Life is such a funny ride, the Universe is a one of kind creature. I wish I could tell you I’ve figured it out, but each day I learn something new and realize the journey is the joy. I know my soul has lived many lives, I feel it in my gut. But, the Universe is still such a vast galaxy that I’m just starting to navigate. There’s somedays where I know manifestation is a real thing, other days I realize wanting something so bad or thinking about it too much isn’t the answer, the moment I let go the Universe gives it to me. On my tough days, the journey is the nightmare. I run to the edges of mind looking for an answer, a clue, as to what I’m really doing. Then there’s the days where I smile ear to ear, thanking myself for choosing this crazy journey.

But no matter what day I’m having, I always trust. I’ve learned that to worry and to choose anxiety only creates more of it. Overthinking is a curse that comes to haunt me at times, it tricks me into believing that thinking will give me an answer. What gives me an answer is feeling and trusting, I ultimately know why I’m here because I chose it. That voice I listen to is the real me, the powerful and knowing one that travels to my heart, my mind and my intuition but truly has a home in my soul. That voice knows the answer, it shows me the way and gives me a glimpse of my compass in my dreams. Somedays, I beg that voice to just show me it all, because it knows the journey all the way from the beginning and all the way to the end. But on days like today, I say thank you, because I realize what I’m truly doing.

Through the journey, I find little answers creating the big answer. The answer to every question, every wonder, is right here in me. I keep dreaming, writing, waking up, searching, diving, laughing, loving, trusting, listening, acting, choosing, believing, smiling, imagining, feeling and living because through all of it, I get the answer. I think I’m trapped in this reality my eyes are supposed to see, but the reality I choose to live in, is in my mind. I know, on the toughest days my mind resembles a cage, but most days it’s my escape. There I grow, I see and I hear, because this outside world is not meant for me. In my mind, I put together the voices of my heart, soul and intuition and those voices create the answer.

The Answer is the Journey

Be fearless and free – Ace

44 comments on “The Answer

this is incredibly beautiful, ace ❀ overthinking is almost never the answer, we have to listen to our feelings too! and i love that last paragraph. our attitude is everything. thank you for this πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Thank you so so much Wardah!! Yes, so well said, here’s to listening to our feelings!! Your support and kind words make my day, truly! Much love friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

Of course πŸ’›

2. Yes! So true. It is all in the journey, the process of living is our adventure πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Thank you so much Jay! I really appreciate your support! Exactly, here’s to the adventure!! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

3. Ladysag77 says:

The answers are ever changing and always available. That is the journey, I love this. Observing and being mindful of how our mind interacts with our heart and intuition keeps the journey to our souls going. Beautiful piece my friend. Here’s to the journeyπŸŽ†β€πŸ˜Š

Thank you so so much!!! Yes, that is exactly the message I was hoping to get across!! Your loving support and kind words always touch my heart and soul!! Much love to you friend πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

4. Seoul Sister says:

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ€—beautiful❣️

Thank you so so much!! Your comment was spammed for some reason, sorry for this late response!! Your support and kind words mean so much to me friend!! Keep spreading truth the way you awesomely do, people need it right now! Much love 🀍

This is absolutely beautiful, the depth and personal, subjective insight is amazingly written in a poetic and romantic way. You are aware and open-minded, eyes opened, that’s really good to see. Keep writing, looking forward to reading more.. πŸ™

Thank you so so much Amber!! This comment makes me smile and warms my heart! You’re so kind, I greatly appreciate your consistent support! Well you inspire me to always keep my eyes open, so thank you!! Much love my friend, you’re awesome!! 🀍🀍

6. GG says:

You know I love simplicity. & You have tackled this simply…don’t think ,just know”..you are love & loved…GG

Awe thank you so much GG!! I always get so excited to see your name pop up in my notifications!! Your support and kind words are felt deeply in my heart. Much love to you friend πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

ACE I LOVE IT!!! The start of the second paragraph spoke to me so much, it’s so easy to become overwhelmed and then that feeds into more anxiety, really well written. And the last paragraph just wow, so beautiful and so well said. You’re amazing ❀️❀️

