There was a sun planted in a wallpaper of a sky. The sun was an infinite being and very much alive. It shined an enchanting glow to all, but only the few who had tapped into their own light could truly see.

One day, a cloud covered the sun’s soul. The sky went dark and murky, and all of the sudden the world seemed so lost. The sun smiled through its rays, as the cloud shifted a little.

With one ray peeking through the cloud’s dome, the sun felt so peacefully still. Its light was being shadowed, but its heart was beaming. The sun had remembered it was a star.

The cloud tried to expand, it tried to drift to cover the sparkling rays; but, it was still losing this invisible battle. The cloud couldn’t get to the sun – no matter how hard it tried, the sun just smiled and sat deeper in joy’s depths.

The sun gently, preciously and lovingly whispered to the cloud, “I forgive you.”

The cloud lost all control, it was flustered by the sun’s genuine love. And in an instant, the cloud disappeared. The world was aglow once again, as the sun basked in freedom. All had changed with just a few simple words.

Through true love, you can always shine.

Be fearless and free -Ace

68 comments on “You Can Always Shine

Uhhhhh I wanna cry 😢! This was marvellous! Stupendous! Spectacular! Brilliant! Excellent! Mind blowing! *running out of adjectives 😂*
    You are amazing! And your voice too! I want to hear your voice daily!

Awwww Riya, you’re the sweetest! Ah haha thank you so much!!! YOU are amazing! Your endless support and touching comments always brighten my day and have such a special place in my soul!!! I appreciate you, my dear friend!!! Ahaha, don’t worry I will be doing more spoken word, you’re so kind 🤗🖤

Riya…I just saw your post!!! Thank you so much for mentioning me!!! You are the sweetest!!!! I really appreciate you too, it’s always a joy to connect with you…YOU brighten my days!!! And thank you for all the love and support you’ve shown me! Love you, my dear and amazing friend 🤗🖤

2. Gorgeous, Ace! I absolutely loved this stunning piece.The metaphors and visuals were incredible!!!You never cease to amaze me. Keep shinning your infinite light dear friend.💕🙏💕

Thank you so much, Grace!!! I’m so happy to hear that!! Awww you’re the best…what a touching thing to say! Your comments always light up my heart and make me smile, I truly appreciate you. Much love, my dear friend 🤗🖤✨

1. Truly my pleasure.❤️

3. Aditi Anvita says:

What a powerful message!
    “Through true love you can always shine”
    Amazing post!❤

Thank you so much, Anvi!!! I really appreciate your comment and kind support, means a lot!! Grateful for you, my dear friend 🤗🖤

4. You are a brilliant shining star dear Ace, bringing so much light into this world. Simple words – I forgive you, I love you – such profound power in them to melt the thickest dark clouds into a warm glow.

Its light was being shadowed, but its heart was beaming – this line has so much assurance, confidence, faith, trust conveyed for those who might go in doubt. I love how you call it an invisible battle – once over and overcome with love all it leaves is brilliant spaciousness. Keep shining my friend 💛✨

Awwwww this comment makes my day!!! Thank you so much!! Yes indeed, so simple but oh so powerful. I’m overjoyed to hear that. “Brilliant spaciousness,” – that’s such a magical line and well said. I’m deeply touched by your loving support and words, truly means more than I can say!! Appreciate you, my lovely friend! You’re amazing 🤗✨🖤

5. Aww, Ace. This is such a beautiful story. I loved the positivity and the message you told. Such a beauty! I loved the metaphors

Aww thank you so much, Shweta!! Really means a lot coming from one of my favorite storytellers!!! Your support always leaves me so touched and grateful, can’t thank you enough!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. Aww, I’m one of your favourite storytellers. I’m so happy to hear that, Ace. You deserve all the praise, my dear. Do keep writing. Hugs and love to you ❤️🤗

6. Beautiful Ace, your message was brought to all of us, dancing on the ballet of your words, You told us what the sun knew, what the sun said, and was able to do…forgive and remember who it was…You ask us to remember who we are> forgiveness is a powerful option always..and it is the right one, no matter what. I loved your tale, your message and just how you delivered it 🤗❤️

