Truth Investigator – Video Finale!!

Hello truth investigators!!! Welcome to the final video of my EP, Truth Investigator! If you missed the EP introduction, Video #2 or Video #3 – go check them out by clicking the links! Let’s get into today’s video, ending this project on a bang! I hope this helps you on your journey and awakens something within you!

DISCLAIMER β€“ These videos are meant to make you question specific things and to think in a bigger picture. We all have different opinions and that is something to celebrate! But, as you watch these videos, I encourage you to keep an open mind – you never know what may resonate.

4. Open Your Mind

My debut book, The Waking Dream, is out now! To purchase, click here for more info! PS – I’ll soon be doing a behind the scenes of this EP and my thoughts on the videos etc. If you have any questions about this EP/the videos – comment below. I’d be happy to answer!

54 comments on “Truth Investigator – Video Finale!!

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

Great facts sister!!! I liked it very much. When we(humans) got more greedy, just focused on the immediate results we lost the naturality. Now we face the consequences. I was really saddened to hear about the severe wldfires around the world, floods, droughts and many more. Hope the situation gets better soon. I my opinion I feel we should get responsible and reduce our desires which can thereby lead to a happy and healthy humanity. Your final video was cherry on the top my sister. Simplicity is the way to inner exploration and happiness😊🌼 and thats how one can be a fearless free soul!!!πŸŒŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

I guess I poured out a lot of my emotions…I am extremely sorry for thatπŸ˜” and Thank you sister!!!

Omg, never be sorry, my dear brother! I’m so honored you shared your emotions with me, and I’m always here to talk! Thank YOU πŸ–€πŸ€—

2. Hitesh.C.K says:

My dear brother, thank you so much! I’m thrilled to hear you like this one, was nervous about posting so I really appreciate your kind words! Absolutely, we did lose the natural but we will get back to it. Yes, the direction the world is going in is saddening, but we must stand up for the little freedom we have left. If you’re interested in more about the earthquakes/fires/world situation…check out: gematriaeffect.news. It’s an amazing site full of knowledge and explains how everything connects. Awwww you are truly the best! Inner exploration is happiness, that is so wisely said! You are always so thoughtful in how you tie in fearless free soul, I appreciate you so much!!!! πŸ–€πŸ€—

2. Soon came the end! 😣😣 But I thoroughly enjoyed each video dear Ace.
    Your creative works are always the best! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep doing more. ❣️❣️❣️

Awww Preeths, you’re so sweet!!! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed each video, means the world to me!!! Grateful for you and your always touching support, you truly are the best! Thank you for being in my corner, my dearest friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Ah, this was absolutely brilliant Ace, informative and engaging. Absolutely loved how you present this and reveal how much toxicity there really is in this world that is forced upon us with unawareness of the sinister side of these products. Inspiring! πŸ§ΏπŸ™πŸ»

Thanks so much, Amber. Appreciate your kind words and support on this project, means a lot. Much love πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€

Another lovely video, my dearest Ace. It is so true, there are poisonous chemicals in so many things that people consume on a daily basis. Detoxifying the body of the chemicals you mentioned, in addition to artificial sugars, etc., really does open up new space to be in touch with the self. A magical exposition and awareness-raising piece, my dear friend. Have a lovely weekend!! πŸ€—β€πŸ€—

My dear Jeff, thank you so very much!! Yes indeed, my friend…and I love that you bring up detoxifying as it so much more important than we realize. Our bodies are our homes and we must take care of them!!! Your kind support and thoughtful feedback on this project has meant so very much to me, I am beyond touched! Truly appreciate you and your sweet connections, thank you for everything πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€

It brings me great joy to read you, and to be your friend. You’re always welcome, my dearest Ace. Agree completely. Am grateful for you, my friend. πŸ™πŸ€—β€οΈ

5. Ace! I LOVE these videos!!! So sad to have reached the final one. This one was wonderful and I couldn’t agree more. The funny thing is that you can find natural replacements for just about every product. The sun slide was especially impactful, vitamin D does wonders. Amazing as always, my friend.❀️❀️❀️

Awww Grace, you are so kind!! Thank you so very much! Well, maybe I’ll do more truth videos like this project in the future! I’m really to happy know you have enjoyed them! Exactly, that is indeed the funny part. Natural always seems to be the answer. So glad to hear it…it’s funny how the benefits of the sun are never really talked about publicly! Appreciate you, my friend. Thanks for always supporting me πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—πŸ–€

6. Wow, so much shocking information to digest in this video, Ace. I am saddened to read of these things but feel much more informed also. Thank you for sharing your research in such a creative, engaging manner. I really appreciate the work that must be behind making these videos. ❀

Ah thank you so much, my dear Lauren! It is indeed saddening, but knowledge and awareness is always empowering! Aww it is my pleasure, thank you for openly watching and leaving such kind feedback! Ah yes, it is a lot of work but with your support it makes it easy!! Appreciate you, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

7. Indeed we are drowned in poisons in plain sight, packed in glamorous packaging. It is amazing Truth comes in so many forms and relevant in all facets of life, including the products we use. Simple natural ways are a bit boring but the most scientific way to go :)) Loved the choice of your music yet again! Hope it catches attention of our younger generations.

