I have this feeling lately that life is a movie I am directing. When something happens, or a little test comes up or a sign presents itself; I have this weird knowing inside that it is me creating it. Not the me in this body typing this letter, but the formless me – the me that planted this part of me in this life. I truly believe there are countless of other fragments of me out there. Maybe they’re in other beings on this planet, maybe they’re in other realms, maybe they’re in other dimensions – but one thing is for sure, those fragments are out there.

In a way, that feeling makes me feel truly alive and deeply in control of this journey. Just recently, a little test came up and I had this deeper knowing that all was meant to be. I had this realization that I could choose to focus on all the other little things blessing me. There was this foundational belief, “I am creating all around me, and I deserve to see the miracles I’m creating, and maybe even this test is a miracle.” When I let myself truly live that belief, I felt profoundly in control. Reality is my creation and instead of sinking into the test and then coming back to that thought, I stopped, took a breath and truly lived my words. And that really felt good.

But in another way, I feel trapped. Trapped in this 3D world of confusion, division, lies, labels and limited thinking. There’s a seesaw thought I keep coming back to, “I don’t belong here, but I do belong here because I put myself here.” I know I’m here for a reason, but this is not the entirety of my life. This is simply a fragment; just like there are fragments of me beyond this body, there are fragments of my journey way beyond this life.

This journey is so magical in all its phases, changes and shifts. Most days, there’s an intrinsic smile in watching every moment play out. I love the paradox of living a moment internally and externally. I remember living moments in both realms, almost as if I lived in the split of reality fueled by me and reality fueled by outer structures. And sometimes, I fall back on that way of living. But now, there’s a joy of living from my soul within. The outside is so small to me, and my inside is vast. There are so many journeys I’ve yet to take and so many phases I’m still discovering. Love is always the glue, connecting every synchronicity and lesson seen along the way. I feel deeply grateful to know that vision has always been much more than my eyes. So, Thank You, Universe (me) for being my true eyes. -Ace

PS – This piece has gone through so many different phases and changes. It’s definitely been one of my most edited posts. But, in the spirit of the title “Being A Free Thinker”, it seems so apt that this specific piece has changed so much. Explore your emotions, explore your thoughts/daydreams and explore your soul – free thinking is a choice!

My debut book, The Waking Dream, is out now! To purchase, click here for more info!

61 comments on “Being A Free Thinker

1. BookWorm says:

You are such a wonderful philosopher! Beautiful words penned down just right!

Aww thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate your kind words and support, you’re awesome! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

2. Such an amazing post, Ace. I can totally relate to so many of the points you have made. I love how you always speak from the heart, my friend. As I try to single out one line to quote and show you how much it impacted me, I can honestly say that I can not find one. Each and every line in this post can be quoted as impactful. Excellent as always.❤️

Thank you so much, my dear Grace! Awww you’re so kind, I really appreciate your heart touching words! Omg that makes me so happy. Your sweet support means everything to me! Grateful for you, my dear friend 🤗🖤

1. Like wise. Always a pleasure, my friend.❤️

3. Such a beautiful way to describe life in this universe! This has many meanings if interpreted. ❣️❣️ Thank you dear Ace for coming with unique thoughts in all your posts, it’s really interesting! Have a wonderful weekend..

Aww my dearest Preeths, thank you so very much! Ah yes, there are lots of different meanings here…really appreciate your thoughtful read! And thank you for always cheering me and my uniqueness on 😉😊! You are truly an amazing friend and I am forever touched by your support 🤗🖤

4. skylinerise says:

Loved your post dear friend!! You are an amazing writer and your philosophical views are so cool!!! I absolutely loved it 😊😊❤❤

Thank you so much, dear friend! Missed you and your special comments!! Aww what sweet words, I am so grateful to you!! Glad to hear you loved this, truly means a lot! Much love, always 🤗🖤

1. skylinerise says:

Heyy!! I missed everyone here too!! I just posted a blog yesterday cause I needed to get things out of my head. My exams are still on board and it might take another couple of months before I finally get back to track. 😊😊❤❤❤

5. Krista says:

Very insightful Ace ⚘ I ordered your book, waiting for delivery 🙏💕

Thank you so much, my dear Krista. Omg I am so happy to hear that, you truly make my day!! Appreciate you and your support since the very beginning, means a lot! Much love, always 🤗🖤

6. Notes says:

Making the movie.
    How much of it you watch is the difference.
    All fragments of your whole and my whole.

I love your wise thoughts here, my friend…so perfectly said. I really appreciate you thoughtfully reading and supporting, means more than I can say! And here’s to our fragments 🙌🏻🤗🖤

7. LiziRose says:

“the paradox of living a moment internally and externally” … beautifully said 🌹

Thank you so much, my friend!! Your comments are always a treat, so grateful for your support! Hugs and love 🤗🖤

8. well written…thoughtful and provoking!

Thank you so much, my dear Tony!! Your supportive encouragement always leaves me so touched. Grateful for you 🤗🖤

I’ve been having some WordPress issues lately, but hopefully you got my comment on your latest masterpiece!!! 🖤🖤

1. no I did see it. but whatever it said, I know it was encouraging!