Awww Karima, I’m so happy to see your name pop up in my notifications!!! Your comments always mean the world to me, I am so grateful!!! YES, forgiveness sets us free. Aww I’m so glad to hear that, thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you and your kind words, always!!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

7. You Can Always Shine. Such a powerful message. This was immaculate! You’re awesome, Ace! I have no words to express how much I love your blogs… You never fail to deliver unique and wonderful peices! ♥️♥️♥️

Aww thank you so much, Geet!!! YOU are awesome, my dear friend!!! I always appreciate your beyond touching comments and thoughtful connections, you mean a lot to me!!! Aww that’s so kind, what special words!!! Much love and hugs, to the amazing Geet 🤗🖤🤍

My, my, dear Ace, you always bring a smile to my face. Always. I love this article, it is so inspirational and beautiful. I’ll be smiling for a while. Heart full. ❤️❤️

Awww Jeff ☺️, what kind words!!! You truly make my day, I’m so happy to know I bring smiles to you…that’s all I ever hope to do with my work!! Thank you so much for your always amazing support and encouragement, I appreciate you 🤗🖤

You’re most welcome, my dear friend. Always! Smiles always, dear Ace, always! Thank you….inspiration all-around!! Have a lovely week! ❤🤗❤

ace, this is so so so pure my friend you are amazing. i seriously don’t know what to say, like, at all. i love the positivity flowing from this poem THROUGHOUT. and so true, if your intention is pure and your heart is golden with all the love filled, you can always, ALWAYS, shine, in fact, you’ll shine brightest.

Also, I know I have missed so many of your posts, and i am fairly sure I’m missing on so much good stuff , i just hope I’ll be able to read em soon. keep shining and being you, awesome soul

Aww thank you so much, Rishika!!! Your kind comments always mean a lot to me, I appreciate you! Thank you for your sweet support and encouragement, Always!!!! Stay well and take care of you on your break, I’ll miss you 🤗🤗🖤

I am stupefied
    Give me a few minutes to recover to write a proper comment

Omg you are the best!!! What a touching comment, really brought a big smile to my face!! You’re seriously awesome, I appreciate you!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

11. Sonali says:

So beautiful Ace! Really loved this one! And the pictures hat you used were just so majestic!! More power to you girl!! ♥♥

Awww thank you so much, Sonali!!! You are so kind. I really appreciate your supportive words – means more than I can say!!! Grateful for you, my friend 🤗🖤

1. Sonali says:

My pleasure always ♥♥

My soul is pure and ever shining. Hidden behind the clouds of ignorance at times, though. However lost know that we are eternally protected and be fearless – and keep shining your light like the free and fearless Ace 💖🤗

I totally resonate with your powerful words here…I love how you say “eternally protected”, that’s so beautifully true. Awww you’re always so thoughtfully kind to me…means more than I can say, my dear and amazing friend! Thank you so much 🤗🤗🤍🖤

It is you who are kind and sweet and pure my dear Ace 💖🤗

Awwww Ashok…it is you who is loving and lovely in every way 🖤🤗

😊🤗

13. nushhe says:

soo unique and what a wonderful theme. I loved this soo much. Thanks for sharing once again ur marvelous creation. 😊😊❤

Aww Anushka, thank you so much for your kind comment! I really appreciate it, thank YOU!!! Your support leaves me so touched and I’m truly glad to know you love it!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤🤍

1. nushhe says:

No problem!! 😁😊

14. kimmagic says:

Sunny and lovely

Aww thank you so much!! Your support really means a lot! Much love, my friend 🖤

15. Filarance says:

Wowww..! Dear ace..! Wait I wanna see you..! Are you an angel? Oh my dear..! You never fail to make me to feel the happiest girl in the world..! You never fail to show your uniqueness to the world..! I loved it my dear..! Such a marvelous post I have read today is yours dear ace..! Ahh..! My dear if I was there surely I will hug you.! My dear princess you are adorable one..! Keep shinning dear..! Hereafter you are the Princess..! Love you my dear friend..! Sending you big big hugs to you my fantastic friend..! Have a beautiful week my beautiful friend..!🤗🤗💖

