The cool wind ran by her aura, the sun shined on her being. She painted her reality like she was an artist, her palette clean and colorful, her brushes organized and in all different sizes and her canvas always changing and beautiful. Her canvas always formed into something new, some days it was bright and sunny, other days it was dark and starry. But no matter what her painting looked like she was always in control, she chose whether her picture looked like her dreams or her nightmares. What she loved most about her canvas was that she could always add to it and that it was always her’s, if she felt something was missing, it was just a color and a brushstroke away. She always hoped her painting inspired someone out there to pick up the brushes to their life and to create their masterpiece, because she knew in the core of her being that her masterpiece was up to her to create.

Be fearless and free -Ace

38 comments on “The Artist Of Her Dreams

1. Unique Tales says:

πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ§‘πŸ’œβ€οΈ

Thank you so much! 🀍🀍

1. Unique Tales says:

You are welcome

2. Absolutely beautiful post and metaphors – so much depth of how we can create from our being open to the canvas and colors of life, we are equipped with all the brushes we need.

Thank you so so much! I’m so grateful for your kind/thoughtful words and for your support, it means so much to me!! Indeed, it is up to us to create the painting we want! Much love to you 🀍

1. You are vrey welcome πŸ™‚

This is so beautiful! Also, did you paint this painting? It’s absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you so much Wardah! I really really appreciate your continued support and connection! No, I wish I could, art isn’t my thing, although art with words is!! 🀍🀍

Art with words is still awesome! Of course ❀

4. dailysunshinerain says:

love the idea of this piece of writing!!

Thank you so so much! I’m so glad to hear that!! Sending you love 🀍

Wonderful post! Amber πŸ™

Thank you so much Amber!! Grateful to hear that and to have your support! Much love to you πŸ–€

Much love to you Ace! How long have you been on wordpress and what made you start blogging? Amber ❀

I started blogging in mid to late August, so it’s been a little more than three months. I’d always dreamed of having a blog but the timing just wasn’t right, 2020 seemed like the right time! I started feeling this drive to help people realize the truth of the world, to awaken out of the dream of lies and to help raise the vibrational frequency of this planet. Honestly, I don’t know where I’d be this year without my blog, writing has helped me grow so much and I feel like I’ve made so many real soul friends! πŸ€—πŸ’—

Wonderful answer! This is eerily similar to why I started blogging and it was a little over three months ago that I joined too….

Thank you! Wow, the Universe is crazy in how it lines things/people up at the perfect time! I remember when I found you how grateful I was to have found someone who felt similarly to how I do about the world. And I still very much feel that way and am glad to have been able to connect with you my friend!! πŸ€—

The universe is crazy, it’s magical, it’s indescribable!! I felt the same when I found you.. I am grateful for meeting you Ace. Is Ace your name? Feel free to message me anytime. Amber πŸ™

Yes!! Awe, that means a lot! Yes, in a way it is, Ace is part of my name. Xo, keep on shining, strong spirit!!

πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜˜

Um wow… beautiful! “She always hoped her painting inspired someone out there to pick up the brushes to their life and to create their masterpiece” — this is it! Love it!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸ’›

Omg, thank you so so much! I appreciate your kindness and excitement very much. I’m glad to hear you love it!! Sending you love πŸ€—πŸ’—

7. Such a beautiful piece.. Loved it.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Thank you so much for reading and appreciating! Your support means so much to me! Love and light 🀍⚑️

1. Pleasure mine,. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

8. Inspiring is everything, like this your post! ❀️

Thank you so much for your kind words and support! Sending love πŸ’—πŸ€—

1. You are soo welcome and thank you!❀️

9. Profound and beautifully written!! I loved the way you put the point across!βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’•

Thank you so so much! I’m so glad to hear you love it, your support and kindness means so much to me! πŸ€—πŸ’™

1. Always a pleasure!!πŸ’•βœ¨

10. YES ! Wonderfully – Absolutely – Divinely – YES πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Omg, thank you so so much!! I so appreciate your kindness/excitement and it means so much to me!!! Love and light πŸ’–

PS – no pressure at all, I was just curious, did you get the chance to finish my book?

1. Oh my Ace!!! Your BOOK IS EXCELLENT!

2. Now, we are going to have to figure out how we are going to connect via, video or phone so I can REALLY express my wonderful thoughts πŸ’­

Oh wow, that’s so kind of you! My email is on my contact page at fearlessfreesoul.com
        Awesome that you took the time to read it, grateful for you πŸ€—πŸ’—

4. I will be sending you that email my friend !

πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’—