Like a wolf she growled, the moon shined on her like a radiant angel. But it wasn’t the moon that made her alive, for who even knew what the moon was. The stars inside powered her soul and brought a twinkle to her eyes. The growl that roared out of her was for the love that was missing in the world. She alone, could not bring all of it back, she needed the rest of her pack. She howled to the night and her voice spread through the woods, her brothers and sisters would always hear her because they all vibrated at the same frequency, love.

United, we are one, let’s bring the love back! Be fearless and free -Ace

15 comments on “Howling For Love

She-wolf !! This was fun to think about and painted a nice but sad picture. Done well, Ace✨

Thank you so much!! A little sad yes, but the first step to solving any problem is realization! I think we all realize this world needs a little more love! I really appreciate the love you’ve shown me, sending lots of it to you πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

2. DiosRaw - Amber says:

Really deep insight and understanding into what is needed and wanted on a frequency level on gaia right now. I resonate with this. ❀

Thank you so much Amber!! I’m glad to hear that and your support means so much to me!! We’re bringing love back together, love you πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

3. It is true. this is the cry of the soul.. I know it so well.. a beautiful take on the primal howl.

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your kindness and am glad to hear that!!! Much love πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

She’s such a strong, amazing, fearless wolf! πŸ’™

Yes, thank you!!! We all have that wolf inside us!! Love and light πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’›

5. United we are one, indeed! Amazing write, Ace! ✨

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your support, we are all one big team!! Much love my friend πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

1. My pleasure! Of course!

6. Lovely! Unity is the key. There’s something easier about being scared together.

Thank you so much!!! Yes, we’re all one big family figuring out this journey, life, together!!! Your support means so so much to me, lots of love to you πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

1. You’re welcome πŸ™‚ Thanks. Same to you. Keep spreading your positivity!

Thank you, always!! I’m very glad to have connected with you πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—