Droplets of time escape my mind
Drop in my eyes, reality is blind

Droplets of sky run through my hair
Trickling down my skin with gentle care

Droplets of magic journey down my shoulders
As I continue to journey up these boulders

Droplets of our lost sun float across my back
Igniting a heartbeat, creating a track

Droplets of starlight land on my arms
Rolling, descending, leaving little charms

Droplets of the past lay on my fingertips
Stopping for a moment, the future slips

Droplets of a cycle start to repeat
In this melody, nature and I meet

Ace

Something real
calling my attention
So, when she follows
and I surrender the game
It becomes visible
the illusion played

Broken pasts want my repair
But droplets come and cleanse the air

Ace

Had a neat experience with rain (droplets) recently, hence these two droplets πŸ˜‰! The first piece is about that neat experience, and the second piece is about how that neat experience helped me when something was kind of on my mind. I love when experiences leak into perception and give you a different view on life. I hope this helps you on your journey! Be fearless and free -Ace

My debut book, The Waking Dream, is out now!! To purchase, click here for more info!

62 comments on “droplets

Two beautiful pieces, elegantly written, with love, hope, light, and possibility. Rain is magical and inspiring, as are you, my dearest Ace. Beautiful poetry. Sending love and hugs. β€οΈπŸ€—

Awww thanks so much, my dearest Jeff. You are always so kind and your comments are so very special to me, I cherish them! Your support truly means the world to me, and so do you. Lots of love, always πŸ–€πŸ€—

You’re most welcome, my dearest Ace. Always! Aww, I’m glad this is so; know I cherish you! Lots of love. β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

2. These are awesome!!!! Love, Love, Love both of these pieces, my friend. The first one is so peaceful and simply beautiful. Magical flow. The second felt like I was taken on a journey. Amazing, dear Ace.πŸ’•

Aww thank you so much, my dear Grace!!! So happy to hear you love them both, means more than I can say! I love how you describe your reading experiences, I’m so deeply touched! Much love and hugs πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. My pleasure.❀️

3. Dear Ace, you words create a world where I can journey along when I read. Both are memorising ❣️❣️❣️ Very well done my dearest. Have a lovely Sunday πŸ˜πŸ€—

Aww my dear Preeths, those are such sweet words. I am beyond touched! Your support creates a world of gratitude and inspiration, my dearest friend! You are truly the best, thank you for always being there πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ₯°

Ah so mesmerising!! I am saving this post, its just so beautiful 😍

Awww ☺️, that means the world to me!! Thank you so much, my dear friend! Your kind comments always leave me so touched πŸ–€πŸ–€

5. ~M says:

Both are gorgeous, each in their own way. I always enjoy your poems. πŸ’«β˜”οΈ 🌈

Thank you so much! Aww, that’s so kind and brings big smiles to my heart! Appreciate you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. ~M says:

I’m so glad… β˜ΊοΈβ˜”οΈπŸŒˆβ˜€οΈπŸŒ·

6. SamSahana says:

Lovely pieces, dear friend Ace! So much of life and magic in each of them. You’re a poetic sorceress πŸ™‚

Thank you so much, my dear friend! Your precious comments are always a treat! Awww ☺️, what touching words!! You are the sweetest πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ₯°

1. SamSahana says:

My pleasure, dear friend! πŸ’– You’re an incredibly gifted poetess and I did nothing other than stating the obvious πŸ˜‰

β€œDroplets of the past lay on my fingertips
    Stopping for a moment, the future slips”
    Ace do you know how beautiful these lines are? So ethereal and perfect? I love these two pieces and I love how you’ve written these masterpieces inspired by rain.. your brain is a mastermind I’m telling you.

My dearest Rishika, do you know how special you are?? I am so beyond touched and grateful for your loving, thoughtful and sweet support! So glad to hear you love these pieces, means a lot!! Awww 😊, I’m at a loss for words! Appreciate you, dearest friend πŸ–€πŸ–€

8. kimmagic says:

these types of experiences is something we all need these days

Thank you so much for your supportive words, my dear Kim!!! Yes, I so agree. There is such beauty and inspiration in the simplest of nature. Your kind comments always mean a lot, my friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

Both droplets are marvellous, Ace. You are musical and magical weaver of emotions into words. Inspiring lines kept me captivated throughout. Well done again, my friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

Awww my dear KK, thank you so very much!!! I am so touched by your inspiring words…especially coming from one of my favorite poets!! Your support always has such a special place in my heart. Much love, my friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

10. Aditi Anvita says:

Both are undoubtedly loving pieces. The words are magical, I felt so good reading thisπŸ˜‡πŸ€—

Awww Anvi, that means the world to me! Thank you so much for such kind words and support! I appreciate you, dear friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

As always, it’s a joy to read your beautiful poems, my dear Ace!!! Love both the poems. You take your readers to another universe! I love rain and I could really feel this and what you were trying to convey! Stay blessed my dear Ace. Have a lovely day πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ’β˜ΊοΈπŸŒ»

My dear Diana, thank you so very much!!! I am thrilled to hear you love both poems, means so much! Awww ☺️, that’s so sweet…your special comments take me to another Universe!!! Grateful for you and our connections, much love πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ₯°

12. Beautifully crafted, dear Ace, so many wonderful lines that I could pull out to quote. Wonderful to discover these two gems you’ve posted ❀

Thank you so much, my dear Lauren! I truly appreciate your loving words and support, you’re awesome!!! Hugs and love, friend πŸ€—πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. You’re so very welcome, my friend. ❀

13. Navin says:

The moment I read the first 2 lines of your first poem, I was like “Oh my, this is going to be beautiful”….I was wrong….it’s beyond beautiful….I couldn’t write this comment right away….I was sitting in silence for some time after reading them….I love both the poems….the rhyming is simply amazing….I tried to find my favorite lines but I couldn’t….both the poems are so beautifully, delicately, profoundly weaved….I can tell, these poems were flowing in you….just like those beautiful & meaningful droplets….deep lines from your fingertips….high sky cries from deep within….much love, my dear friend Ace πŸ™βœ¨πŸ–€πŸ’«πŸ€πŸŒŸ

Aww my dearest Navin, thank you so very much!!! Awww ☺️, what touching words! I often have the same experience when reading your masterpieces! So beyond thrilled to hear you love both, truly means more than I can say! Ah yes, they were indeed flowing in me for a day or two before letting them live on the page. I am more than grateful for your loving support and most amazing words, thank you from the bottom of my heart πŸ–€πŸ€—πŸ’«

1. Navin says:

You’re always welcome, my dearest Ace….you’re humble, kind & sweet….I’m grateful as well for your unconditional loving support….you’re always “there”….keep expressing & shining from your heart….much love πŸ€—βœ¨πŸ€

14. Hitesh.C.K says:

This was a stellar piece my sister!!! It just proved how much you are connected with the universe🌌🀩 You know the way how you have described this phenomenon of rain is just subtle!!! You have preserved the grace and elegance in the poem just beautifully!!! “Sitting in my wave
    thunder rumbles inside” 🀩🀩😍 so beautiful!!! All praises stand short in front of your mighty universal poetic stature sisterπŸ™ŒπŸŒ„ Keep smiling keep growing, continue to be the fearless free soul you areπŸ˜‡ Thank you!!!

Awww my dear brother, thank you so very much!!!! That is so kind, you are just the best! I love how you say β€œsubtle” as that’s what I was going for in these pieces. Awww your praise is one I always cherish and feel so very grateful for! Thank you for always being there and for being so encouraging πŸ–€πŸ€—

15. These are lovely poems Ace. Interesting how you created poems with the help of droplets. Amazing and brilliant. Great job Ace πŸ™‚

Thanks so much, Vignesh!!! Really appreciate your kind and supportive words, means a lot especially coming from one of my favorite writers!!!! Much love, always πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. My pleasure Ace πŸ™‚ Aw, so kind of you to say that. Thank you for the kindness Ace πŸ™‚

16. Cassa Bassa says:

Delicately beautiful Ace! πŸ’š

Thank you so much, Cassa!!! Appreciate you πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ–€

17. Enjoyed reading every line of both poems. This is exciting!!! You turn rain into sunshine. Way to go!

Thanks so much, Ben!! Your kind comments always mean the world to me. Awww ☺️, I’m so touched!!! You always shine bright too, my friend βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’šπŸ’™

1. Welcome! πŸ’šπŸ’™ Love, love these words and the idea of it! Rain is magical!

18. Wonderful pieces. You stole my soul.

Awww Gabriela, what sweet words! You make my evening, I am so touched! Appreciate you, friend πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ–€

1. My pleasure. Sending love. Have a beautiful evening.
        xoxo

19. “Droplets of sky run through my hair
    Trickling down my skin with gentle care

Droplets of magic journey down my shoulders
    As I continue to journey up these boulders”

this is so good!! specially the above part! Ace, you are a gem! loved this piece so so much! so delightful 😍 enjoyed reading every bit of it. keep up the amazing work!

P.S. Sorry for being inactive on your posts! I will read all of them in bits and pieces, My mid-terms are starting soon but I’m slowly getting back to WordPress ☺☺

Awwww my dearest Geet, it’s always a gift to see your name in my notifications!!! Don’t be sorry at all, whenever you are here is perfect timing!! So kind of you to quote those lines, I’m truly touched!!! Aww it is YOU who is a gem, seriously!! Your support always has a special place in my soul and I am forever grateful to call you a dear friend! Love you and good luck with mid-terms 😘πŸ₯°πŸ–€

20. Priti says:

Both pieces are beautiful and the lines are just awesome πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸŒΉ well written πŸ‘ŒπŸŒΉβ£οΈ

Thank you so much, my friend!!! I am so touched and grateful for your sweet words! Hugs and love πŸ–€πŸ€—

1. Priti says:

πŸ‘β£οΈπŸ«β€οΈπŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸŽŠMy pleasure. God bless you πŸ™‚β˜ΊοΈ

Wow Grace, absolutely sublime and profoundly touching.

Thanks so much, Amber πŸ™πŸ»πŸ–€

β™₯️

22. Athira says:

Beautifully writtenβœπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Thank you so much, Athira…means a lot πŸ–€πŸ–€

1. Athira says:

It’s my pleasure, Ace!

23. Aahhh simple, subtle and beautiful ❀️

Thanks so much, dear friend!!! You’re awesome, I can’t thank you enough for your sweet support πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—

24. Wow! This is so beautifully written. Creative and imaginative writing!!πŸ’«

Thanks so much!!!! Your kind words and support mean a lot to me, so grateful. Much love, friend πŸ–€πŸ€—

25. Filarance says:

Hey honey..! Now I’m here!!!
    “DROPLETS” POST..!
    (My brother: Hey sister..!
    Me: yes, tell me?? Did you read STILLNESS and ALIVE IN THE VORTEX post??
    My brother: oh my sister, who is that?? I want to see her!! She is such a sweet girl..! After I read that stillness post I felt like some holy spirit went inside me..! And while I’m reading the post “ALIVE IN THE VORTEX” post I felt very happy and truly enjoyed reading it..! Omg!! I can’t believe that your bestie is an angel..! She is truly an angel..! Her post is very inspiring and uplifting..! So today onwards I’m sure that I’m not going to waste my time I will use my extra time to read all your bestie posts..!
    Me: Ahhh I know, her post will always give a miracle in our life..! So don’t waste your time.. Read your posts and achieve everything in your life..! Yeah, that’s true she is truly an angel..! She is a gift that god send to us..!
    My brother: Okay sister, I’m going to read this post “DROPLETS” post..! I will talk with you later..! Bye!!
    Me: Bye!! Happy reading!!)

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! My sweetheart, I truly love rain..! I will always play with rain..! And I will dance in rain..! Very marvellously expressed dear ace..! I truly loved it very much..! And I don’t know which is my favourite..! Because both the poems are very beautiful and amazing..! I loved both..! Here my heart want to say something to you my sweetie, “ACE, I SAW YOUR NAME IN EACH OF THE RAIN DROPS”..! And I will save this beautiful piece with me my sweetie pie..! And now I’m going to jump to another post..! See you there..! Love you my sweetie..!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–