Hello friends!!! Today’s post is all about joy and smiling! I know a lot of people are struggling with some type of pain right now, whether physical, emotional or mental, I get it. But pain is ultimately just an illusion, labels give it power, but YOU are so strong, I know it!! So, today I’m going to share some past pieces of mine to help you rise, smile and say goodbye to pain.

To Start – Some Videos From My Debut Album, IMAGINE + REALITY

This is video is called Movie Making, it’s all about making your life the best movie by remembering that you’re the director, the Universe is your co-producer and at any time you can rewrite your script. I love the music, it’s very joyful and upbeat! I feel like this video is very relatable and a good reminder to take your life back into your own hands.

This video is called Amaze and it is the last video on my album. It kind of flows perfectly from Movie Making because it is all about happy endings! Happy endings, not just in the end of life, but in every single situation! Pain might be with you right now, but envision your happy ending, it will come to be in your reality because thoughts become reality. Imagine what you want to see in your reality, imagination is reality, hence the purpose of my album.

Above is the link to all the videos from the album, if you need a little more inspiration or motivation, that’s the place to find it!

Your thoughts fuel your body, feed your mind the best food and watch your body release all pain, and fear. Tap into your heart and realize your true power!!!

We’re born

Taught to survive

Forgetting how to thrive

Our childhood spark

Loses its magic

Because we forget

It’s right here

And always near

Don’t fear

It never dissapears

Find that spark

And make your mark

-Ace

Had to end this with a new poem, so I lied, this post isn’t only my past pieces! πŸ˜‚ I hope these videos, images and this poem brought you laughter, joy, smiles and was a little escape from reality! I believe in you, you’ve truly got this!!

Which piece was your favorite?? Much love to you all. Be fearless and free -Ace

24 comments on “Goodbye Pain, Hello Joy

1. DiosRaw - Amber says:

Hey Ace. This is great!! The video called Amaze is great, they are all really wonderful, I checked out the full album. You have an extraordinary mind and great knowledge. Truly uplifting and made me smile, actually tear up a little because of your powerful energy shining through your words.. β€πŸ™

Oh my gosh!! This comment means so so much to me, truly. I’m speechless, I’m so grateful for your touching words. You are so kind and such a beautiful soul that I’m lucky to have connected with. And thank you so much for checking out the album, I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it! So much love to you my friend πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’œ.

1. DiosRaw - Amber says:

Welcome. Looking forward to more. With love. ❀

Thank you so much πŸ™πŸ» Album #2 is on its way, some announcements about it are coming soon! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

3. DiosRaw - Amber says:

Brilliant!! X

Ace, this is wonderful… thanks for sharing your love and light. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ’–

Thank you so much Lia!! I’m so grateful for your kindness and support! Always, we all need little boosts sometimes! Keep shining and sending you much love πŸ€—πŸ’›

Ace, your posts never fail to make me smile! Thank you so much for all this inspiration, it was much needed. I love everything, but the last two lines of the poem really speak to me! Love this ❀❀

Awe, thank you Wardah! I truly appreciate you and the consistent support and kindness you show me! It’s my pleasure, we all need little jolts sometimes and I will always do my best to be that jolt!! Much love to you my friend πŸ€—πŸ’›

Of course xx

4. I love the truth in this article Ace ! Everything is mind over matter ! Even depression can be overcome by not claiming these made up by theory β€œwords!”

I really like the word β€œJoy.” This is the word I choose to define just about everything in life!

Thank you so much for sharing your awesomeness !

Awe, you’re so kind! Thank you so so much! Yes indeed, very well said!

Joy is such a strong light, illuminating whatever it touches! I so appreciate this lovely and thoughtful comment. Much love to you my friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

1. A GARGANTUAN world wide HUG πŸ€—. Here and now beginning with you !

Uggg oh how I do enjoy an extraordinarily energetic hug !
        Mighty Night my friend

This is so sweet, I feel it!!! 😊 Thank you for all the love and kindness, I so appreciate it!!! πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ€—

5. Unicorn Dreaming says:

The frog.. I have a few of them in the garden.. I love to hear them singing.. much love to you Ace.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›πŸ˜Š

Oh my gosh, that’s so cool!! Thank you for sharing!! I appreciate your consistent support and kindness, it means a lot to me. And much love to you as well πŸ€—πŸ€—

6. I loved your post full of depth, laughter, joy, smiles and wisdom πŸ™‚ Yes labels solidifies are experience of pain. I loved the reminder of our childhood spark, that magical trust that we often lose growing up – we are truly responsible for how we experience life if we take it up live it intentionally so.

Thank you so so much!! I’m grateful for your kindness and for this thoughtful comment, I like how you say “magical trust”, that is an excellent way to describe it. Yes, our lives are in our hands, always! Much love to you my friend πŸ’›πŸ€—

7. It’s hard to pick a favourite πŸ˜‚ They were all incredible!πŸ‘βœ¨

Awe, thank you so so much!! I’m so glad to hear that and this comment means a lot to me!!! Much love and spirit hugs to you. πŸ€πŸ€—

8. This is wonderful and such a fresh breath of air. Uplifting and simply beautiful. I loved it and you are so talented. Well done my friend. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™

Awe, thank you so much!! I sincerely appreciate this kind and thoughtful comment!! I’m so touched 😊Thanks for stopping by, much love to you πŸ’›πŸ’›

1. Entirely my pleasure and I’m sure to be back. Hugs