Awe, Cait. This comment just makes me speechless! You’re kindness and loving support means the absolute world to me! I’m so glad to hear you love it. Wow, your touching words seriously make my soul jump with joy! You’re amazing too!!! Much love friend 🀍🀍

8. Beautifully written my friend and it made me smile from ear to ear. Thank you for putting life into a perspective that reassures us that we are in this all together. Big love to you. πŸ’™

Thank you so much! I deeply appreciate your kind thoughts and support, it means a lot to me! Much love and spirit hugs my friend πŸ€—πŸ’›

1. Awe, likewise my friend. I am looking forward to reading much more and learning more about your world. Hugs πŸ€—

As do I! I hope you’ll checkout my new video album, FREEDOM! I’d so love to hear your thoughts friend! Much love πŸ’›

3. Feedback left πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

This is amazing ace!

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you stopping by and your support! I’m so glad to hear that, much love my new friend πŸ€—πŸ’›

Aww.. That was beautiful, Ace. If the journey is not enjoyed to the fullest, then there is no point in living. β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ’πŸ’

Thank you so much Diana! Yes, that was exactly the message I was hoping to get across! Your kind words and beautiful support means so much to me, truly! Lots of love beautiful soul πŸ’—πŸ€—

Yep, to be more grateful and enjoy the joyride of a journey, that’s all it’s about. An eye opening read, AceπŸ’

Aarushi!!!! I missed connection with you, hope you’re well friend!! Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words, much love to you πŸ’›πŸ’›

On the way to feeling better, thank you and it’s my pleasure ✨

I’m glad to hear that, sending you so much love! Stay strong my friend!!!

Amazing thoughts and post Ace. Loved it πŸ’–πŸ€—

Thank you so so much my new friend!! Your support and kind words touch me deeply! I’m so glad to hear that, much love and spirit hugs πŸ€—πŸ’œ

My pleasure Ace πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

13. Our minds construct the cage.. As a terrible over thinker who can often drive myself crazy with thoughts this really resonates.. Getting into the body and the present can be hard at times.. we get swept up in the flow of the inner worlds. too.. we need that time to deep dive too………<3

Thank you for this thoughtful comment! Very well said, here’s to the deep dive!! It’s funny how simplicity in thoughts is most often the answer. Your support means a lot, much love πŸ’›πŸ’–

1. So true..you are very wise.

Awe, and are you! In my new video album, FREEDOM, I kind of expand on these thoughts and much more. I’d so love to hear your thoughts! Big hugs my friend πŸ€—πŸ€—

14. I truly enjoyed each line and word of your post – gives me a ride on this pure journey of trust, love, flow, joy, curiosity, mystery …life in all its glory.

Awe thank you so much! That means so much coming from one of my favorite writers and souls!!! Your support always touches me, love and light πŸ’«πŸ’–

Really beautifully written… I loved this part especially:

“There’s somedays where I know manifestation is a real thing, other days I realize wanting something so bad or thinking about it too much isn’t the answer, the moment I let go the Universe gives it to me. On my tough days, the journey is the nightmare. I run to the edges of mind looking for an answer, a clue, as to what I’m really doing. Then there’s the days where I smile ear to ear, thanking myself for choosing this crazy journey.”

That’s it exactly!! Awesome post Ace, love your ever wonderful positivity. πŸ’—

Awe Lia, thank you so much for this kind message and your thoughtful words!!! Your support means sooooooo much to me, you’re seriously one of my favorite writers! That’s so sweet of you to quote it, I’m touched! Spirit hugs my friend πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awwwww!!! Wow. Feeling blessed. Thank you. So much. πŸ€—πŸŒ»πŸ”†

Of course!! πŸ€—πŸ’«

16. That was an exceptional way to describe one’s mind. It sure is what shapes the reality we live in! Such a profound write, Ace! The answer is indeed the journey at times!❀️
    However, I personally feel thinking provides answers tooπŸ˜‚

Thank you so much!! This thoughtful comment and your kind support means so very much to me, blessed! 😊 Big hugs and love to you πŸ€πŸ€—

1. My pleasure! πŸ’•