Think For Yourself

In a bit of a truth mood today, so, I created this image. You have to be so careful about what you give your attention to and what you let in your reality. Please don’t believe everything you read or watch, the outside world is a lie trying to lower your vibration and make you think you are small. You have all the power and are a very special part of this Universe with a bright light to shine!!! You decide what you believe, not the media. Be fearless and free -Ace

26 comments on “Think For Yourself

A powerful, much needed post in this day and time! πŸ’›

Yes indeed! Thank you so much Wardah, I’m so grateful for your support!! Much love to you my friend πŸ’™πŸ’™

Of course πŸ€—

2. Very powerful and so true. It’s toxic to watch most news as it suggested we live in a state of constant fear. Fearful people are much easier to control. Sad but true. To the point my friend and have a great day.

Thank you so much! Yes indeed, so well said and I completely agree with you. It’s time we take control of our realities and stand up for our own thoughts!! Sending love and good vibes, thank you for stopping by πŸ€—πŸ€

1. It was my pleasure entirely and you are most welcome. πŸ’™πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜‰

3. kindfeelings says:

Much of what we see is staged. Nothing compares to thinking for yourself.

Exactly, you are so right. Thank you for reading and appreciating my friend, love and light πŸ€πŸ’«

4. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 so true!

Right?! Thank you! Sorry for the late response, your comment was spammed by WP for some reason! Much love to you my friend πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. Yes indeed!!! No surprise there…. πŸ˜‚
        This happens and I’ve learned to check regularly! πŸ’•

Now I know!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ

3. Fortunately or unfortunately-:)-:(

4. Btw thanks for your comment on my post that accidentally went out last night-… I couldn’t respond to it cuz it got taken down… it was an accidental post. Did you see the video? Not sure it worked. πŸ’•πŸ₯°

You’re so welcome and no worries. That’s funny, accidents always happen for a reason!! Yes, I did see the video; it was beautiful and I love your energy!

6. Oh awesome!!! It didn’t come up for me…πŸ˜‚! Glad you liked it!

5. Beautifully uplifting write!!✨

Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate that!! Much love to you my friend πŸ€πŸ€—

6. I think I responded,,,, love this.., Also, tried to respond to your nice comment on my post but can’t for some reason. Thanks so much!!!! ❀️

7. I loved the image you created! Great powerful message I wholeheartedly agree with.

Thank you so so much!! I greatly appreciate that and am glad you feel the same!!! Spirit hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

8. kinge says:

So much truth. Thanks for sharing

Thank you so much!! And of course, we all need little reminders sometimes. Much love to you 🀍.

1. kinge says: