I see life in two forms – external and internal. We all know the external; experiences, choices, actions, activities and achievements build what we believe is true life. In reality, true life is internal. What is within creates what is outside. Our relationship with our souls, our thoughts and our visions truly shape what is external.

When we sit with ourselves, alone and free from external hustle, we can deeply feel. There’s a certain harmonious peace that comes with just being. And to the external world, just being seems “small” and “unimportant”. It is truly all that is important. Society distracts us and keeps us at a lower vibration for a reason. When we let go and align with who we truly are, our power goes way beyond what society can control. Internal freedom is limitless and in a world obsessed with labels and limits, a deep connection to your soul teaches you to authentically be.

External life is a blurred vision we make less and less blurry by the way we live our internal life. In each moment we nurture our souls and communicate with the Universe inside, we find the distinct through the hazy – we create our vision. I love the moments that to the external world look “boring” or “unproductive”, but to my internal world are the most meaningful. When I have long, free and deep conversations with my internal Universe I feel most at home. And the best part is: I can have those connections and internal adventures whenever I choose. Even in the busiest of external moments, I can find clarity. I can step back and b r e a t h e. I can look within and live. I can just be.

I think life is way beyond what we experience, life is who we are and how we live. So, here’s to truly living! I wish you many moments today that let you feel the tingling in your fingers, the rhythm of your heart and the song of your breath. Love authentically, dream freely, listen consciously, speak fearlessly and most of all, just be. -Ace

My debut book, The Waking Dream, is out now!! To purchase, click here for more info!

55 comments on “Just Be

1. ~M says:

Wonderful thoughts, Ace. πŸ’«

Thank you so much, dear friend!!! Truly means a lot πŸ–€πŸ’«πŸ€—

1. ~M says:

You’re welcome ☺️

Thank you!!! Always appreciate your support, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ₯°

2. Aaysid says:

Such a lovely post! ❀

Thank you so much, Aaysid!!! So grateful for your kind comment and support! Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Aaysid says:

You are most welcome.❀

3. Awww… a perfect note to remember! Thought provoking dear Ace. Thanks for sharing this unique and beautiful write. β£οΈβ£οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww my dearest Preeths, thank you so very much!!!! You always leave the sweetest and most touching comments, truly has such a special place in my heart! Thank YOU for being such an amazing friend in so many ways πŸ–€πŸ€—

4. SamSahana says:

What a very very profound thought, dear friend! You said more than beautifully than we have our own little cosmos inside, a temple that we must look after. Beautiful piece! Your words are miraculously soothing to read, as always. πŸ’•

Thank you so much!!! I love how you say this β€œour own little cosmos inside”…perfectly said! Awww I’m so happy to hear that, you’re awesome! Grateful for you and your thoughtful support, always πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ’«

Oh, my dearest Ace, this post has touched me so deeply this morning; watering eyes here, and a warmed heart. Your light shines through your words with such an intensity. I can see it clearly. Your words are so accurate. Everything lives within, the external is merely a collection of names and forms, which we are socizlied to understand; and (re)understanding who we truly are, which is always there and always present, even when we are disconnected, is a beauty that escapes human language. It is, as you write, in the breathing, the silence, the quientness, the stilness….that is life. I love this post, and feel more alive after reading it and taking it into my heart. Have a lovely day, my dearest friend! β€πŸ€—β€

Awwww ☺️ my dearest Jeff, you truly make my evening!!! I am so beyond touched, words can’t describe! It means the absolute world to me that you love and resonate with this post! A big YES to all your wise thoughts here, they are exactly the points I was hoping to get across! Grateful for you, my amazing friend. Always a gift to connect and your support means so much πŸ–€πŸ€—

Aww, I am so glad and grateful to know this; just as glad and grateful as I was to read your lovely post earlier today, my dearest Ace. Your points came across perfectly and clearly. I feel blessed to have taken them in today, and am likewise grateful for you, my dearest friend. Always. β€οΈπŸ€—

