As I start to write this, I feel so grateful to the Universe and so connected to the love frequency. I’ve finally made it to Sedona, the vacation spot I’ve been dreaming about visiting for months!!! As cold as it is here ๐Ÿคช, the change of scenery is much needed after having been nowhere this year. The energy here is so calm and refreshing; I feel as though this spot exists out of time and in a slightly different reality.

The Universe is seriously incredible, I know in a way I’m saying I’m incredible, because I AM (we all are) the Universe ๐Ÿ˜‚ but, I don’t mean it that way. There seems to be this magical force that’s been following me around since a few days before the solstice; thoughts, manifestations and dreams have been becoming reality so quickly. I feel like all those days I told myself to keep trusting the Universe and all my wishes would come true someday, have been so totally worth it. I think it is important to be vulnerable and raw about the tough moments, and to savor the high moments when they come. That’s what this post is about; this magical twinkle that has touched my aura, is something I feel so blessed to share.

Magical Twinkle

Sparkle in my eyes
Erasing the worldโ€™s lies
Including the skies
The special shine in my aura
Due to the miracles the Universe
Has brought to my door
Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s been here before
And my eyes werenโ€™t ready to see
But today Iโ€™m immersed in it
Donโ€™t know how long this feeling will stay
No matter what Iโ€™ll always remember
As I savor each moment like the best meal
Iโ€™ve ever eaten
Today Iโ€™m not feeling beaten
By the world and its madness
Iโ€™m here and alive inside
The twinkle in my soul
Has my vibration elevated
The connection I feel to all
Is answering my heartโ€™s call
Feeling so alive and blessed overall
The best part is that I can choose this feeling
Whenever I want
And so can you
The choice is ours to thrive
I know somedays are hard
When you feel so stuck
But rise out of the muck
And come to this side
Donโ€™t let fear make you hide
The beauty of this life is the ride
It may seem like our world is only dark
But your spark
Is always
The Magic Twinkle
Ace

Wishing you all the feeling of this magical twinkle!! The Universe is you, miracles always surround us, it just takes our open eyes to see and unlocked hearts to feel. Believe in your dreams because they will come true, I promise. The power is in you to thrive and it all starts with our perception! Feel the tough days, savor the high ones and enjoy the ups and downs of this journey we call life. The ups and downs make the adventure that much better! Much love to you all, be fearless and free -Ace

30 comments on “Magical Twinkle

1. What a beautifully magical write! It felt even more incredible with the Christmas vibes everywhere! I’m so glad things are going your way! Have a wonderful day ahead!!โค๏ธโœจ

Thank you so much!! This comment was spammed for some reason, sorry for the late response!! I am so grateful for your kind wishes and thoughtful appreciation!! It has indeed been a wonderful day!! Merry Christmas, sending much love to you ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Beautiful poem Ace!! Sedona seems beautiful! I hope you’re enjoying yourself ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’›

Thank you so much Wardah!!! Sedona is magical, the energy is unlike anything else!! I appreciate your kind words and Iโ€™m glad you loved the poem!! Much love ๐Ÿ’™

You’re so welcome! ๐Ÿ’“

3. Looks sublime! Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, enjoy your vacay!

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your kind words, happy holidays to you as well!! Much love ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค—

4. What a beautiful uplifting post that certainly adds a twinkle and a spark to this moment and being, reminds us of the magnificence we are. This solstice has been especially powerful, I believe too, thoughts literally converting to reality. I have been to Sedona few times, and knowing the beauty of that place, I had this feeling few months ago to return there this winter – I am a prolific dreamer so other dreams came true, and not the one of myself being in Sedona LOL. So I am super happy to know that another resonant soul like yours has reached there ๐Ÿ™‚ I remember the cold winter of Sedona, you stay warm and have the most amazing magical times!

Thank you so much for this incredibly thoughtful comment!!! Sedona truly is magical, I’m sure you’ll be visiting again soon! Yes, you are so right about the solstice energy, it really is accelerating things. Your kindness truly touches my heart!! Sending you much love, magic and joy!! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค—

1. My pleasure always & Much Love ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Nice post! You may get to see some snow on the res rocks on Monday. Enjoy! ๐ŸŒž

Thank you so much! Your comment was spammed by WP for some reason, sorry for the late response! Unfortunately, I left Saturday, so I didn’t get to see the snow! I miss Sedona so much already!! I really appreciate your thoughtful comment and thank you for stopping by! Much love ๐Ÿ’—

1. I get spammed quite often for some reason. Thanks for fishing me out! Blessings to you for better new year! ๐ŸŒž

Thatโ€™s weird, but of course!! Thanks and blessings to you too!! Love and light ๐Ÿ’ซ

6. DiosRaw - Amber says:

Dreamy and beautiful Ace. Looking forward to read more poems. Love you Ace! โค๐Ÿ™

Thank you so much Amber!! Your support means so much to me!!! Iโ€™m so glad you enjoyed it!! Love you ๐Ÿ’•

1. DiosRaw - Amber says:

Love you. โค

Sedona sounds amazing. This poem is such a nice message. Happy Holidays ๐ŸŽ€

Thank you so much Aarushi!!! I really appreciate your kind words!! Much love ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

8. Woweee I am so behind on reading posts. this is awesome the energy there must be amazing.. so so lovely to read you made it to your special place.. Hugs lovely friend.

Oh no worries!!! The energy there is seriously unlike anywhere else, thank you so much for the kind support! It means a lot, hugs to you too ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค

1. It must be such a special.place .how long did you stay? Did you connect with many people there?

It really is!! Just three nights, it was quite a magical stay. The people there had such great energy and were so kind, the vegan food was also phenomenal! Iโ€™ve been vegan for 13 years, so I know!!! I hiked each day and it was just incredible, being surrounded by the beautiful red rock and greenery was just magical! I had to write a post about it too (The Sedona Hike), it just charged my body with creative juices!! Thank you for your thoughtfulness!! Much love ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

3. Thats sounds so wonderful … an experience to be treasured for years to come. Good on you making your dream a reality…โญโญ๐Ÿ’–โญโญ

Thank you so so much!! I appreciate that!! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

9. Such positivity! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much!! And of course, always here to spread love and magic!! Your kindness and appreciating makes my heart smile! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ซ

1. You’re welcome. Fearless and free. That’s how someone should write!

Awe thank you!! Yes, itโ€™s the only way to live!! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค