lights that are meant to connect!

What makes you cry? – Oooo, that’s a tough question. Crying is a pretty spur of the moment thing, in my opinion. Love and fear would be my answer – when I really care about something or someone, love will always have its challenges and lessons…it ends up making the love more real. And fear because its energy is opposite of creation, opposite of my soul. When I feel it, it’s definitely something a tear can shake off.

Which Social Network do you check first? Why? – I’m only on WordPress and We Heart It, but I definitely check WordPress first. I’m seriously into dreaming so, I keep my phone in a different room when I’m asleep and I wait at least 20 minutes before checking in the morning.

Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month? – Oh gosh, that’s so hard. I’d love to be one of those people who easily says the internet, but that’s not very authentic. 🤪 I am an athlete, so, not bathing for a month would be really really bad. 😂 I truly can’t decide on this one, ughh.

What was the last show you watched? – The Great Food Truck Race and Schitt’s Creek…a little food, drama and comedy is my favorite!

My Nominees

Rahul Gaur

Karima

Sonali

Shweta

Filarance

Kim

Shayan

Haoyando

My Questions

1.  What’s your astrological sign and do you resonate with it?

2.  Stars or the sun?

3.  Where do you get your inspiration to write?

4.  What is your favorite part of the day? Why?

5.  What do you daydream about?

6.  Do you believe in time?

7.  Is success about accomplishments or fulfillment?

Thank you, once again, to the spectacular Geet!! I truly enjoyed answering the questions. And Thank YOU for your always inspiring support, I appreciate each and every one of you!! Be fearless and free -Ace

84 comments on “Blogger Awards!!!!

1. congrats love your choices💖

Thank you so much, Cindy…really means a lot!! 🤗🖤

1. absolutely 💖💖💖

2. Marsevart says:

Congratulations!🎉

Thank you so much, Auntie Marlene!!! I really appreciate your support, love you so much 🤗🖤

3. Great answers, Ace! Congratulations on your award. Here’s to many more 😃

Thank you so much, Shweta!! So grateful for you and your support, always means a lot! Congrats to you too!! Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. Oops and I missed it – thanks a lot for the nomination, my friend. I’m so happy that you thought of me ❤️🤗

4. Congratulations Dearie… ❤️❤️❤️
    You deserve many more awards 👏👏
    Good to know more about you!!! Loved reading throughout… 🥰🥰

Thank you so much, my dear Preeths!!! Awww you are so kind, I truly appreciate you!! So glad to hear you loved reading, means a lot!! Your support has such a special place in my heart and soul, you inspire me!!! It’s a blessing to know you, my dear friend 🤗🖤✨

5. Congratulations on the nominations 😉 I nominated you because you deserved it, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the kind words you wrote about me, SAME THINGS ARE APPLICABLE ON YOU TOO! I’m so grateful to YOU and so blessed to know you! You’re such a wonderful and a beautiful soul.
    We haven’t met in-person yet, but I am lucky to call you one of my best friends on WordPress.
    Thank you so much for supporting me always… I owe you! ♥️🙏🏻

Awww Geet, thank you so much!!! You truly make my day, dear friend (more like a sister 😊🤗). You are so sweet, a gem and a ray of light to me and many! I’m so blessed to know YOU!! I feel exactly the same, dearest Geet…so glad the Universe aligned us!! Awww thank YOU for supporting me…you definitely don’t owe me, you are so special to me always!!!! I love you 🤗🖤

6. Your answers are awesome! I had so much fun reading them! Specially when you mentioned that one of your favourite places is the Tennis court! Ah, you’re awesome!

Thank you so much, Geet!!! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed reading! Ah yes, it is indeed one of my favorite places!!! YOU are awesome!!!! Really appreciate you nominating me, truly means a lot!! Love you 🤗🖤

7. Filarance says:

Woww wow wow..! My sweetheart, I’m really surprised that you have nominated me..! Woww..! I can’t believe it..! You’re really amazing dear..! Many many congratulations to you my sweetie..! You deserve all the awards..! Many more awards in your beautiful way my dear..! And your answers oh my dear, I’m speechless..! It’s really motivates me and also beautiful and inspiring and awesome..! I loved the answer for what makes you cry..! Same I’m reflection of yours my dear ace..! I loved all you marvelous answers..! You are such a sweet and beautiful and kind and lovely and Amazing and pretty soul..! I’m so happy dear that you loved my posts..! And you really touched my heart by your lovely and inspiring words dear ace..! And I love all the answers and I love your dreams..! I will pray for you my sweetie for all your dreams come true..! I lost for words..! I don’t even know what to say..! I’m searching for words to say thank you dear..! A million thanks to you my dear princess..! You made me very happy..! You are an angel..! Love you my lovely friend..! Ans sending you big big hugs..!🤗🤗

1. Filarance says:

Awwww..! I’m still happy dear..! If I was there surely I will hug you my dear friend..! I don’t know how to express my happiness to you my dear..! You are the best..! You are the gift..! Ahhhh..! My god, I’m speechless..! You really surprised me dear..! And your answers..! Ahh I’m jumping now..! Wowww..! You answers really motivates me..! You are a sweet candy..! Seeing your comment and posts are blessings to my eyes..! You are the Amazing soul..! I’m very happy dear..! Lots of love to you my beautiful angel..!🤗🤗

1. Filarance says:

Awww..! I’m still happy dear..! My heart saying go and text to your lovely friend..! I’m really surprised dear..! I don’t know why I’m saying again and again but one thing you are an angel, you are the sweetest, you are the best, you are a sweet candy, you the lovely friend, you are the true friend, you are the marvelous friend..! I can say this billion+ times my dear..! You are an angel that god have send to me and to this community also my dear..! Awwww..! YOU HAVE REALLY SURPRISED ME AND MADE ME VERY HAPPY..!🤗🤗

FILARANCE!!!! Your messages make me the happiest human in the world!!!!! I am beyond touched!!! It’s my absolute honor and pleasure to nominate you, you 1,000,000% deserve it!!! Thank you for always being in my corner and supporting me, you’re an amazing friend!!! I would hug you too if I was with you right now!!!!! Many many hugs your way!!! So glad you loved my answers, we are indeed reflections!!! I can say all this 1 billion times and it still wouldn’t be enough!!!! Love you so much, my amazing friend! You brighten my days and my soul!!! Appreciate you 🤗🖤

3. Filarance says:

Awww..! Dear ace, I’m so happy that I have made you happiest human in the world..! Woww..! Your words really means to the world for me dear..! It’s is fantastic to hear from you my dear..! Really you made me very happy..! Reading your comment is blessings to my eyes..! And you’re very welcome.. it’s my pleasure..! Sure always I will be with you and always support you my dear..! You are a sweetheart..! Awwww..! Hearing lovely words from you making my ears like honey going inside in it..! Sending you many many many hugs my dear ace..! Yes, I loved your Answers..! Awwwww..! My angel, you touched my heart deeply..! Love you dear..! You are a beautiful friend..! Awww..! I’m so glad I have brighten your day and soul my dear..! Will always do..!🤗🤗

8. Congratulations! You offer wonderful insight on your blog. Much appreciated! 🙂

Aww thank you so much!!! I am truly so grateful for your support since the beginning, appreciate you!! So happy to connect with you, I’m truly touched by your kind words!! Much love, dear friend 🤗🖤

9. Great answers, Ace!!! Congratulations on the well deserved nominations , my friend.❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much, dear Grace!! I always appreciate your loving support, means the world to me. Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. Always a pleasure my friend.💕❤️

10. Aintamuggle says:

Woohooooo! Super congratulations dearest! Onwards and upwards!

Thank you so much!!! Awww you are so kind, I am deeply grateful for your support!! Cheers to that!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

11. Navin says:

“If you stick to the path….and trust the Universe”….what a lovely sharing….your very first poem….it’s an honor to read it…the beautiful calling ✨🤗

Dear Ace, many congratulations with The Aesthete Blogger Award….this post of yours is very special….coz you truly deserve this award….but also coz of your wonderful answers….I read every single word….the energy you emit through your fine & radiant lines is beyond beautiful….it can be sensed….my gratitude to you for sharing a bit more about you….a glimpse of YOU…The Universe 💫🤍✨

Awww Navin, your message brings big big smiles to my face and heart…thank you so much!!! I’m so glad you enjoyed my first ever poem, that really means a lot! I truly appreciate you reading and your generous comment, you are truly the best!!! My gratitude to you for always supporting me! Always a blessing to connect with you, my dear friend. I see the Universe brightly in you 🤍✨

1. Navin says:

You’re very welcome dear Ace….you write your light in this form of heartfelt lines….you’re truly a blessing to many….I’m no exception, my dear friend….my gratitude to you for being YOU ✨🤍💫

12. Msdedeng says:

Congratulations, Ace!

Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate your kind words! Much love, friend 🤗🖤

1. Msdedeng says:

You are very welcome 🙂

Congrats Ace!! I really loved reading your responses to these questions. Much love, ❤ ❤

Thank you so much, Cait!!! I’m so happy to hear that. I truly appreciate your support…means more than I can say. Much love, my dearest friend!! Hope you’re doing well 🖤🖤

14. Sonali says:

Congratulation ace!! And thank you so much for nominating me ♥♥

Aww thank you so much!!! And you are most welcome, it’s an honor! So grateful to have found you! Keep being amazingly YOU 🖤🤗

1. Sonali says:

Thank you and you too! ♥♥

Congratulations, dear Ace! Wonderfully done, my dear friend. Your share was fantastic, thank you for relating more of your youness to us!! And, I love the poem at the end of the first award nomination, indeed, the future is right here right now, present in all that we breathe in and create. Sending love!❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much, my dear friend!!! Awww you are so kind…”your youness” – what sweet and touching words!! Your comments always have a truly special place in my heart, so grateful for you! Much love, always 🖤🤗

You’re most welcome, dear Ace. Always! That is so kind, thank you, my dear friend. As I am so grateful for you!! ❤️🤗❤️

16. Congratulations! Nice share!

Thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate your support and kind words, means a lot!!! Hugs and love 🖤🤗

1. You’re welcome!

17. Congratulations! Congratulations!💕

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you stopping by and supporting, truly means a lot! I just recently saw your name pop up a few days and I’m so glad we connected!!! Much love, new friend 🤗🖤

1. No problem!💕

Another stunning portrait of your heart and sweet soul. Indeed, to explore how we feel leads to shifting perceptions that tell the wisdom of our soul’s journey. I agree with you on sleep and meditation. So rejuvenating and peace filled. You never cease to surprise me with your loving presence here Ace. So blessed to get to know these insights further into your big heart ❤

Awww, you make my day!!! This comment means more than I can say, I’m so deeply touched. Thank you for truly seeing me and for your always loving support, so lucky to call you a dear friend!!! You never cease to touch my heart with your always amazing words, I so appreciate you!!! Love you, my awesome friend 🤗🖤

19. Congratulations Ace 💐. Love reading your answers. 🙂🙌

Aww thank you so much, my new friend!!! I’m so happy to hear that and I really appreciate you stopping by!! Your support and connection means a lot 🖤🤗

1. You too Ace. I feel so special when you called me by your new friend 🥺💜. Thanks fo following me .💜🤗

2. Hey, btw my post’s comments are working by your side. Coz readers are saying they can’t comment on my recent post..

I tried to comment on a few of your posts but it wouldn’t let me! Said it failed to send my message or something. Ugh…but all your work is truly amazing!!! Keep shining, friend 😊✨💫🤗

4. Thank you very much dear. 🙂💜✨

20. Congratulations Ace 🙂 The language of the Universe – that’s lovely. And your advice to writers is so genuine! Good post and of course, your first poem 🙂

Thank you so much!!! Aww you’re so kind!! I really appreciate your thoughtful read and support, means a lot! Grateful for you, my friend. Lots of love 🤗🖤

1. My pleasure Ace ❤️

21. It’s cool reading your answers. Awesome about the languages. Like your idea about stress: ““stress” is just a label and perception”. Something to think about and hold onto for sure.

Thank you so much, Ben! I’m so happy to hear that and I really appreciate your kind read! Yes indeed…if we think about it, all words and labels are ultimately just perception.

Grateful for you and your support, means more than I can say. Hugs and love, dear friend 💙💚

1. Yeah, perception is big. I have to keep thinking on this and use it keep my mind at its peak. Thanks for sharing this one. And much love to you. 💚💙

22. Congrats on both awards! You really are wonderful and creative and deserve them to the upmost level! Have a great Tuesday!

