Today’s Thoughts

I thought I’d do something a little different today and do more of a journal entry/letter type share that describes what’s on my mind and how I’m feeling. Thank you for reading! I hope this helps you on your journey and remember, dig for truth everywhere you go. Don’t believe the outside, believe the inside, you. Be fearless and free -Ace

How are you truly feeling today?

29 comments on “Today’s Thoughts

1. mercy salifu says:

Thank you for sharing.I had to read this twice because it was deep

Of course! Thank you for taking the time to read and appreciate it! Sending you love πŸ’—

2. I believe my soul is deep as the ocean. Beautiful! Also read it twice. β€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸŒ€πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much! I so appreciate you taking the time to read. Yes, here’s to swimming the oceans of our souls!!! Much love to you. πŸ’™

This is so beautiful and speaks volumes. I myself would rather hear the shattering truth than a million sugarcoated lies. Very well-written πŸ’“

Thank you so so much Wardah! Yes, I so agree. I’m glad to hear you enjoy it and am very grateful for your kind words! Much love to you my friend πŸ€—πŸ’›

Of course! Same to you Ace!

Thank you so much!! Aw, your kind words mean so much to me. Love and light πŸ’«

Depth and insightful. Beautiful. Amber πŸ™

Thank you so so much Amber! I so appreciate your kind words!!
      Spirit hugs πŸ€—πŸ€

5. Another poetic treat that is prolific with meaning…Delivering truth is love. Those who love you want you to have the truth. great share

Thank you so so much!! Yes indeed, if there is anything 2020 has taught me it is that!! I sincerely appreciate your kind and thoughtful words!!! Much love to you. 🀍

1. much love to you as well!

6. I loved your first sentence, it is indeed funny how we forget that love and the universe and myself are one. From there I could easily immerse myself in the beautiful experience of your words giving the depth and expansive quality of our being. Finally I have given up what the world wants me to be, continue to shed layers, return to the wholeness I am.

Thank you so so much!!! I deeply appreciate this beautiful, kind and thoughtful comment, it means so much to me and truly inspires me! I love how you say β€œreturn to the wholeness that I am” that is a beautiful realization and return! Much love to you my friend.

1. You are very welcome.
        The quote by Ram Dass comes to mind :
        We are all walking each other home πŸ’›

That’s so beautiful! Thank you for that my friend!!! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€—

7. You sunshine you !
    Salute my dear heart friend !

Awe, thank you so very much!! Much love and spirit hugs to you my friend πŸ’—πŸ€—

8. How beautiful and true is that letter….. I loved this..

Thank you so so much! I truly appreciate your kind words and I’m glad to hear you loved it! Much love to you. πŸ€—πŸ’œ

1. I truly did it opened my heart.. you are wonderful.. πŸ™‚

Omg, thank you so much. That truly means so much to me, I really appreciate your support! Spirit hugs πŸ€—

3. I love you you are a blessjng truly πŸ¦‹

πŸ™πŸ» awe, that’s so sweet and truly touches me!! I appreciate you! Thank you for all the love and support since the beginning!! πŸ€—

9. HappySoul says:

Nice post πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank you so so much!!! πŸ€—πŸ€