It’s the invisible things
The act of doing
sends a charge
But the act of feeling,
and being
leaves a mark

A formless knowing
invisible to the human eye
but deeply visible
to the internal light
When something
feels like home
But home has no limitations
freed from visibility’s cage

on my life thus far
It’s the invisible things
I cherish the most
The day I decided to live
fearlessly
The moment I realized
dreams and reality are one
The second I chose
to truly love and be me
To the world, it may blend in
But to me, it stands out

So, when I look ahead
on my life that’s to come
It’s the invisible things
I look forward to the most
The day I feel
a deeper me
The moment I listen
to my heart’s entire song
The second I fly
into frequency’s arms
To the visible, it might be small
But to the invisible, it is all

Ace

My debut book, The Waking Dream, is out now! To purchase, click here for more info!

60 comments on “invisible

1. henhouselady says:

The invisible things in life have great value. Thank you for capturing that in this poem.

Yes indeed, my friend. Thank YOU for kindly reading and supporting, truly means a lot! Much love 🖤🤗

2. Sometimes it’s the invisible things that matter. Beautifully written, my dear Ace 😃

Thanks so much, my dear Shweta!!! So good to hear from you, your support always means the world to me! Hope you’re well and much love 🖤🤗

3. Amazing piece, Ace. Such magical imagery and wonderful flow. This whole piece is spectacular. These lines really spoke to me. Incredible.❤️
    “The moment I realized
    dreams and reality are one”

Thank you so much, my dearest Grace!!!! Your sweet words mean so much to me especially coming from one of my favorite poets! And I’m so touched by you quoting those lines. Appreciate you and your support, always! 🖤🤗

1. Truly a pleasure, my friend.❤️

4. Beautiful as always dear Ace. Deeper thoughts 👏👏👏

Thank you so much, my dear Preeths! Big smiles and lots of gratitude for your loving support 🥰😘🤗🖤✨

WOW! This is such a beautiful poem, my dearest Ace. Authentic, loving, reflecting, rejoicing, and, of course, fearless…there are too many favorite lines to capture them all here, however, the notion of reflecting back upon what was, and celebrating the invisible and the feeling, while also looking forward to what will become in this same space, is extraordinarily beautiful, and touches my heart. Shining bright, you are, as always. Much love to you. ❤🤗❤

My dearest Jeff, it always brings a smile to see your name in my notifications! Thank you so very much for deeply connecting with this piece and for leaving such thoughtfully supportive words! You truly are the best! YOU touch my heart! And my gratitude to you is overflowing, thank you for being such amazing friend to me 🖤🤗

You’re always welcome, my dearest Ace. It’s always my pleasure to read you. Your words always resonate. Aww, thank you, my dear friend, that means the world to me. Feeling grateful. 🤗❤️

6. SamSahana says:

What a deep, reflective and wonderful poem dear Ace! You have a unique way with your words and this is simply fantabulous! Excellent piece, my friend! 👌💕

Thanks so much, my dear friend!!!! Awww you’re so very kind 😊! I’m truly grateful for your loving words and fantabulous support 😉🤗🖤! Much love, always 🖤🤗

7. The way you penn down those words is so Beautiful that I just read, re-read them again and again. Thank you so so much always for sharing such Incredible lines in unique ways ❤️💯😍

Awww Karan, I’m smiling inside and out reading your beyond touching words! Thank YOU so so so much for supporting and encouraging me, means the absolute world to me 🖤🤗

1. Ohh my🙈🙈😍Most welcome Dear❤️💯

8. Wonderful!!! The invisible offers intrigue and an unverifiable authenticity, to them standing outside the Thinker’s place, wanting to come in. 🙏🏾🤗

Thank you so much, my dear friend! A big YES to your perfect words here, so wisely said. Always appreciate you and your kind connections 🖤🤗💫

9. It’s the invisible things
    I look forward to the most
    The day I feel
    a deeper me
    The moment I listen
    to my heart’s entire song

Ace, these lines are so intriguing to me! Wonderful work!

Thanks so much, Eleanor! How kind of you to quote those lines, I’m truly touched! Grateful for your support, much love 🖤🤗

10. Secrets says:

“dreams and reality are one”… sigh… lovely Ace. “The moment I listen / to my heart’s entire song”… oh so lovely! Your heart’s ENTIRE song, gosh I love that. A wonderfully deep and reflective write (as always)

Thank you so much, my lovely friend! You make my heart dance to your sweet words, I’m deeply touched! So happy to hear you love that line, I think it’s my fav too. Appreciate you, you truly are amazing 🥰😘🤗🖤

11. “But the act of feeling,
    and being
    leaves a mark” Oh so wisely put my poetic Ace! Your whole poem, touches so deeply on what I like to include in “the transcendental” in the sublime parts of our life, that very few can find the words with which to reflect upon, but you do..you always do..You do not float on the surface habeebity, but dive down deep and bring up the treasures you find buried there. Gorgeous and courageous!❤️🤗🌟🦋

My dearest Karima, it means the world to receive your gift of a comment! “The transcendental” – I LOVE that! Never thought of it that way, but you touch on such a magical meaning. Awwww ☺️, that’s so very kind! YOU are a treasure to me! Thank you for always being so encouraging and supportive, you inspire me in so many ways 🖤🤗

12. Love This Ace!!!❤️

Aww Auntie Marlene, thank you so very much!!!! Your sweet words and support always mean the world to me, I am forever grateful! Love you so much 🥰😘🤗🖤