Aww thank you so much!!! You are so kind! Your love and support truly fills my heart and brings big smiles 😁. Appreciate you 🙏🏻💙💚

1. That’s good to hear. Thanks for all the support back, as well. I truly appreciate it. And you’re very much welcome. I’m sure you’ll keep getting more and more awards in the future!!! 💙💚

Congratulations!! You really deserve them!✨
    Great answers♥️

Thank you so much!!! Aww I truly appreciate that…and thank you for always being there and supporting me! Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

24. I completely agree – one of the most important things that a writer can do is write for themselves. Writing can be so freeing, and while it’s great to share it, the knowledge that others will read it should never impact the actual writing itself. I’ve written so many poems over the years, some I’d be happy to share, others I don’t think that I ever will because they were just for me to discover myself and expel my emotions. I LOVE daydreaming too – sometimes it actually distracts me from the real world. I’m also pretty much only on WordPress – other types of social media confuse and overwhelm me. Thank you SO MUCH for nominating me! I truly feel honoured to have been mentioned here. I’ll get back to you when I answer the award ❤

YES, writing is so freeing. I totally agree with you…I’ve written so much and most of it, I’m beyond thrilled to share, but there are plenty that are just for me to express. It’s a balance and a paradox. Ah yes, I am the same with daydreaming! It’s like watching the movie of my thoughts, dreams and wonders. Exactly, I’m mainly only on WP and it will stay that way for a while probably…it is such a beautiful community. Of course!!!!! You absolutely deserve it! Thank you for being amazingly YOU and for shining your beautiful light! So lucky to know you, my amazing friend 🤗🖤✨

Congratulations darling! You deserve all the beautiful awards and much more. Very proud of all that you have achieved Ace. Stay blessed and may your light shine on forever😊❤️🙏😘🌹🤗

Awww Diana, you make my heart, soul and face smile!!! Thank you so much for your touching words!! I truly appreciate you always being there and supporting me, you’re my inspiration! Aww that is so sweet 😊. Love you, my dear friend 🖤🖤

Wow! Great, Ace!! Awards after awards! You deserve many more. Keep going and keep shining 🎉😊💐

Aww thank you so much, KK!! I really appreciate that, you’re so kind!!! Grateful for you and your support since the very beginning, you’re the best. Lots of love 🖤🤗

27. Cassa Bassa says:

Congratulations!

Thank you so much, dear friend!!! 🤗🖤

28. Aditi Anvita says:

Congratulations, Ace! You are truly an amazing blogger and a beautiful creation of universe, who is always there to encourage others. You are one of the treasure of WordPress community. Keep shining, much love🤗.
    I thank you for nominating me, it means a lot😊

Awww Anvi, you’re so kind!!! I’m so touched by your inspiring and beyond sweet words, thank you so much!!! YOU are one of the treasures of WP!! So blessed to connect with you, my dear friend! And of course, you absolutely deserve it!! Hugs and love, always 🖤🤗

29. haoyando says:

What a beautiful blog and beautiful photo. They are fearless and free. LOL. I just can express how much I love this. And your wonderful indomitable spirit is so infectious. 😜😍😊💖

Awwww you are so kind and thoughtful!!! Thank you so much! You make my day!! Your bright and heartfelt energy is infectious!!! Appreciate you, dearest friend! Thank you for always being in my corner 🖤🤗

30. I found my voice says:

Congratulations, Ace💙 you are a supporter and supportee…..pretty wonderful. You deserve this so much, for your work and inspiration but also as you are so kind. 💗💜💙❤💛

Aww thank you so much, Marie!!! You are pretty wonderful too!!! Your kind words and love truly leave me so touched and grateful. Love you, my amazing friend 🖤🤗

31. I found my voice says:

Your poem “versions of me” is beautiful, it spoke to me a lot❤

Aww thank you so much, Marie!! I’m so elated to hear that, means more than I can say 🖤🖤

32. I found my voice says:

Your answers are so truthful, and rightly so, the universe works it’s magic, and you attract your tribe💙

Thank you so much, dear Marie!!! The Universe does work its magic, thank you for being in my tribe!!! I appreciate you, my lovely friend 🖤🤗

33. I found my voice says:

The one about bathing is funny😅👏❤