Hidden in plain sight is indeed the key, my friend…awesome awareness! I always love how you capitalize Truth, I can tell you deeply innerstand the authentic meaning of that word! Yes indeed, simple and natural is the way to go!!! So happy to hear it, and yes, I hope so too! Your always deeply encouraging and thoughtful comments have such a special place in my soul! Thank you, truly πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’›πŸ’›

8. Wonderfully done Ace as always in this series…you ended on a very important topic. and a very different video than the others…Well “Ouch” I use sunscreen as I am in the pool a lot..and lotions because, it’s habit. I know better and your video gave me a hard tap on the shoulder, I do love coconut oil..we have a lot here, easy to find,..and I have a paraben allergy..so I do know to avoid them in hair dyes, make -up etc..but really, I love how you put this very real wake-up call together. Hats off to your imaging and editing too. You did a totally professional job. You ended your wonderful Trilogy on an important high note Blessings and lots of love to you sweet Ace, β€οΈπŸ™πŸ€—β£οΈ

Thank you so much, my dear Karima. I really appreciate you watching with an open mind and thoughtfully supporting, means more than words can say! I used to use sunscreen a lot as I am a competitive tennis player, but when I stopped a year ago, I’ve never gotten a sunburn or anything. And yes, I just use coconut oil as lotion, truly feels more refreshing too!! Oh that’s so interesting you have a paraben allergy, your body is saving you from toxic chemicals!! Awww thank you so very much for your kind support, I deeply appreciate you! Your always precious comments just light up my heart and my days! Love you πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. I have a few parts you mentioned to personally work on,
        but I think it is really great to see it laid out , as you did, to face your own attitudes and maybe unhealthy practices….
        Once again Kudos!!

And a great ending to a great series!!

Aww thank you so much! Really appreciate you watching and supporting this series πŸ€—πŸ–€

Wow Ace this is really well done and I’ll have to go back and watch the other ones when I have time. I really like both the format of this video and the message behind it. It’s really eye-opening and I’m excited to see more of your projects in the future ❀ <#

Thank you so much, Cait! Aww I’d be honored if you watched the others, how very kind of you! So happy to hear that and I truly appreciate your kind feedback, means a lot! Your comments are always such a treat, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

11. Mairi says:

Another great video thank you πŸ’™… those ‘in plain sight’ poisons are indeed everywhere…I’ve poisoned myself with many of them over the years. The other main source of our poisoning is of course the pharmaceutical companies. A poison for the pain….a poison for a cure! πŸ’™.

Thank YOU, my dearest Mairi!!! Yes indeed, they are everywhere. Absolutely, the pharmaceutical companies is a huge part of it, thank you for bringing that up. It would honestly be a whole separate video πŸ€ͺ! Yup, that’s wisely said…I agree. It’s been so good connecting with you about these videos, truly has brightened my days! Thank you for all your kind support πŸ’™πŸ–€

This final video is an eye opener, Ace. We use so many things in daily life without realising how carcinogenic these products are. Hope there are more such well researched videos in pipeline. Well conceived and executed like a true professional. Keep shining, my friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’

Thank you so much for openly watching, my dear KK. Eye opening was indeed the goal with this video. Awww you are so kind ☺️, thank you for such touching words! I am beyond grateful for all your loving encouragement, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»

Soo cool Ace! I knew about parabens and petrolatum. Thank you for such a lovely post and video!! I thoroughly enjoyed it and the presentation was absolutely brilliant!! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸŒ»πŸ™πŸ˜˜

Thank YOU so much, my dear Diana!!! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed this one, really means a lot. And glad to know you knew about those two πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»!! Your love and support always brings a smile to my heart and leaves me so touched, thank you for always being there πŸ–€πŸ€—

14. Deepthy says:

Wow, this was impressive and so well done as always!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• Can’t wait to catch up on the previous ones!πŸ€—

Thank you so much, D!! Aww you’re sweet ☺️, always a pleasure to be viewed by you! Your supportive comments mean the world to me πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Deepthy says:

My pleasure, Ace! I haven’t been able to keep up owing to school work but I so look forward to catching up!❀️

15. Oh wow. This was an eye opener indeed. We never get to know the source of ingredients or the side effects when you see the name. I loved the way you suggested alternatives too

Shweta, thank you so very much for your thoughtful words! That’s so true, my friend…thank goodness for research though! Always grateful for your sweet support and encouragement, means more than I can say πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€

1. You are always welcome, Ace β€πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

16. What a ride! This was so thought Provoking, so awesome!❀

Aww thank you so much!!! I really appreciate you watching and stopping by, your support means a lot! Hugs and love, new friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. I am patiently waiting to be blessed again by more of your work❀