6. What a powerful and beautiful post, my dear Ace. So true and profound. As I searched for lines to highlight, I could not find any since every thought expressed is a highlight. Thank you for sharing this wonderful thought and thank you for being fearlessly and authentically you. Much love.❀️

My dear Grace, thank you so very much!!! Awww 😊 I’m so touched to hear that, you are so truly kind! Thank YOU for always being there and for being so incredibly supportive, I truly can’t thank you enough. You light up my days and my heart with your always sweet words. Much love, dear friend βœ¨πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. That’s so nice to hear, my friend. It’s truly my pleasure.πŸ’•

7. Every single word πŸ’―πŸ˜β€οΈYou just made my day 😌😍

Awww Karan, I am soooo happy to hear that!!! Appreciate you and your kind support, you’re awesome πŸ–€πŸ€—

8. Cassa Bassa says:

Being content with just being is a gift.

Yes indeed, Cassa…perfectly said. Thank you for your thoughtful words πŸ–€πŸ€—

9. Hitesh.C.K says:

This was really inspiring and absolutely true my sister!!! In this chaotic world every person needs to have this unique relationship to lead a peaceful life.πŸ˜‡ Because,”Internal freedom is limitless” and just being oneself makes the whole difference!!! Great work sister, your wisdom in understanding life and you being a fearless free soul… it’s just…. remarkable and… great!!! I am short of words to explain thatπŸ™ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awww my dear brother, thank you so very much!!!! Yes indeed, here’s to nurturing the relationship we have with ourselves!! Exactly, that’s so wisely said!!! Awwww 😊, you are so kind! I can’t thank you enough for all your touching words – your comments always have a special place in my heart/soul! I deeply appreciate our friendship, thank YOU for always being there πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

Even I am extremely greatful to have a friend like you sister!!! Thank youπŸ€—πŸŒŒ

10. Kat Br says:

Yeah, just be.. ❀

Yes indeed πŸ–€…thank you for supporting and connecting, friend! πŸ€—πŸ–€

11. I hear u says:

Great piece and nice thoughts.

Thanks so much!!! Truly means a lot, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. I hear u says:

Pleasure is all mine

“life is who we are and how we live” dearest ace, can i give you an award for being a great philosopher already? i love this post so much, like AMAZING. ironically, i have been wondering about this for so long. and i have reached the conclusion that whatever comes, let it come, let life happen to you, and rise above it. just be, face the music and take action. nobody knows you and your powers better than you.
    “Love authentically, dream freely, listen consciously, speak fearlessly and most of all, just be.” my favorite lines, these might as well become my life motto. ❀

Awww Rishika, you always leave the sweetest comments!!!!! I truly can’t thank you enough! YOU are AMAZING!!!! I love the conclusion you have come too, it’s like the most beautiful acceptance of the journey and I deeply resonate! Thank you for sharing! Ah how kind of you to quote that line, might be my favorite too!!! Awww 😊, that’s so sweet!!!!! Grateful for you and your always special support, I’m still so overjoyed to have you back πŸ–€πŸ€—

13. Mairi says:

I resonate deeply with your beautiful, insightful post, and especially this…. ‘When I have long, free and deep conversations with my internal Universe I feel most at home.’ Absolutely πŸ’™.

Thank you so much, my dear Mairi! Your comments always mean the world to me and I’m so happy to hear this resonated with you. Kind of you to highlight that line, it was probably the most authentic/vulnerable line of the piece. Appreciate you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

This was such a lovely post and so much to take away from this. I love your thoughts and words. It makes one think and feel alot. To find peace, one needs to BE peace. This is what I have always believed. Much love to you Ace. Absolutely enjoyed this one!! Stay blessed and safe β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ’

Thank you so much, my dear Diana!! I’m thrilled to hear that as it was my hope with this piece! YES, I love how you say that about finding/being…soooo perfectly said. Your thoughtful support always leave me with a big smile and so deeply touched. Thank you for being so amazingly YOU πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜

I agree..life is way beyond what we experience..This post of yours is deep, lovely and philosophical too. Every word speaks of the authenticity, freedom and fearlessness of your thoughts. So many learnings have been encompassed in a single post. Well done, Ace! Keep shining πŸŒŸπŸ’–

Thank you so much, my dear KK!!! Awww 😊, I’m so glad to hear that and it means a lot coming from one of my favorite philosophers!!! I am beyond grateful to you for always thoughtfully reading and leaving such amazing feedback, you’re the best πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ’«

So kind of you, my dear Ace πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

16. Deepthy says:

Lovely write, Ace! It’s been a while and it feels good to get back to reading!
    You’ve articulated your thoughts so beautifully and this line “There’s a certain harmonious peace that comes with just being.” especially resonated with me. There is a beauty and peace that that comes with living in the moment! Well said, Ace! πŸ’•

Thanks so much, my dear D!!! I love hearing your favorite line, means a lot to me! Your comments are always so special, I am forever touched! Grateful for your support, always πŸ–€πŸ€—

17. Yes, beautiful Ace, sometimes the time we spend with ourselves, tapping into our thoughts and being really is the most special of things. I love your reflections in this piece!

Thank you so much, my dear Lauren!! Yes indeed, I love how you use the word β€œspecial”…that’s so true and exactly how I feel. Awww ☺️, I’m so happy to hear that!! Appreciate you and your support so much, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—βœ¨

18. Sara says:

Beautiful thoughts, Ace. πŸ’•

Thank you so much, dear Sara πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

1. Sara says:

πŸ’—

19. Navin says:

Oh my dearest Ace….where should I begin…I resonate like crazy much with your profound writing….”In reality, true life is internal. What is within creates what is outside. Our relationship with our souls, our thoughts and our visions truly shape what is external.”….this is going in Ace says….or perhaps, the whole post πŸ˜‰….coz oh my, every single word is speaking to me from the deep….this is is exactly what I’ve been realizing these days, what you’ve already realized….I’m able to find clarity & peace when I look within….even though the external moments are trying to project a different image on my curved screen….but when I’m connected to me, that image dissolves magically….thank you very much for your sharing….they aren’t just some thoughts….it’s wisdom πŸ€—πŸ–€βœ¨πŸ€πŸ’«πŸŒŸ

My dearest Navin, thank you so much for this beyond special comment!!! I truly can’t thank you enough! Your words leave me so deeply touched. Awww 😊, you’re so kind with β€œAce says”…always brings a huge smile to my face! I’m so happy to hear this piece spoke to you and I am forever grateful for your amazing feedback! I LOVE the way you describe external moments projecting on your curved screen…YES. That’s exactly the message I was hoping to get across. Appreciate you, my dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Navin says:

You’re so very welcome, my dear friend Ace….I’m forever grateful for your amazing writings….I know, you already know this πŸ€—βœ¨πŸ€πŸŒŸ

20. This is great: “internal Universe”. That’s something we all need to connect with and think about. Your poetry brings back philosophy! We need more thinkers like you out there! Keep creating and spreading love!

Thanks so much, Ben!!! Awww you’re so kind, that means a lot coming from such an awesome free-thinker like you! Grateful for you and your touching support, always πŸ’™πŸ’š

1. Welcome! Thanks also! Keep being yourself. It’s very important. Nobody else has your thoughts and experiences. πŸ’™πŸ’š

21. A very profound thought Ace. Makes one think and try to make an effort to sync the external with the internal. I love how you have concluded it with “Just be”. Wonderful.

Thank you so much, Vignesh!!! I’m so happy to hear that as it was my hope with this piece! As always, your kind support and thoughtful words mean the absolute world to me. Thank you for always being there πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. My pleasure always Ace πŸ™‚ Keep them coming πŸ™‚