FREEDOM – Track List Out Now!!

It’s almost time guys, the album is almost here! This is the final announcement before the release of my sophomore video album, FREEDOM! I can’t wait to share this album with you, but for now you have the track list! Comment with what video you’re most excited for!! Full album release on 1.11.21. Be fearless and free -Ace

Comment with the video you’re most excited for!!!!!!!

10 comments on “FREEDOM – Track List Out Now!!

Awe, your excitement really touches me. Thank you so much!! What track are you most excited for?? 🤍🤍

I’m most excited for “20 Questions.” Looking forward to your release! ❤

Thank you so much Amber!!! Yay! That’s one of my favorites on the track. Your support always touches my soul!! Much love friend 💜💜

😘

I’m so excited for all of it, but 20 questions especially too!! ❤

Awe thank you Wardah!!! I so appreciate your support and kindness, needed it today!!! Much love 🤍

Aww of course!! 🤗💚

3. Can’t wait!! I’m excited for 20 Questions but I’m also looking forward to ‘Hello Future’!✨

Thank you so much!!! Your excitement and thoughtful comment means so much to me!! I’m excited to see your thoughts on those videos when they come out!!! Much love my friend 🤍🤍🤗