we all write stories

My story is writing itself
The words being my fire’s soul
I can never erase
Perfectionism I don’t chase
Because what makes the story gold
Are the ups and downs in my world
Loving the character comes easy
When you see the growth
Not all the happy moments because then it’s just cheesy
The outside I can’t control
But I can live from my soul
Life’s path is what I make it
I will keep my true grit
Improve my wit
And always keep my fire lit
Ace

37 comments on “we all write stories

1. Inspiring. Very well penned ❣️

Thank you so much!!! I so appreciate you’re support! Much love my new friend 🤍🤍

2. Got it and right back to you! ❣️❣️

Awesome. The eternal flame. Beautiful. ❣

Thank you so much Amber!! Your support and kind words touch my soul!! Spirit hugs and lots of love my friend 🤍🤍🤍

4. Msdedeng says:

I think you are on the right track my friend. Wise words.

Awe thank you so much!!! Your kindness and this thoughtful comment means so very much to me!! Much love my new friend and thank you for stopping by 🤍

1. Msdedeng says:

Aww, you are very welcome, Ace.

5. kinge says:

True words, very deep. Love the flow at the end.

Thank you so much Kevin!!! I so appreciate your kindness, support and this thoughtful comment; it really means a lot!! Much love to you my friend 💛💛🤗

1. kinge says:

Welcome Ace, I always enjoy your art and creativity💛😊

Awe thanks!! That means so much!

6. Ladysag77 says:

Humorous and catchy, soul activated and accepted. I love this one 👏

Thank you so much!!! I’m so grateful for your support and kind words!!! Seeing your name in my notifications always brings a smile to my face and heart!! Much love my friend 💛💛🤗

1. Ladysag77 says:

That is so sweet and kind of you to say🥰 I so do enjoy your poems, it’s like reading a glimpse of my own soul since we are all Reflections of one another. Those of us who have a deep soul recognition feel this way and can appreciate it in each other. It’s really cool 😎 💜

Thank you so much, that means a lot!! Yes, we are all reflections, I love how you say that!! It is indeed cool!! Love and light 🤗💛💫

7. ‘My story is writing itself
    The words being my fire’s soul
    I can never erase
    Perfectionism I don’t chase
    Because what makes the story gold
    Are the ups and downs in my world’
    ….. Perfect.. Bold.. Beautiful..!! 🙏🏼😇🤗

Awe, that is so kind of you to quote it! I’m seriously touched by this oh so thoughtful comment!! Thank you so much for your continuous and consistent support and love, it means so so much!!! Lots of love and hugs to you my friend 💛🤗

8. Pleasure always.. 🙏🏼😇

Lovely! Yes.. Live from your soul ❤️❤️🙌💐

Thank you so much Diana!!! Exactly, it’s the only way to live!! Your support and kindness is much appreciated!! Lots of love my friend 🤍🤍🤗

This is so beautiful as always!!! We can’t control everything, but we can keep that fire burning, shining within us 💛

Thank you so much Wardah!!! Yes, exactly; our fire burns as bright as we let it! Your consistent support and kindness touches me deeply, thank you!!!!!!!! Much love my friend 🤍🤍🤗

11. The words being my fire’s soul – so beautiful and powerful!!! Love this poem!

Thank you so much!! I’m so glad to hear that!! Oh your support touches me so and always makes me smile!!! I’m so glad we’ve connected!! 💗💗💗🤗

Ace this is so beautifully written ❤️❤️

Cait!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and your support means a lot to me, especially from one of my favorite poets!!!! Lots of love to you friend 💛💛🤗

Ace if only I’d stopped by earlier – I thought I was following you until I got confused why you weren’t posting only to realise that I mustn’t have clicked the follow button haha oops. You are such a legendary poet, honestly one of my favourites and your support means the world to me ❤️❤️

Awe, you’re so kind! That’s so funny, no worries at all!! This comment touches me so deeply, to be called a legendary poet by someone I think is absolutely legendary just means the world to me!!! So glad we connected friend, I feel the same about you 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

13. kutukamus says:

Really
    I enjoyed that
    Every little bit 🙂 🍸

Awe thank you so much!! I really appreciate you stopping by and the kind words. Much love to you my new friend 💛💛

14. Very well articulated!!I loved how profound this poem was!✨

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your support and kind words, it means so much!! Much love to you my friend 💜🤗

Looking forward to the next part in your story😎

Awe thank you, that’s so kind! I look forward to it as well, here’s to a thriving future for us all!!! Your support means the world to me, much love Aarushi 💛🤗