Let’s Thrive

It’s the start of a new week! 2020 is almost at a close, and I’ll admit, I’ll be a little sad to see it go. I know that sounds weird, but seriously, I am so grateful for all the growth and truth 2020 has brought. This time last year I was a completely different person, as I’m sure many of you were, it just makes me wonder what can 2021 bring?

2020 is still alive for a few more weeks, it’s time to raise our vibration, harness our power and create magic! Let’s finish this year in the best way possible, let’s make ourselves proud and shine our light so strong that the whole planet feels it! I encourage you to find that space within yourself, or find that voice that is your truest you and totally live from it in these next few weeks and beyond! It’s time to thrive, you can choose to wallow in the toughness of this year or you can choose to rise up.

I had this vision to create a bulletin board full of empowering words, so I made that vision reality! I hope this is your little reminder to truly live, not to survive but, to thrive! What message speaks to you?

The past is in the past, the present is alive and the future is what you make it. You can’t control the past days of this year, but, you can control the moment and the future. Live life with no regrets and be your best self! I believe in you; sending you all so much love! Be fearless and free -Ace

19 comments on “Let’s Thrive

1. Thank you for prompting and encouraging us to thrive.

Of course! Life is so much better when we choose to thrive with our soul’s alive! And thank you for this kind comment, much love to you my friend πŸ€—πŸ’™!

1. your welcome and much love returnedπŸ€—πŸ’™!

The universe is always with you, it’s you. This line stands out to me because I need hope in this moment..

Beautiful post Ace!! Amber ❀

Thank you so much Amber! Your support means so much to me! I’m so glad to hear that, it is reassuring indeed. Much love and well wishes to you my soul friend 🀍

❀

Of course, my friend! What message stood out to you?

I love all of it, but the “Miracles surround you, open your eyes” really stuck out to me!

Awe, you’re so kind! Thank you so much, I’m glad to hear that! Much love to you 🀍

4. I agree with you absolutely on the richness in growth from 2020. 2021 does look optimistic and it is up to us to keep with high vibrations.

Yes indeed!! Thank you for this thoughtful comment and for your support!!! Much love to you πŸ€—πŸ€

5. Unique Tales says:

Of course!! Much love to you my friend 🀍

6. A lovely encouraging and inspiring write! The bulletin board is amazing as well! Thank you for sharing! πŸ’•βœ¨

Thank you so so much!! I truly appreciate your kind words and support! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed it! Much love to you my friend. πŸ’™

1. Always a pleasure to read your works!✨

Awe, that means a lot! I can easily say the same about you! πŸ’œ