13. Hitesh.C.K says:

What an excellent piece this was my sister, brilliant!!! This piece was just flowing through the invisible 🤩 You are absolutely right sister no material can bring true satisfaction and happines. So, it’s always wise to invest in the invisible.✨😇 and the freedom you get is just beyond everything that can be scaled.🤗
    “Maybe I’m invisible
    dancing with the shadows
    While the world screams
    through the visible,
    grasping for my attention
    begging for my acceptance” These lines resonated with me the most. So, beautiful😍😍🙇‍♂️🙏 Thank you soooo much sister for this wonderful piece!!! I am just blessed to have found your blog ig… maybe it was the ‘invisible’s’ play😂🤗

My dear brother, thank you so very much!!!! You are so thoughtful in how you tie “invisible” into this special comment, you are just awesome! So wisely said about investing in the invisible, I love love that! And yes, freedom plays a huge role in it! So touched to hear those lines resonate with you the most, big big smiles! Thank YOU soooooo much for being such a wonderful friend in so many ways, you mean a lot to me! Ah haha, the invisible definitely played a part!!!! Much love, always 🤗🖤🤗🖤

1. Hitesh.C.K says:

You are always welcome sister. Pleasure’s all mine🤗🤗🤗Stay happy. Stay safe!!!

14. Beautiful, beautiful piece, dearest Ace. Insightful, introspective, wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your words. ❤

Thank you so much, my dearest Lauren! Your kind words and support mean more than I can say, thank you for always being there! Love and appreciate you 🥰😘🤗🖤

1. Most welcome, my friend. Love and appreciation for you too! Have a great Sunday!! ❤️

Ah, how glorious, divine poem Ace. ♥️

16. This part:

“I cherish the most
    The day I decided to live
    fearlessly
    The moment I realized
    dreams and reality are one”

Almost like a motto to live by. Good post!

Aww thanks so much, Ben!! So kind of you to quote that part, truly means a lot! Appreciate you and your thoughtful support, always 💚💙

1. Welcome! Hope you’re doing well! 💚💙

God is invisible, but his presence is felt. Love is invisible, but its presence is always felt. But such gentle power with beauty is visible in this post. The last two lines are just awesome. It deeply resonates with me. Well done, Ace, once again 👌💐💖

YES! My dear KK, I love your examples of invisibility here…thank you so much for sharing your wisdom! Your support always means the world to me, such a gift to be read by you! Much love, always 🖤🤗

Your poems take us all on journeys of self- reflection, and finding oneself. That’s what I love most about your beautiful posts, dear Ace!!! This was a gorgeous read and I truly don’t know which line is my favorite!! Stay blessed dear one and keep spreading the light of truth and hope. ❤️🤗🙏🌹

Awww my dearest Diana, you are so truly amazing!!!! What touching words, you make my day! Your loving support and encouragement has such a special place in my heart and will live on forever. Thank you for always being in my corner and for being such a wonderful friend. Love you 🖤🤗

Wonderful! Loved the flow

Thank you so much, my dear friend!!!! Truly appreciate it 🖤🤗

20. Sara says:

Beautiful and thoughtfully written, Ace. Your writing takes me on a journey. 💕

Aww Sara, thank you so very much! I am beyond grateful for your sweet words, means more than I can say 🤗🖤🤗

1. Sara says:

My pleasure, Ace. Hope you’re having a wonderful day. 💕

21. Navin says:

Ace, Ace…my dearest Ace…you took me right away to this space…invisible to this organ eye…but it truly does exist, no one can deny…you must know, every single line…every single verse is simply shining…I feel like I’m that water…crying the invisible ocean…but the thing is that my eyes are diving…deep & seeing the light in your magical writing…it’s so crazy visible from your profound writings how amazing you truly are…just like the Universe…I love invisible…this poem of yours✨🤗💫🤍🌟

Aww my dearest Navin, thank you so much for such a sweet message! You truly are the best! YOUR comment is shining in every way and I’m so forever grateful! Thank you for deeply seeing this piece and connecting, means more than I can say! Every time I receive one of your magical comments, I always feel so beyond lucky to have you as a reader, as a dear friend! Appreciate you, always 🖤🤗💫

1. Navin says:

You’re truly kind & sweet….it’s my honour to read your profound writings….much love 🤗✨🤍💫

22. You have done great justice to the invisible and the lesser significant things that a significant value to our lives. Beautiful Ace 🙂

Aww thanks so very much, my dear Vignesh! I’m deeply grateful for your special words and support, thank you for always being there 🖤🤗🖤

1. My pleasure 🙂

23. Wow! That was so wonderful and heartfelt. I really liked and enjoyed reading it!!💛

Aww thanks so much!!! I’m so happy to hear it! Appreciate you and your kind support 🖤🤗

1. You are most welcome!!🤗

24. Rahul Gaur says:

This is all I needed to read today. As always the thoughts that I can’t articulate but you do them for me anyway. Thank you 🙂

Aww Rahul, thank you so much! Your kind words and support just make my day, always a treat to be read by you 🖤🤗

25. Filarance says:

Hellooooooo dear aceeeee!!
    Now I’m here!!
    “INVISIBLE” POST..!

Ahhhh!! Wowwwwwwww!! This is such a marvellous write my sweetie..! And you know my dear, I want to be invisible..!😉😁 I loved each and every stanza my dear..! You’re truly a gem..! Reading your posts will always bring blessings to my eyes..!

“Maybe I’m invisible
    dancing with the shadows
    While the world screams
    through the visible,
    grasping for my attention
    begging for my acceptance”

This stanza is very beautiful my sweetie..! And if you ask me that which stanza is your favourite!? Then I should send the whole poem..! Because whole poem is Very Amazing and wonderful dear..! Keep on shinning my bestie..! Now I’m going to jump to another post of yours sweetie..! See you there..! Love you my dear Cinderella..!😘😘😘💕💕💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