Aww you’re kind! Well hopefully it went through this time 🤞🏻😬

9. Hitesh.C.K says:

Wow!!! Sister it’s really great of you to be so observant of life. This is really a great insight. Yes you are right we control the reality but not completely as it’s to intense for the brain to handle. Our present is a consequence of our actions in the past. But realizing this requires a lot of patience, benevolence and a pure mind ( you have all of these and many more great qualities that make you a fearless free soul😊). This is really a profound realization and that sense of satisfaction is priceless. Continue to be happy like this and help us realize these profound thoughts sister. Thank you!!!😍😊😊🤗

Awww my dear brother, thank you so very much for such a kind comment! It’s always a joy to connect with you!!! Our present is indeed born from our past, so true brother. Awww that’s so sweet…well obviously you are the same! Thank you for always cheering me on and supporting me in all I do. I feel truly blessed to know you. Thank YOU 🤗🤗🖤🖤🥰

Awww Ace this is so beautifully penned!! Your perspective on life is so inspiring and I love the way this post explores that. Here’s to more amazing pieces, much love my friend ❤ ❤

Aww Cait, thank you so very much!!! You are always so kind!! This piece is more of a vulnerable one, so I deeply appreciate your sweet words/support! Lots of love, my friend 🤗🖤

A stunning and beautiful reflection, my dearest Ace. Your words remind me of the inner strength we all carry, which is accessible, once there is a spark of understanding. Lovely. Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs. 🤗❤️🤗

Awww thank you so much, my dearest Jeff! I love how you say that, totally resonates. Truly appreciate your always thoughtful support and kind words, means more than I can say! Have a spectacular weekend! Lots of love, always 🤗🖤

You’re most welcome, dearest Ace! Always, always. Resonating abounds. Is lovely. Thank you, my dearest friend. 💜🤗

Such a philosophical post, Ace!! I love the way you try to find the deeper meanings in even the smallest of things in life. I too, believe that we are all part of something much bigger and greater. We just have to tune ourselves to believe that. Well written dear! Stay blessed always ❤️🙏🤗✨🎁🌹

Aww thank you so much, my dear Diana!! I’m so touched to hear that, brings big smiles to my soul! Yes indeed, I can tell by your writing 😉. I love how you say “tune ourselves”…wisely put, my dear friend!!! Your support and lovely comments always mean the world to me, so grateful for you 🤗🖤

It’s really special, Ace. Beautiful lines, all with philosophical inputs. My words are failing. I agree, all should love paradox, that’s the essence of life. Very well penned, my friend 😊💖

Aww thank you so much, my dear KK! Your touching support means the world to me, my gratitude to you is overflowing!! Thank you for always being there, my special friend 🤗🖤

1. minametry84 says:

Most welcome, Ace

14. You think deep Ace. It is very difficult to express certain things which can only be felt so deep. But all your articles capture inexpressible thoughts beautifully. Well done!

Thank you so much, Vignesh! Awww you are so kind! Your precious comments always touch and inspire me. Thank you for being amazingly YOU. Lots of love 🖤🤗

1. As always, my pleasure 🙂

15. just like there are fragments of me beyond this body, there are fragments of my journey way beyond this life -this is so brilliantly said Ace ✨✨ what a way to convey the eternal nature of our being in intention, in action, in contribution to creation itself! I was greatly touched by your mention if the split nature of reality as our internal and external experience of it – I remember my experience of this split and the innocent yearning to feel the wholeness of it all. And then to realize it yet another of my own created reality – it is just incredible magical how it keeps fitting in to each other. I am thrilled to read of your immersion in this awareness!

Awww my dear friend, thank you so much for thoughtfully reading and deeply seeing me! I can’t thank you enough for all your kind and loving words, my gratitude to you is beaming. Ah yes, I’m so glad to hear you could relate to the split part…it’s so fun to look back on the journey with deep gratitude for all that we’ve grown into. Awww you are so kind, I am thrilled to read your special comment and sweet support!!!!! So much love and hugs your way 🤗🖤

16. Secrets says:

It’s lovely to read how you reconcile those parts of yourself that seem ‘other’. Knowing that there is more to who you are in this present moment 💜

Awww what touching words, my dear friend! Thank you so very much, I appreciate you and your support 🖤🤗

“Maybe they’re in other beings on this planet, maybe they’re in other realms, maybe they’re in other dimensions – but one thing is for sure, those fragments are out there.” ~ I adored reading this Ace, wonderful articulation of a thought. ♥️

Thank you so much, Amber! So touched by you quoting that part and by your kind words, means a lot! Appreciate you 🖤🤗