Awww Filarance, I want to see and hug you too!!! You are so so sweet, what touching words!!! Your comments never fail to make me the happiest girl in the world!! 😉🤗 Awww that’s so kind of you, means more than I can say!!! All your special comments and support has such a precious place in my heart, forever and ever!!! Thank you for everything, my amazing and beautiful friend 🤗🖤✨ Big big hugs and lots of love

1. Filarance says:

Wowww..! I’m so happy princess because of you..! I’m sweet like you..! I’m reflection of yours..! Woww..! I’m speechless..! And you are very welcome my princess..! Absolutely my pleasure dear..! Big big hugs and lots of love to my beautiful princess..!🤗🤗😊

16. Ace, this is pure grace ❤❤❤ Wonderful!

Aww thank you so much!!! You’re so thoughtful and kind, I’m truly grateful for your support!! Hugs and love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. You are welcome Ace 🙂

A beautiful story beautifully told with a beautiful message! You are amazing my friend both in illustration and explanation. I’m overwhelmed. One more gem from Ace.👌💐

Thank you so much, KK!! Awwwww what a touching comment, you always leave the best!!! I deeply appreciate you, my awesome friend…thank you for always being there since the beginning – means the world to me. Lots of love and hugs 🤗🖤

Always welcome, my friend 😊

A stunning reminder that we can and do shine again and again even when at rest. Clouds part, the Sun will return…both internally and externally. Amazing Ace 🌞 The voice clips are added bits of gold ✨💛

Thank you so much, dear Maria!!! YES, I love how you say “internally and externally”, it’s a divine balance indeed. Your support always means a lot, leaves me beyond touched!!! Grateful for you and your inspiring encouragement, my friend! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

A charming post, Ace!!! Love the story and the way you have used metaphors in this. Absolutely wise in every way. Positivity emanates from you in every way! Stay blessed dear. ❤️🤗🙏😘💐🌹

Thank you so much, lovely Diana!!! Awww you are so kind, your comments always light up my heart and my days!!! Words really can’t express what your support means to me, I am truly so thankful. Love you, my amazing friend 🤗🖤

20. I loved the concept behind this story, as well as the delivery. In addition to the story of the persistently hopeful sun who continued to glow despite being faced with adversary, I also saw a message about forgiveness coming through. It is extremely important to remember to forgive, even those who have wronged us like the cloud did the sun. Thank you for sharing such beautiful messages in a unique and creative way 😊

Thank you so much for this thoughtful comment, kind connection and deeply touching support – means more than I can say!!! Yes, thank you for seeing this piece in both lights…forgiveness and glowing no matter what, I love what you say, my wise friend!!! I am so grateful for you and glad we connected!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

21. a.s. says:

Beautifully described! The message is so empowering, and the pictures are so stunning and fit so well with this post. Amazingly done, Ace! 🤗

Thank you so much!!!! You are so kind…your awesome words and support mean the absolute world to me! Thank YOU for always being there and for being a true friend!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤💖

1. a.s. says:

You’re so welcome! 🙂

22. Sunra Rainz says:

Truth. Forgiveness and love are almost exactly the same thing in my book. Lovely poem! ❤️

Thank you so much!! I agree with you, very wisely said my friend!!! I am so grateful for your kind words and support, means more than I can say!!! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

1. Sunra Rainz says:

Aww, thanks Ace ☀️💛 Your positive energy is infectious 😊

23. Way to make the page shine!

Aww thanks so much, Ben!! You are so kind, I really appreciate your support. Much love, my friend 🤗🖤

1. You’re welcome. Much love to you as well! 🙂

24. I found my voice says:

I am.in love with this 🦋

I am in love with your comment!!!! Thank you so so much, my dearest friend 🖤🤗

1. I found my voice says:

I didn’t have any words after reading it, just that I wanted to read it again 💙💙💙

Awww ☺️ you make my day!! Thank you so much for all your love and support 🖤

3. I found my voice says:

So welcome, it’s true🦋🌼🌻

25. Oh man… How did I miss reading this? 💔💔 A brilliant write my dear Ace. You are inspiring me everytime. Dear Ace…. Keep up this amazing talent and inspire many 👏👏

Ah no worries at all!!! Thank you so much! Aww Preeths, you are so kind. YOU are inspiring me every time, truly! I really can’t express how much your love and support mean to me, you’re amazing 🖤🤗