When nostalgia gently

ahead
Creating
my track
Weaving
my thread

Ace

And here’s the image version πŸ–€

My debut book, The Waking Dream, is out now! To purchase, click here for more info!

57 comments on “new endings

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

This was a poetic masterpiece and a slice of delight to the heart. Beautifully written my sister!!! I really like the way how you capture a moment in your poems. This are the exact feelings that flood in when one sits peacfully and goes down the memory lane, reliving those beautiful moments😍😍😍 Its just ethereal !!! Have a great day sister. Thank youuuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww my dear brother, thank you so very much!!! What sweet words, I am deeply touched! I love how you say β€œcapture a moment” as that is exactly how I write! Your thoughtful support means the absolute world to me, you’re seriously the best!! Much love, always πŸ€—πŸ–€

2. Loved the feeling of this one and the rhythm of rhyme in your lines.. Dearest Ace..
    Ahhh nostalgia, rears it’s retro head sometimes, when we least expect it..
    I love this verse,,
    “Maybe meant to be
    is a distantly lost
    tune
    Maybe our delicate
    see
    is a life crossed
    too soon”

How many times have we seen a ‘destined’ love unhook itself and change our shared destiny. Nothing is written in stone in our loves, but if we are romantics, which you are too:)
    We start over again❀️
    I really enjoyed the soft dreamy visual of this poem too..Beautiful creation all together My sweet poetic AceπŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸŒŸπŸ¦‹β£οΈ

Awww my dearest Karima, thank you so very much!!! Your sweet, thoughtful and touching words always make my heart smile. Nostalgia is a funny thing sometimes πŸ₯΄πŸ€ͺ! That’s probably my favorite verse too, so kind of you to quote it. The cycles of life and love are indeed destiny and yes, we start over many times. Thank you for your encouraging words and loving support! I really can’t describe how much your amazing comments mean to me, I cherish them. Love you, my beautiful Karima πŸ€—πŸ–€

3. ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Thank you, my friend πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

4. Your Poem took me to a place where beautiful may not be sufficient to describe your wonderful poetic words. Thank you, friend for the inspiration, always.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ€—

Awww my dear friend, thank YOU so very much!!! Your loving words and support mean the absolute world to me! And your comments always have a special place in my heart, truly. Grateful for you πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Same here!πŸ€—πŸ™πŸΎ

5. Aditi Anvita says:

The poem is so lovely…beautifully crafted with imagery❀
    Your write-ups are inspiring…keep shining🌟

Aww Anvi, thank you so much!!! I’m so touched by your kind words, truly means a lot especially coming from such a talented writer! Appreciate you, special friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

6. Dear Ace, this is amazingly perfect from the start until the end! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And the rhyming is adding more beauty. ❀️❀️ Your poems always have new endings!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

My dear Preeths, thank you sooooo much!!! You are just the sweetest, I always feel so lucky to be supported by you! Aww that means a lot coming from the rhyming queen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š!! Thank you for always being there, my beautiful friend. Love you πŸ€—πŸ–€

7. wonderful, what a treat to read. the rhyming and flow was awesome!

Aww thank you so much, my dear Tony!! Seeing your name pop in my notifications always makes me smile! So grateful for your inspiring support and sweet words, means more than I can say! Lots of love, dear friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

8. Absolutely amazing piece , Ace. The flow is so gentle and beautiful, Loved it. That image is awesome too! This whole piece was incredible and that last stanza, PERFECTION!!!❀️❀️❀️

Thank you so much, my dearest Grace! I love how you say the flow is gentle as that is what I was hoping to play with in this piece! So thank you for always truly reading and supporting me, you mean a lot to me πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ₯°

1. Likewise my friend. It is truly a pleasure.❀️

9. Well, this is tremendous! Something like pieces of stars. The flow of the first two stanzas sucked me in until the end. Every line is so effective!!!

Omg Ben, thank you!!!! I’m so happy to hear that, means so much to me coming from one of my favorite creators! Thank you for always being in my corner, you’re awesome πŸ€—πŸ–€

10. This is such a silky delicate feeling beautiful poem. This is poetry at perfection!! :)))

Awwww perfection!!! You are just amazing, I am so touched and honored by your sweet words! Hugs and love, my incredible friend. Thank you πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€

1. πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

Wow Ace this piece is amazing! The rhyming was so good, I loved it, especially as I struggle to write rhyming poems so it was really inspiring. Much love my friend, hope you are well ❀ ❀

Aww Cait, thank you so very much!! I’m thrilled to hear you love this one, means more than words can say! Ahhh my friend, you are so talented. Anything you create always amazes me…I’m honored to inspire you as you truly inspire me πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ»

Awww, this is such a beautiful piece, dearest Ace. I ADORE how you use thread in that last stanza, creating a connection between what was, what is, and what will be, which all live in the present moment. How lovely this poem is – I LOVE it! β€πŸ€—β€

Awww my dearest Jeff, thank you so so much!!! Your comment lights up my evening and my heart!! So happy to hear you love this and I love how you describe the connection…I was hoping to get that purpose across!!! You always leave me so forever touched, I feel honored to be read by you. Much love, always πŸ€—πŸ–€

You’re most welcome, my dearest Ace. Always! Aww, that is so kind; it is an honor to read your work, my friend. An honor. Oh, and guess who’s book came yesterday? Yep! Yours. Part of my weekend reading. How lovely it all is. Much love and hugs, dear Ace. β€πŸ€—β€πŸ€—

Awww my dearest Jeff, you are truly amazing! Omg thank you so much for sharing that the book came!! Ahhh I can’t wait to hear your thoughts and I’m so touched you’ll be reading! Appreciate you so much πŸ€—πŸ–€

Wowwww Ace!πŸ–€

Awwww thank you so much, my dear friend!!! Appreciate you πŸ€—πŸ–€

Wow!!!! I was hooked from the first line!! Such a sublime piece dear Ace! Gorgeous and heartfelt πŸ’–πŸ’–.The rhymes were beautifully placed too! Stay blessed dear one!πŸ’«β€οΈπŸŒΉβœ¨πŸ˜Š

Aww my dear Diana, thank you so very much!! Your sweet words take me to the stars! I am so grateful for you and your always loving support, truly means more than I can say! You inspire me in so many ways! Love you πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ–€

Divine. β™₯️

16. I hear u says:

Ohh, my dear it so beautifull and a masterpiece of delight. I also like you pic on website.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate you stopping by and your kind words, means a lot! Ah so glad to hear it! Much love, new friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. I hear u says:

pleasure is mine dear

17. Filarance says:

Hey my sweetie!! Good morning my dear ace..! I’m very happy to read your post in this wonderful day..! How sweet and lovely you are!! Each and every day your poems made to feel very happy and made me to fly in the sky with angels..! And you know a piece, in sky I saw one beautiful angel HER NAME IS ACE!!😘😘 You are very special to me dear..! Always a treat to read your wonderful poems..! And today I have read you post “FLAWLESS” “THE NEXT TIME” “WITHIN” “HUE-MAN” ETC…. And the main thing is now hearing your voice right now dear..! IN THR WONDERFUL MORNING, DRINKING A CUP OF COFFEE, HEARING MY BEAUTIFUL BESTIE VOICE, READING HER WONDERFUL AND AMAZING POSTS, AND TEXTING WITH MY SWEETIE THAT’S MY AMAZING ACEEE!! It’s feels like I’m in heaven..! And this is a masterpiece dear ace!! I love love love it very much..! Very Amazingly written my sweetie..! I’m so lucky to call you as BESTIE..! Love you so much, my fearless bestie..!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–

Hey my dear Filarance!!!!!! This comment just takes me to the stars!! You are so special, my dearest bestie!!! YOU are THE ANGEL!!! I love and appreciate you so so much, you’re like a sister to me! Omg I’m so touched you read a bunch of my poems, you truly are the best! It’s so funny, when I first saw your sweet message I was sipping my coffee 😁. I feel I’m in heaven texting with you and soaking in all your beyond loving words!!!! So happy to hear you love this piece, means more than words can say! I cherish you and your support! Love you so so much, my beautiful bestie!!! πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Filarance says:

Wowwww!! My sweetie, I’m super happy to see your marvellous comment..! You’re very special to me, my sweetie.! Woww!! I’m angel it’s so fabulous to hear from you dear..! Wowww!! I’m sister for you wowww!! Yesssssss!! I’m very proud to be your sister my dear..! I’m your sister..! Woww!! Ace is my bestie, my backbone, my sister, my inspiration…! Wowww!! I wish I will see you while you sipping the coffee..! Wowww!! Your words touched my heart deeply my sweetie..! Reading your comment will always bring joy to my soul..! Woww!! Your lovely words means a lot to me dear ace..! Love you so much, my Amazing bestie!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜

18. Awwww lovely rhymings!!! Preeths know that I love to read poems that rhymes entirely. 😍

Your words were magical and the last line was WOW! ❀️

Aww thank you so much, my dear friend!! Ah Preeths is truly a queen of rhyming! Really appreciate your sweet support and words, your comments always mean the world to me! Hugs and love, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

19. Navin says:

Oh my, what a beautiful poem….I love the title “new endings”….every single verse has its own beauty & depth….imagine a space full of different galaxies….each galaxy is every individual alphabet of your poem, that forms the infinite space viz., your profound poem….”So, as I look back….I have to look ahead….Creating my track….Weaving my thread”….My dear friend Ace, always be that infinite space πŸ–€βœ¨πŸ€πŸ’«πŸŒŸ

Awww my dearest Navin, thank you so very much!!! Your special comments always mean the world to me, I truly can’t thank you enough! This galaxy metaphor you describe brings many smiles to my face, you always see my writing at another level and I feel blessed to be read by you. Words can’t describe my full gratitude to you, truly! Much love, always πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Navin says:

You’re very welcome, my dearest Ace….it should be actually me thanking you for sharing such a beautiful piece of you….much love πŸ–€βœ¨πŸ€πŸ’«πŸ€—

No endings, but new beginnings, when you look ahead. I liked this very much, Ace. Look back to look ahead. Rhyming is so perfect and smooth flowing. Visual is fantastic. Beautifully crafted poemπŸ‘πŸ’–

Aww KK, so glad to hear you liked this!! Thank you so much for your kind words and special support, means more than I can say! Lots of love, my dearest friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

aah so well written, keep shining friend🧑

Aww thank you, my dearest Aarushi! Appreciate you, pal πŸ€—πŸ–€

22. Woooow! Everytime, I read your words, I feel privileged and ofcourse so fortunate…… You make us feel the love and encounter the miracles through your words .. Every single word carries its own beauty….

Aww Aanchal, every time I read your special comments I feel so so grateful! Thank you so much for your beyond touching support, you truly are the best!!!! You and your sweet encouragement truly inspires me, you mean a lot to me πŸ–€πŸ€—

23. SamSahana says:

Gorgeous poem! You have a unique way with penning down your thoughts. Simply magnificent! 🀍

Aww thank you so so much!!! All your comments have truly made my morning! I can’t thank you enough! So happy to have connected with you! Big big hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. SamSahana says:

I’m glad to have connected with you too. I love your amazing poetry and gorgeous style of writing very much 😊