18. Filarance says:

Wowwww!! My beautiful bestie, I love the way how your expressed your thoughts here..! I love this post very much dear..! Such a marvellous words about life..! You’re my inspiration dear ace..! Ahhh my sweetie, My heart want to say something to you right now my sweetie..! “YOU’RE A POWERFUL ACE THAT GOD SEND YOU TO FILL MY LIFE WITH GRACE”..! This is the thing my heart wanted to say to you my dear..! Hope you like this..! If I close my eyes I can see you..! Because whenever u close my eyes I can see angels..! So you’re an angel I can see you!!😍😍 I ever seen a beautiful and powerful girl like you my SWEETIE..! Love you, my beautiful bestie..!💖💖

Thank you so much, my precious Filarance!!!! I am elated to hear you love this post, you are a sweetheart! Omg your heart’s words are beyond special to me! I’m going to hang them on my bulletin board!!!!! How could I not like it?!? You combined Ace and my full name Grace altogether in the most loving phrase ever!!!! YOU are truly an angel, my sweet sister!!!! You mean the world to me and I appreciate you sooooooo much!!!!! Love you, my beautiful bestie 🖤🤗🖤🤗

1. Filarance says:

Wowww!! You’re a darling..! Yes my dear, I truly love this post..! Woww!! I’m super happy to hear from you dear ace..! You are very special to me..! Wowww!! Are you going to hang them ok your bulletin board..! Wowww!! My angel, your words made my life very colourful..! Woww!! I’m flattered by your words my sweetie..! I wish I will see that in your bulletin board..! Wowwww!! While I’m texting you my heart getting energy..! Singing song for you..! Saying lovely words for you..! I’m so glad to know that you loved this my sweetie pie..! Woww!! You’re a gem, my beautiful sister..! You too mean absolute the world to me..! Good night my sweetie..! Sweet dreams..! I will meet you in my dreams..! Love youuuuu, my Amazing friend..!🤗🤗❤️❤️💖😍😘

19. My dear friend, sometimes it’s difficult to put in words what’s actually going with us . Well, I really felt deeply connected with this post, as if it was me. I guess, it’s not just me, it’s everyone.. Your words acts as a healer. Now, when I was trapped in a question, I found my answer through your posts. Yes, I did. That’s the reason I believe in miracles. Thank you, I mean I really can’t thank you enough for unknowingly helping me.

I know I’m here for a reason, but this is not the entirety of my life. This is where I got my answers. As always, it is divine, beautiful and pure…

My dearest Aanchal, thank you so so much! Thank you truly feels like an understatement here…your comment has honestly made my week! I am so touched and honored by your beyond kind words. “Your words act as a healer”…this brings a huge smile to my face as I always hope to have that effect with my writing. I am so elated to hear this post helped you get an answer, I really can’t thank YOU enough. You are such a special and miraculous soul, my amazing friend. Connecting with you is always a gift in many ways. Love you 🖤🤗

20. Navin says:

“the formless me – the me that planted this part of me in this life”…..”The outside is so small to me, and my inside is vast.”…..I love this post of yours (including the picture), my dearest Ace….coz your zone is infinite….your energy is everywhere….it doesn’t need to “beam me up Scotty” (Captain Kirk saying in Star Trek)….it’s already there….You wrote – “This piece has gone through so many different phases and changes.”…..there’s a reason….the Universe is bigger than “the above & beyond”….your inside….there are so many elements (/ phases) & they all keep changing (/ changes)….to me, you aren’t just a thinker or a philosopher….you’re the pure energy, who’s dressed in a human attire….this is how I’ve always seen you from the eyes of my I….Always BEam💫🤍✨

Awww my dear Navin, this touching comment leaves me truly speechless. I am so honored by your thoughtful and touching words. So happy to hear you love this post and all that you say about beaming brings big smiles 😁😁. Wow I’m reading your comment back again and I am truly at a loss for words! I hope you can feel how deeply touched I am. Thank you for truly seeing me and for connecting, it’s a gift in my life 🖤🤗. Appreciate you, my beaming friend 💫✨🖤

1. Navin says:

You’re welcome, my dear friend…the feeling of seeing….connecting….appreciating….is mutual ✨🤗💫🤍

21. Great expression on the philosophy of “within” and it’s attachment to the universe! So many wonderful thoughts! This is cool: “But now, there’s a joy of living from my soul within”

Thank you so much, Ben!!! Your comments are always a treat, really appreciate your support! Ah I’m touched by you highlighting that line, it was probably one of the most vulnerable parts. Grateful for you, my friend 💚💙

1. You’re welcome! Keep striving and doing your best! Love that line! 💚💙

22. SamSahana says:

You are spiritually awake in the truest sense. This is deep, intense and raw. No wonder you edited this post quite a bit. It’s a wonder, really! 😊💖

Awwwww I am so honored by your sweet words, thank you so very much!! Ah haha, you’re kind! So grateful to be read by you, and your support inspires me! 🖤🤗

23. Priti says:

Yes absolutely right. Our life is like a movie, you have described so beautifully. Loved to read it 💓💓☺️. Thank you very much for sharing ☺️😊

Thank you so much, my new friend!!! I deeply appreciate you stopping by and leaving such kind words, you make my morning!!!! So happy to hear you loved reading, means a lot!!!! Much love and thank YOU 🖤🤗🥰

1. Priti says: