As the stars smile

Promises cradled by the breeze
Illustrate love’s freestyle
Eying destiny with ease
Ceasing the now
Erasing the how

Owning my tale
Forging my trail

Habits become the quest
Imagination is all the rest
Seize the day, be your own ray

Seeking what’s around
Testing our sound
Oaths spoken long ago
Realizations we truly know
You are a piece of history

Ace

I always love acrostic poetry, and this one was especially fun as I got to dance with wordplay. I hope this helps you on your journey and reminds you that his-story is more than we realize. Be fearless and free!

My debut book, The Waking Dream, is out now! For more info, click here!

67 comments on “a piece of his-story

1. Oh my! This is an other beautiful creation of yours. ❣️❣️ I love the whole poem and the flow is magical. Thanks for sharing this dear Ace. ❤️❤️

Aww Preeths, thank you so much for such a sweet comment! I am always so so touched by your amazing support, means more than I can say. So glad to hear you love this piece, brings big smiles! Thank YOU, my dearest friend 🖤🤗

2. Hagne says:

Tried writing an acrostic poem with my name – Hagne, and that was my first time ever. Well, I feel in love with it.😊
    Nice poem, Ace!✨✨ “Sieze the day, be your own ray.”… I loved that line the most.
    Thanks for sharing.💖🌹

Oh that’s so cool you’ve tried it, acrostic is always a fun challenge! It’s almost like completing a puzzle! Aww thank you so much! I really appreciate you connecting and supporting, means the world to me! Appreciate you, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Hagne says:

Always, Ace😊

Well thought, and beautifully executed. Many truths in here… and I love the first line. Ace, Ace 🤩🙏💗

Aww Lia, thank you so much! It’s so good to have you back, friend. Your sweet comments always have a special place in my heart. I appreciate you!!!!!! 🖤🤗

Thank you so much Ace for always being so lovely… you are a true comfort and delight. 💗

4. Beautiful piece, Ace!!! Love the message and flow. Excellent as always, my friend. These lines really sang to me.❤️
    “Owning my tale
    Forging my trail”

Thank you so much, my dear Grace!!! So happy to hear you love the message and flow, means a lot coming from you! And as always, I love hearing your favorite lines…so kind of you! Lots of love, dear friend 🖤🤗

1. Always a pleasure.💕

5. Wow, I love it! Beautiful and I could feel the rhythm of each line!

Aww thank you so much!!! Truly grateful for your kind words and support, you’re awesome! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

1. For sure! Your work is like music for me, now bare w/ me because my kids already think I’m crazy, lol. I love all types of music, but enjoy very few beats that literally make me stop what I’m doing to jump up and start dancing. Much of your work for me, I’ve noticed causes me to wiggle in my seat as I’m reading & feeling the beat. I love it!

Awww you are the sweetest!!! I think crazy is the best type of person, truly! What special words, my dear friend! I am so honored and touched to hear it, you truly make my day! I’m dancing to the beat of your loving comment!!! Grateful for you 🖤🤗

6. kimmagic says:

Amazing beautiful

Thanks so much, Kim!! 🖤🤗

7. Beautiful acrostic, Ace 😃 loved this one

Thank you so much, dear Shweta! So happy to hear you loved it, truly means a lot! Appreciate you, always 🖤🤗

1. You are welcome, Ace. It’s always a pleasure ❤🤗😊

8. Loving this acrostic poem, Ace. So clever and creative. 🙂 ❤

Thank you so much, Lauren!! Really means a lot coming from such a talented poetess like you!!! Touched by your support, much love 🖤🤗

1. Awww 🥰 you are very sweet, thank you kindly. And you’re so welcome, I love your work. 🙂

An an absolutely beautiful and brilliant poem, my dearest Ace. Gorgeously written, a lovely reflection, and profound message. I adore it, my dear friend. Love and hugs. ❤️🤗🥰

Thank you so much, my dearest Jeff!!! Your kind words bring big smiles to my face and heart, and my days are always brightened by your glowing support!!! Hugs and love, my dear friend 🖤🤗

You’re most welcome, my dearest Ace! Always. Aww, that is so kind, my dear friend. Love and hugs received, thank you. Have a great week! 🤗❤️🤗

10. SamSahana says:

This is a masterpiece! Such a clever poem. Felt an instant warmth reading it. Loved the interesting word play in the title too. 😃 Beautiful beyond words 💞

Thank you so much!!! I so appreciate you stopping by and supporting, means more than I can say! I’m so touched by your kind words, truly!! Appreciate you, new friend 🖤🤗

Oh wow Ace I love how well you do acrostic poetry!! I could never do it well so this is super inspiring my friend! Also just finished watching the rest of the truth investigator videos and wow they’re so well made. Keep popping off haha. Much love ❤ ❤

Aww thanks so much, Cait! I’m sure you could do it, you are one of the most beautiful poets I know!!! Your touching words truly mean a lot, grateful for you! Omg you are just the best!!!! Really appreciate you going back and watching, means the world to me! Ah haha, it was a fun change up! Much love 🖤🖤🖤

12. joycemaryj says:

This is really brilliant and beautiful… Thank you for sharing this.

Aww thank YOU! Your kind words bring a smile to my face, truly appreciate the support! Much love, always 🖤🤗

1. joycemaryj says:

It’s always my pleasure 😊

Wow!! What a perfect Acrostic poem! I love how you started it…’ Be your own ray’- brilliant! Stay blessed and keep these poems coming.. They are truly amazing ❤️❤️🤗😘🙏💐

Aww Diana, thank you so very much!! Hearing “perfect” from you just means more than I can ever say, I’m beyond touched!!! Grateful to be supported by you, my stellar friend…and thank you for your always special comments 🖤🤗🥰

14. This is fantastic Ace. I dont think I have read any other acrostic poem of yours before, but you seem very good with this form 🙂

Aww thanks so much, Vignesh! Ah I think this is my 3rd one. I’ve always loved acrostic though, it’s kinda like completing a puzzle! Your sweet words mean so so much to me, appreciate you 🖤🤗

1. Oh 3rd. I didn’t know that. Yes, it must be like a puzzle I guess. Always my pleasure Ace 🙂

15. Hitesh.C.K says:

So beautiful my sister!!! You indeed were dancing with the words and I should say it was very elegant and graceful🤗😊 just like a flower swaying to the celestial beats of the breeze 💨🌼
    “Ceasing the now
    Erasing the how

Owning my tale
    Forging my trail” These lines just blew me away. Keep it up sister!!! You never disappoint a reader🤗🤗🌌👏

Aww my brother, your precious comment has me dancing!! Thank you so very much!! You say my words were graceful, look at yours! “just like a flower swaying to the celestial beats of the breeze” – this just blew me away!!! I’m so so touched…and obviously you are very talented too! Awwww, well it is you who inspires me! Thank you for always being there and supporting me, you’re truly the best 🖤🤗

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

I am greatful to support you, sister🤗🤗🤗

I have read several acrostic poems, but this one is the best, both in meaning and rhythm. Excellently done, Ace. Stay blessed 😊💖

Aww thanks so much, KK!!! I’m so elated to hear that!! All your loving comments have a special place in my heart, truly! I cherish your support, always 🖤🤗✨

17. I always love reading your acrostic poem. Brilliant as usual. Wondering how you ace in rhythm! ❤️

Awww Hema, you are so sweet! I always get excited to see your name in my notifications, your comments mean a lot to me! Appreciate you so much, dear friend 🖤🤗

18. Oh Ace..you are such an Ace!!! Really, this is maybe the best acrostic poem I have read..You make it flow so naturally, your beautiful message ..LOVE the lines “Ceasing the now..Erasing the how”
    You have crafted, and I am sure it was not at all easy, this perfect acrostic with a deep, positive meaning; it has it all. My hat is off to you dear poet..I just love what you have done here. You are not only a piece of history…you are a pace setter of history…You have my admiration and Blessings always for you, Ace, poet extraordinaire🤗❤️🙏🌹🌟❣️

Awww my lovely Karima, your special comments never fail to leave me so so touched! I always feel like the words in my replies to you are too small!! Omg I am honored to hear that, your bring big smiles! I think those are my favorite lines too, how kind of you to quote them! I really can’t thank you enough for all your beautiful support, I hope you know just how much it means to me! You have my deepest gratitude! And it is you who is the poet extraordinaire! Love you 🥰🖤🤗😘

19. Filarance says:

Hello my sweet bestie..!💖
    Good morning sweetie pie..!😘
    Hope you are doing good..!🤗
    And in this marvellous morning, you just blown me away..! What a fantastic and beautiful and unique creation of yours..! Woww!! I’m flattered my sweetie..! I too love acrostic poetry..! Wow!! Give high five 🙌..! I’m very happy you know why, because I have never failed to read my sweet bestie posts..! You’re a gem..! Excellent write my sweetie..! I truly loved the message and flow..! Magically done..! Missing you my dear..! And missing your sweet and heart warming voice..! You just made my day very bright my sweetie..! And yeah, here is some questions for you?😅
    1. What is your favourite animal?
    2. What is your favourite bird?
    3. What is your unforgettable day in your life?
    4. You have nails?
    (And I’m going to ask you one weird question my sweetie 😂😂)
    5. Did you touched you nose by tongue?😅😅
    That’s all my dear!!
    I truly loved this poem my sweetheart..! Keep on shinning..! Thanks a million for making my day very powerful and colourful my dear..! Love you so much, my fearless bestie..!🤗🤗💕✨✨💖

Hello my beautiful bestie!!! I am well, thank you!!! Been busy but growing with the waves of the Universe! How are you??

Awwwww you are just the best!!!!! What a special comment, your comments are always out of this world amazing! I’m so lucky to know you and to be supported by you!!! YOU are a gem, a sparkling and shining one! Aww you’re sweet, missed you too! Ah maybe I’ll do a spoken word so, especially for you! Grateful for all you loving support, you always make my days!
      So happy to answer your thoughtful and kind questions! How awesome of you, you really are quite fantastic! Favorite animal, tiger for sure. Favorite bird, hawk…so majestic! Unforgettable day, probably the day I published my book! There’s many more but that’s the most recent. Well, we all have nails! But I haven’t painted mine in a while, have a nasty habit of biting them! I love your weird question 😂, but no I can’t do that! What about you…I want to know your answers! Love you so much, my fantastic bestie 🖤🥰🤗

20. Cassa Bassa says:

Well done! Great one!

Thanks so much, dear friend! Appreciate you 💫🖤

21. ~M says:

Oh I always love the challenge of an acrostic. This one really flows well. 😃

Aww thank you so much!! Really means a lot coming from such a talented poet! Much love, friend 🖤🤗

1. ~M says:

You’re welcome, Ace 🙂

Ace! I’m
    Back. I won’t post now, but I will talk to you all. I missed u so much my friend.

RIYA!!!! This is the best blogging anniversary gift ever!!! I missed you so much too! Thought about you often and am overjoyed to see your comment! How are you? How’s life been?? 🤗🖤🤗🖤

Ace I too got my blogging anniversary day before yesterday!?!? I missed u more than anyone. Life has been plane and annoying. Call it a teenage phase

Ah that’s so cool! I knew we started almost at the same time! Awwww ☺️, I’m so touched!!! You are a gem. Blogging truly hasn’t been the same without you! Thank you for reaching out!!! Ah, sorry to hear that 🤪. Life has a funny way of surprising us though, you’ll rise out of this phase 🙌🏻🙌🏻🖤🤗

💞✨💸💃🏻

23. It is so smooth. Every single word feels like a beautiful song. This is so rhythmatic with excellent meaning. It’s so good to read your work . Gorgeous written. It’s really so adorable

Thank you so much, my dear Aanchal!! Awww what kind words, you always leave the most precious comments! It’s such a blessing to be read by you! Grateful for you, always 🖤🤗

24. Alina says:

“Owning my tale
    Forging my trail” – Wow 👏👏

Thanks so much, Alina! Really appreciate it, much love 🤗🖤

25. Fantastic acrostic! I’m amazed when people can make them so effortless like this one. It fits together wonderfully!

Aww Ben, thank you so much! I’m so touched to hear that, truly means a lot! Your sweet comments always bring many smiles 😁🤗💚💙