17. So, now I’m going through this beautiful project of yours. It seriously is so beautiful, amazing, spectacular and what not. Firstly freedom, then research, then rat hole and then open mind, so incredible, beautiful…. You did a great job , truly worth appreciable. That was totally an eye opener for me. For the last episode, it’s amazing. Very often , we are aware of these facts but repeat it . For the time, I was watching these all videos, I had a whole lot of thoughts. This business, this big fat game, influencers and what not elsewhere. But at the end it’s us too who make it all happen . It was just so peaceful to watch these amazing videos.. As, I always say ,I really see something so beautiful and divine power in you , which is quite hard for me to express in words. The title fearless free soul is something which suites you the best.
    As I was reading somewhere today ” change is a part of life but behind this change remains the identity of unchanged us. Our answers , our thought may change but it’s us and our soul whose experience remains unchanged. Like , it was me seven years ago and it is still me,” . All I’m trying to say is that this soul is so pure and beautiful and it requires right body activities to function.

I’m so thankful to meet you here. Just keep on imparting such beautiful messages. I liked the video presentation too . So asthetic.. It would really have taken a lots of effort. πŸ˜…

Aanchal, thank you so much for such a sweet message!!! I am so honored and touched to read your beyond kind words! Words can’t explain how much it means to me that you went back and watched each video, you are truly amazing!!! I’m so glad these videos provoked a bunch of thoughts in you, that was my goal with this project! Awww 😊, you are so sweet! You always leave the most special words and I feel very lucky to be supported by you. I love this quote you shared, thank you for sharing. So powerfully said and I deeply resonate. I am so thankful to meet you here too. I’ve always felt so grateful to call you a dear friend, thank you for being there πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

18. SamSahana says:

All the videos are so well-edited and crisp, with beautiful messages. Especially liked the one which said something along the lines of β€œTruth is beyond what is in the other side of lie. Truth is a journey.” It is powerful and… The truth πŸ˜€

Awwww I am just beyond grateful to you for watching all the videos!!!! You are a gem!! How kind and thoughtful of you to quote that part! Thank you so much for your loving support, truly means more than I can say! Much love, always πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. SamSahana says:

The pleasure is all mine! πŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ€

19. Another eye-opener from you Ace. Interesting facts you have in here. You have finished the video very well, in line with the title of this post. Great job with the series of videos πŸ™‚

Thank you so much, Vignesh! I really appreciate your kind views, encouragement and feedback, it’s truly meant more than I can say! Ah how thoughtful of you to notice, my friend! Much love, always πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. My pleasure entirely Ace πŸ™‚

20. Filarance says:

Wowwww!! My sweet ace, this is truly helpful for many people’s..! And I can know more through this video my sweetie..! Oh no, soon came the end..! But I really enjoyed each and every videos my sweetie..! Now, I’m going to see all the videos of my sweet bestie..! And I loved the background music dear and you had edited very BEAUTIFULLY..! Each and every videos made me to smile, made me to feel happy, made me FEARLESS soul..! You’re a sweetheart..! You’re an angel..! I’m truly blessed to be your bestie..! I should always say thank to God for he made me to find such a true and lovely and powerful bestie (that’s you my dear)..! I’m always impressed by your lovely work dear ace..! It’s always a blessing to read your posts..! Keep shinning my dear princess..! Love you, my cute BESTIE..!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—βœ¨πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Aww Filarance, thank you soooooo much!!! You are so special to me and your comments are like gold! I cherish our connections and your beyond precious support! So happy you loved the videos and music, makes me smile ear to ear! Awwww you’re so sweet in how you always tie in Fearless Free Soul, I’m always so touched by it! All your loving support has such a special place in my heart/soul forever, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Love you, my sweet BESTIE πŸ–€πŸ€—

21. Navin says:

“Dive deep in rabbit hole”….so many facts you have shared….majority of the products have chemicals…..petroleum included….and people are ready to apply for the instant results….luckily organic products are available today….most of them don’t contain any of these slow poisons….I’m so glad you mentioned coconut oil….it’s the best….not just for applying on the skin….in South India, it’s used as a cooking oil as well….I’ve cooked the food in it as well….the sad part is that people have the knowing….but the so called “healthy & effective” products / companies brainwash people….lovely video & sharing, dear Ace πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ€—πŸ’«

Thank you so much, my dear friend! Yes indeed, there are so many better replacements out there. Mainstream companies and media definitely do brainwash us into be(lie)ving in their chemicals. Oh yes, coconut oil is like the most versatile thing on the planet! It can be used in so many ways!!! So grateful for your kind views and thoughtful feedback, truly means a lot! Thank you for supporting and connecting with all that I do, you’re the best πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Navin says:

You’re very welcome, my dear friend πŸ™ πŸ–€βœ¨πŸ€